Is kangna divorced yet?

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
As I remember after she return from USA or uk..she had mentioned that her husband didnot want to divorce her..after that CVS didnot mention this topic at all..just curious..did she get the divorce?or it's not legally done yet?definitely she did something with her husband and got back india..she is pressuring that idiot doc to get divorce  but what abt her divorce? She doesn't say abt this issue at all and amar lattu even dont ask abt this as well... 😡 what a stupid and greedy women ðŸ¤¢
Any guess😕
Edited by kinu17 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Cvs have forgotten about that .
kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Cvs have forgotten about that .

u r absolutely rite..all faltu staffs they remember but important things they forget very ezly ..they r bz with  amar divorce 
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
No, I haven't seen that - she mentioned  - he is not willing to ... I hope He does NOT
So K baby stays hanging in between... she is taking that commitment as a game to play...a time pass
kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

No, I haven't seen that - she mentioned  - he is not willing to ... I hope He does NOT

So K baby stays hanging in between... she is taking that commitment as a game to play...a time pass

😆yes she needs hanging in between. Its a punishment for her forever 
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ Hopefully her plan of sending divorce papers to mota papa will backfire and will be left hanging in between.  In fact I think she will loose amar.
From today's precap - amar is working in Kangana's father's hospital.  No wonder she has control over him and confident attitude.   

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 5 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

^^^ Hopefully her plan of sending divorce papers to mota papa will backfire and will be left hanging in between.  In fact I think she will loose amar.

From today's precap - amar is working in Kangana's father's hospital.  No wonder she has control over him and confident attitude.   

hi shobhi ..yes she will loose amar for sure.but this idiot amar lattu still doesnot understands that he loves from his inside bindu..  gadhe😡 Edited by kinu17 - 5 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can someone please key in the entire story of Amar- Kangana. I started watching this show from mid of Jan. I was always under the impression, Kangana and Amar were in Love and Amar married Bindu under mota papa's pressure due to his disapproval for Kangana.
Someone please key in the backstory of Kangana please. Thanks in advance! 
Edited by allizzwell - 5 years ago