Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jvr1011 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Aurtika

Yeabh it's like they got married unknowingly.. But SP is showing us all these to assure us about the marriage..😆So we get assured and AnuPre be unaware.. Nice trick of SP👏

Acchha tho shaadi viewers ke liye, but as per story line not yet married... what kind of stupid people do they think of us...not going to believe their promo's anymore...only a part of their promo's are real and everything else is reading between the lines 🥱
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kuch shot dekha. Anu kuch samjha raha hain pre ko. Pre gusse me lagrahi hain. [/QUOTEeven I saw,Pre walks angrily into Sharma house v
mily_mathew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sss1119

Seriously yaar what kind of a pathetic mother she is, who claims she knows her son's heart blah blah and she can't see who he is happy with...arghhh
She will team up with Komo to throw Pre out of Anu's life...god if she repeats those lovey dovey dialogues and Anu falls for it... Iam gonna forward whole section...and finish the show in 2 minutes... looks like it will be all vamps show with confused and shocked Anu and crying Pre for atleast a week or two ( this should satisfy Ekta and Komo fans...with hopefully lowest trps)and only then cvs will bring something good from positive character's ... Anu will definitely be under wraps atleast for sometime, hoping Anupam and Shivi to keep the positivity going on..

yeah,Mohini is a bad mother and I don't like that Anurag Mohini Anurag Nivi is highlighted so much and Prernas relationship with Anurag is only highlighted
Atleast they gave some dialogues to Rajesh.
Jvr1011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Kuch bhi ho,they have divine intervention,yeh Devi maa komo Ko thikaane Kyun nahi lagathi

Yeh divine intervention kitna zyada dikhathe hain iss show mein, so it should hold some significance na...Anupre and laal dupatta from the beginning like mata ka aashirwaad and Kum Kum foot prints etc...all stating that they will live for and with each other ... and kzk tagline star crossed lovers not gonna be with each other...why so much contradiction??? Can the cvs explain...what is that they are trying to show.
Jvr1011 thumbnail

I hope Pre acts on her promises and fights Komo and kicks her out...

Devi maa is too busy blessing AnuPre.. She doesn't have time to waste on Komo..😆
<div></div>

Serial ki Devi Maa is busy for sure...she lost so many lal dupatta's of hers to Anupre so far 🤣
Jvr1011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Lesion in Basal Ganglia or Cerebellum i diagnose😆

Thanks Suta, we all neeed medical Doctors diagnosis on Komo's condition 🤣
mily_mathew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sss1119

Serial ki Devi Maa is busy for sure...she lost so many lal dupatta's of hers to Anupre so far 🤣

omg that was epic 🤣
mily_mathew thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

omg that was epic 🤣

komo is Seriously pathetic @kk kaha gayi??I'm gonna watch the show like comedy.Eveything except for Anupre is comedy.
Jvr1011 thumbnail

Durgaa Maa is the biggest AnuPre shipper..

Ab dekhna yeh hai ki Durga maa ki chalegi yaah Ekta maa ki🤣🤣
Jvr1011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

thats what i m talking about na
promo.ke liye pyre kyun reddy karenge😆

Arrey yaar, SP ke promo's, always read between the lines... yeh pyre show ki script daalne ke liye ready kar rahe...yeh Anupre mu and Anukom shaadi track se kaise bhi show bandh hoga na...issilye pehle se hi pyre thayyar hain🤣