Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shr1607 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice update...sameer manofying naina ...their song exchange...n sameer wanting maximum pakoras😆 ...all wre sooo cute moments 
Dharapriya thumbnail
Nice update. Sameer manoying Naina was very nice. But i had thought that she will take time but its ok. M happy that this jhagda finished finally. Happy for Sameer that he talked with this mother and the problem solved between them. Waiting for next update. 
Samaina_loverzz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratulations for ur New Thread...Loved the Chapter..Nana JiKnew that Naina Is the Girl who changed his Sameer to A Mature Boy..Loved Mother and Son's Convo..Loved Samaina's Cute Nok Jok and finally naina Maan Jana And Their Bike Ride was Good But Yeh Karthik hi kyu rehetha Hain Is He a SPY or A CCTV Camera To Spy What Sameer is Doing Or what he is preparing for the election..Lil much worrried..Plzz update Next Whenever Possible And ThNx for the PMEdited by Samaina_loverzz - 5 years ago
Yudkbhislove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhowi loved it .. i have read ur update as icant resist that...but ghr pe shaadi hai toh no time for comments vut will surely comment in afew days ...  
vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ho finally sameer spoke to his mom. The relationship was being moulded in a positive way.. Thank God naina and sameer are in good terms. I thought naina will not talk with him but she had forgiven him. The election was in full swing and Karthik may try to create misunderstandings between sameer and Arjun in the name of naina. 
But the most interesting part was the phone convo.  They are love. 
❤️
Nice update dear. Yours efforts are worth reading. Keep up the good work. 🤗
ArshAriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Super duper amazing update dear really loved it 
AnjaanMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update , and Sameer Vishakha ka sab problem sort out ho gya , naina ki wajah se 👏

Bike ride 😆 ye Karthik kya panga krega ab 😡

You have not tell , who is the intruder near factory who saw samaina ?
Sivasri thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread🥳
Appreciate your work dear!! Awesome update!!!!!

Sameer deewana ho gaya hai...

Karthik is the person who is keeping a watch on Samaina?????

Rohan is coming to Ahmedabad, Bhai ko guide Karne shayaad...
Vidhimehra thumbnail
Congats on ur new thread...
Superb update...naina manofykng mission was short thodi der aur ruthna mNaana chalna tha bt its k...u gv us memories of ph convos by playing songs...sameer has finally spoken to his mom...nanu is happy finally najna has guven some akal to adial grandson...it seems.kartick will play some evil game as elwction stunt with two lovers.

MOH29 thumbnail
Nice update finally naina sameer ka patchup ho gaya per thoda  jaldi ho gaya sameer ko thoda aur tadpana that lol😉😉😆.
Sameer-vishakha bond awesome kash show me bhi aisa kuch ho.

Congratulations for new thread👏