Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I doubt it...A well made movie is a well made movie...OSO is definitely a movie with its heart in the right place! Its a family favorite for us and when we all want to watch a movie and cannot decide upon anything, this is one of the movies that we go for...Its not just a funny movie but it also is a very inspirational one!

kiya inspiration diya be ush Bollywood parody ne tumhe?? πŸ˜†
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

I ,to ,always liked nonsense movies over the ones that make sense be it OSO, MHN , HNY or even TMKπŸ˜†

launde lapade.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

salman bechara aise hi badnaam hai πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: pallavi25

If SRK was starring in the movie then excitement would turn into bashing πŸ˜†
Like Farah is bashed for HNY but ppl conveniently forget her worst film was TMK πŸ˜†
HNY was still more enjoyable than TMK, at least it had good comedy scenes 

I have seen SRK fans asking SRK to never work with Farah...So yeah, Farah has been bashed by everyone on this forum...But how is that even a point? Isn't every single celebrity bashed on this forum? Kal ki aayi hui Alia bhi gets bashed like no one else! 

About TMK, I never got around to even daring to watch its trailer, let alone anything else about the movie...But HNY..enough said!πŸ˜†

Now excitement about Farah, mushkil se 4-5 people on this thread...How can we count that as forum's excitement? 

I personally like to see her work because I can never get over OSO and MHN- and she deserves to get another chance just for making these two gems!

pallavi25 thumbnail

I ,to ,always liked nonsense movies over the ones that make sense be it OSO, MHN , HNY or even TMK  πŸ˜†

I loved OSO, MHN, 2 of my favorite SRK masala movies, HNY wasnt as bad as touted on the forum, watched it last year on Netflix and it was a good one time watch, comedy by AB Jr and DP was hilarious
TMK was too zany, too far out there for me πŸ˜† I did try to watch it but couldnt sit through it πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Isiliye to keh rahi hoon ki record kharab raha phir bhi itni excitement πŸ˜† 

She has been trashed by everyone ( content janta ) why just blame poor salman fans ( they had their own diff reasons )  πŸ˜†

DW vs BM happened in 2015. HNY was 2014. She was mostly trashed by Salman fans. srk vs sk rivalry at peak in forum. Aap jin logo ko abhi taunt kar rahe ho woh toh us waqt aapki side mein the. πŸ˜†

I said overall record. Last movie kharab thi but doesn't take away from MHN, OSO. πŸ˜‰

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OSO...inspirational movie πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
lailaaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
When Rohit was talking about his production house with Anupama Chopra, I was optimistic that he would take new talent as directors.. but maybe he needs a big movie to kick it off. 
Farah can be a big hit (OSO) or big miss (HNY/TMK)... I hope she takes DP and Kat, that would be truly the mother of all blockbusters. 
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I have seen SRK fans asking SRK to never work with Farah...So yeah, Farah has been bashed by everyone on this forum...But how is that even a point? Isn't every single celebrity bashed on this forum? Kal ki aayi hui Alia bhi gets bashed like no one else! 

About TMK, I never got around to even daring to watch its trailer, let alone anything else about the movie...But HNY..enough said!πŸ˜†

Now excitement about Farah, mushkil se 4-5 people on this thread...How can we count that as forum's excitement? 

I personally like to see her work because I can never get over OSO and MHN- and she deserves to get another chance just for making these two gems!

Alia gets bashed because of Papa Jo and Nepotism, people are pissed off because she keeps on getting roles handed over to her in blatant cronyism
 I have also praised Aloo for Highway and DZ
I have no problems of SRK working with Farah again provided they have a great entertaining script like MHN, OSO ...I watch OSO everytime its aired, its just too much fun
HNY was still better than TMK which was unbearably stupid πŸ˜†

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

OSO...inspirational movie😲😲

pakka yeh line ne cricket ka dil ko inspire kiya lol.