Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't mind this couple even if it's PR.
Both are hot.😉😳
jayashree.g thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I have lost track of sid's supposed girl friends. Aloo, katty, Jackie, kiara, tara,.. gosh the list goes on
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
PR PR PR

How many permutations and combinations does KJo have to use within his camp for these PR relationships? ðŸ˜†
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Oh KJo  😆 First Ranbir-Alia, then Karthik-Ananya, now Sid-Tara. Tried those Tiger-Tara ones too but Tiger-Disha go on too many lunch dates for it to work. He must be sad he couldn't set anyone up for Vicky ðŸ˜† Dont worry KJo after Brahmastra release you can set Alia with Vicky. Harleen wouldn't stay for long. 

Vicky Janhvi set up incoming during Takht shoot.😆
sania349 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
media is quick to set them up without problems with their age difference. shes 10 years younger than him. i dont remember media being so enthusiastic about nick and priyanka ðŸ˜†
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kjo baaz nahi ayega

Same ghissay pittay ideas
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This feels like some bizarre retaliation at Sid because a) KJo trying to drag Jackie into the Sid/Alia break up on KWK didn't click, and b) KJo trying to declare Sid and Kiara as a hook up on KWK didn't click either. The only headlines out of Sid's episode of KWK was him saying break ups happen and he's not bitter, which made him seem really mature and classy. Sharp contrast to Alia's episode which she got bashed for a lot of things amongst them her "Sid who? Malhotra? statement.
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

This feels like some bizarre retaliation at Sid because a) KJo trying to drag Jackie into the Sid/Alia break up on KWK didn't click, and b) KJo trying to declare Sid and Kiara as a hook up on KWK didn't click either. The only headlines out of Sid's episode of KWK was him saying break ups happen and he's not bitter, which made him seem really mature and classy. Sharp contrast to Alia's episode which she got bashed for a lot of things amongst them her "Sid who? Malhotra? statement.

Alia said that on KWK that bluntly? .. [I haven't seen her Ep so don't know] .. Tho I did watch ARK and Sid's Ep ... (Ep was filled with many imaginary floating hearts .. <3 .. ðŸ˜†) .. I loved both the boys and how open they were about their relationships ... Neither were bitter or obnoxious .. said it as a matter of fact and moved on! .. Both deserve better fosho! .. (^.^)
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Alia said that on KWK that bluntly? .. [I haven't seen her Ep so don't know] .. Tho I did watch ARK and Sid's Ep ... (Ep was filled with many imaginary floating hearts .. <3 ..😆) .. I loved both the boys and how open they were about their relationships ... Neither were bitter or obnoxious .. said it as a matter of fact and moved on! .. Both deserve better fosho! .. (^.^)

Yes. Karan asked her who she thinks Sidharth is dating now and she responded with a confused tone "who? Malhotra? I think she was trying to act nonchalant about Sid and mention of his name. Funnily during the game portion when they had to recognize the headless bodies her competitive side took over and she recognized Sid's right away and yelled " Sid Sid Sid 😆.
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Oh KJo ðŸ˜† First Ranbir-Alia, then Karthik-Ananya, now Sid-Tara. Tried those Tiger-Tara ones too but Tiger-Disha go on too many lunch dates for it to work. He must be sad he couldn't set anyone up for Vicky ðŸ˜† Dont worry KJo after Brahmastra release you can set Alia with Vicky. Harleen wouldn't stay for long. 

Vicky is too sweet and caring to give into this 
only alia would easily give into KJos OTT PR ðŸ˜›