One thappar (slap) is not enough..

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
I dont think one simple chata is  enough for that moran... this garbage needs to have 2  from mita and his papa and rest of them from me ๐Ÿ˜ก Edited by kinu17 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think he is going to lose everyone in the end, Meeta will never forgive him too.
He was a Monster today, He doesn't deserve anything.
kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paljay

I think he is going to lose everyone in the end, Meeta will never forgive him too.

He was a Monster today, He doesn't deserve anything.

yes I think so too..as this is the way should be at the end ..in real life it goes that too..
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
at this point , more than anyone i wanted minni to slap him . that sort of punishment he deserved .
kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute.manasi

at this point , more than anyone i wanted minni to slap him . that sort of punishment he deserved .

not only mini ,I want not more than any one babita herself ,..will be pleased if mita  does the same๐Ÿ‘..
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Slap is not enough for Ashok, his ego ,greed  along with his name should be crushed. I want he loose the case, money and also people not ready to do business with him, he loose his goodwill..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wish that slap had come from Babita herself - it was time to wake up and show that pig his place... 
even further ... I wish she kicked him in ' ' and showed how it feels... or how much she cares for him now...
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Even whole family beating him with a whip him is not enough  He should be humiliated in the street with this action
kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Even whole family beating him with a whip him is not enough  He should be humiliated in the street with this action

even still he wont feel embarrassed this much shameless he is๐Ÿ˜ก