Kratika Sengar,the killer queen!

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
  Today, Kratika Sengar just hit 12 years on being on TV n put all her efforts on all the remarkable characters that she has played over the years! From playing P2 in Kasautii tothe ICONIC JKR to thememorable 3 roles Tanu/ja and the badass Kritika😎
  So why not celebrate it with some GIFS i have created🥳{if u know me, am a GIF editor😆} 

So lets begin!😛

Sanskari Tanuja😳

Kiddish Kittu with her adorable backpack😆

Slaying with black n gold outfit 
  this one was random :P

Everyone's favourite Tanu's outfit white dress n bright red lipstick⭐️

Maa ka pyaar❤️

with different coloring https://i.postimg.cc/TPF2w7S7/getlost.gif

Clueless Innocent Tanuja😆

Beautiful laughing Tanu😳 this one was inspired by KCcreation 

Kittu's favourite line🤣

Happy girls r the prettiest!>>>

Cute orange chooza☺️

Shes just beautiful😵 her hair,nose,cheek n, of course, her smile!

Bold n Beautiful😛

Expression r always on point😃

Mood chart😆 
this one was inspired by Suzan D'Souza

without frame  https://i.postimg.cc/t4Z4zTKJ/mnl.gif

Queen of Expressions

Haha..malkin Tanuja was the best 😆

N thats it!😉 n of course,its all free to use😆 
Edited by Leenaaa - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
LEENA ...  ...  ... 👏 

No Journey is complete without d expression of happy feelings in words from well wishers of Kratika Sengar.

This is one of the best thread for Kratika's Journey done so far. Every caption of your speaks thru Kratika's expression. Brilliantly done and this truly needs recognition from one and all.

Thank U so much for this wonderful effort for your love as it allows me to experience d beautiful journey of our talented Kratika Sengar - so far.

Congratulations to Kratz & wishing her many more beautiful moments / role & she experience d best of best in every way - in future. Wishing success.

My personal thoughts for this wonderful actress

This actress is one who knows how to balance Reel and Real life well & will take projects only if she feels like doing it. Projects can wait but not real life moments. God bless to this wonderful actress who easily relates to FEW section of fans who value balanced life. 

Best Wishes to U too Leena. Thank U dear.

Ek dum jhakaas😆
Edited by Chitra_11 - 5 years ago
Smita_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations queen of expression for completely 12 years😛.. May God gives more opportunity in her life.😳 n wo word for Leena sharing these beautiful edits😛😳
paru000 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow what a post yar. First of all a big big congratulations to our queen our love our everything kratika  for completing 12years. Actually I became her fan from kasam and I know it will be throughout my life. The way she comforts every one is awesome. She is really a mastikhor. Like character very much. I wish her more and more success in her career and all happiness in her life. And leena it is beautiful post. Great work dear. Like this post more and more like this of krasha tanshi.
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
leena just you killed it with ur gifs iam literally lost in ur gifs soo beautiful yaar
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Huge Congratulations Kratika Sengar for this wonderful achievement of completing 12 glorious years in Television industry and I believe many more of them are yet to come. Wish You All the Best!!! 

Waiting for your comeback in TV desperately. 
Leenaaa thumbnail
thanks for each n every one for the heart warming compliments😳 will always cherish those comments😳

WOAH @chitra.  english is a very beautiful n mysterious language,BUT I CANT FIND A SINGLE WORD TO DESCRIBE UR POST

@Paru i have also made gifs edits on tanshi too go n check on CG😊

@Susan all thanks to u.without u,i never existed in IF.n am glad i did join it.🤗 haha same, am also lost on my own edits 😛

gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful thread Leena👏!!!! Indeed her each n every actions n expressions r beautiful n mesmerizing... I'm totally lost in ur gifs❤️...
A biggg CONGRATULATIONS Kratika Sengar for d 12 successful years of television!!! I wish her coming journey also be successful in all case... Proud KSian...
Leenaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: gopsss

Beautiful thread Leena👏!!!! Indeed her each n every actions n expressions r beautiful n mesmerizing... I'm totally lost in ur gifs❤️...
A biggg CONGRATULATIONS Kratika Sengar for d 12 successful years of television!!! I wish her coming journey also be successful in all case... Proud KSian...

tyy❤️ rrly appreciate ur comment😆 amen,n hope kratika comeback soon on screen
Edited by Leenaaa - 5 years ago
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

tyy❤️ rrly appreciate ur comment😆 amen,n hope kratika comeback soon on screen

Aww that's so sweet of u dear😳... Yeah waiting for her comeback...❤️