Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mmrudhula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Super update. Flashback revealed a lot. Now it’s time foe Sameer to come out of his slumber and take his responsibilities seriously with Naina beside him.

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loved this wify roop of Naina when she asked him to join business. At least now she is trying to make him do his duties.

Loved those shayari parts. Loved that revealation of sameer's past. Now mundit and Naina will be there for him.

Plz don't delay your updates. This is humble request.

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome

Finally u updated

Waiting now for next one

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome update, loved it very much. Waiting eagerly for the next update.

Ahana_02 thumbnail

This story is literally beautiful plz continue it 🙂

Mariarexiline99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful update and I really loved it.

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hay Dear !

In really disappointed by myself that I didn't found this ff earlier ..its very interesting and intruding

I feel the latest part of the update is actually the beginning if a beautiful story and journey of togetherness .. How wonderfully you've shaped the characters its quite difficult to choose who is in more miserable situation .. My heart goes out for sameer his past experiences had forced him to become a lost person and naina's dream also shattered .. It would be really very interesting to see these two lost souls finding solace in each other .. The latest update is my most favorite of all and I'm looking forward to the next one

Love

Laalchi reader

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hi Meenakshi Di,

Sameer's breakdown after Rohan's death shattered my heart. He is so broken and I really hope, soon both of them will start putting back the pieces and fix each other. ❤️

Much more revealed this time. So, Samaina did have a conversation before the wedding even if it was one-sided and I am so proud of Sameer that he was gentle, knowing her predicament and wasn't harsh.

Now, about flashbacks, I guess we still have to see how Naina finally comes out of the numbness and goes ahead with the wedding. Vishaka is truly a great mother and a mother in law. Glad to see Munna and Pandit also!

Also, glad to see Naina pulling him away from his world that he had created which saw nothing above alcohol and his love failure. He needs to get himself together and Naina, as his Jeevansaathi will help him. He will be a Phoenix who will rise from the ashes.

Amazing update, as usual! 😳

Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago
sweetylina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Suman Di..😳

Hoping you are fine and doing well..🤗

I was waiting for the update and it is worth the wait..

So coming to it…Literally a content based update and absolutely no filler..👏

Some much needed loopholes closed..and this would be one of the standout chapter for the story to progress.👍🏼

Here some of the things I literally loved..

The dilemma of Naina as a wife and daughter in law was well portrayed…And I am happy she chose to be a wife..That asking about money is so real in Indian life.Naina did a great decision of choosing to work and Somani Industries was sure to spark a trigger in Sameer.

Visakha being a mother both to Naina and Sameer in hard times..I loved her characterisation..Her dialogues in flashback are so well written.

Sameer’s convo with Visakha..had me in tears..The walls crumbling down..the lines..beautiful..😭

Mundit being always the pillar of Sameer..I missed them alot..Thanks for bringing them in…Sameer’s scene in bar was so saddening. What wretch has he become? I hope Mundit help him stand from the ashes.

This was the time they should give Sameer the much needed moral support..

And last but not the least Sameer’s promise to Naina …heartfelt words before collapsing…I loved it..

Special mention to the shayaris ..well researched.I loved the update more for your hardwork and on –point research.Please don’t stop writing.

Waiting for next update.Thanks for PM.

Love

Sweety

❤️

Edited by sweetylina - 5 years ago
MOH29 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi dear.

I m the new fan of your story l read the story in one go. What a beautiful plot it is. Every relation, emotions, feeling was beautifully portrait. Excited to see sharabi sameer but besides his depression and heartbroken he tried to fulfill his responsibility. I loved all the shayri and appreciate your hard work. In last update sameer realized his responsibility towards naina. No doubt as a JEEVANSATHI both samaina complete each other.

Plzz PM me next time