KZK 2 LIVE UPDATES/Episode Discussions 07 Feb 2019 - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Aurtika

There are too many useless member in Sharma family.. And today Rajesh greeted Komo.. He can die anyway.. πŸ˜†

yes pls
not moloy yr he is everbodys fav 😭
rajesh to last season me mar gaya tha
ussi ko maar do
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdyaXoxo

Accident : If you see closely it happened yesterzay only some fell on her forehead

When Anurag was going to put that kumkum tikka ..durga maa made sure some of it fell into her maang ..unknown to Anu pre
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

pyre reddy karne me πŸ˜†

I am talking about cost cutting.. If they don't show anyone's death then there is no need to spend money on Pyre...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Aurtika - 5 years ago
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Now what's next ?
Is what I am thinking.

Sp dhoka hit me badly.I will never trust any of the promos ever again!
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

When Anurag was going to put that kumkum tikka ..durga maa made sure some of it fell into her maang ..unknown to Anu pre

its look like durga maa ne apne liye shadi karwa li hai🀣
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Durgaa Maa is the biggest AnuPre shipper..
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

I am talking about cost cutting.. If they don't show anyone's death then there is no need to spend money on Pyre... πŸ˜‰

thats what i m talking about na
promo.ke liye pyre kyun reddy karengeπŸ˜†
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
today i really like parth & subhavi scene
they r truely looking mom son
luvmayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Kuch shot dekha. Anu kuch samjha raha hain pre ko. Pre gusse me lagrahi hain.
Jvr1011 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshig8

Argh Mohini is the worst mother. i think she believes in tiger parenting. anyone fine but not Pre . CVS want to clear the way for Komo's track. 😑

Seriously yaar what kind of a pathetic mother she is, who claims she knows her son's heart blah blah and she can't see who he is happy with...arghhh
She will team up with Komo to throw Pre out of Anu's life...god if she repeats those lovey dovey dialogues and Anu falls for it... Iam gonna forward whole section...and finish the show in 2 minutes... looks like it will be all vamps show with confused and shocked Anu and crying Pre for atleast a week or two ( this should satisfy Ekta and Komo fans...with hopefully lowest trps)and only then cvs will bring something good from positive character's ... Anu will definitely be under wraps atleast for sometime, hoping Anupam and Shivi to keep the positivity going on..