Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: elsanna

He is too much alien for me🀣 I haven't even watched his best showcan't remember the something moon and stars can't even remember the name🀣

Sameee girl, sameee. I don't like the guy either. I watched my love from another star, but only fo r the FL. She was GREAT! the ML on the other hand made me wanna quit :[Too much of an alien, I know...🀣
So many people adore him here and I can't grasp why... no offense peeps! πŸ˜†
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys! How are u all? I am quite busystem but couldn't resist commenting on this thread πŸ˜† Nice thread TM!!
For me the list is:

Guardian the lonely and great God AKA Goblin.. I freaked out hearing the name lol.. I thought it would be something not remotely related to humans lolllzzz 🀣 My friend kept telling me to watch it and I was like whaatt is that title πŸ˜† Though it totally goestrogen with the story which I knew after watching .. :P

Healer for me too! 🀣 I thought what kinda title is that.. hesitated sooo much before starting kdramas coz of their weird titles! πŸ˜†

Cheese in the trap 🀣 reminded me of Tom and Jerry lolllzzz. . Haven't watched the show and the title keeps me away lol

Love o2o was confusing for me too ! I was like..what?! H20 suna hai but O2O kya hai bhai 😲 πŸ˜†

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. .. I thought it would be about fairies 🀣

Oh and ofcourse Boys over flowers..🀣 I still don't know what it means.. those who know please enlighten me coz I am never gonna watch it πŸ˜†

BTW.. We are laughing at kdrama titles. .but our own hindi shows titles translations in english aren't any less hilarious.. some being
Diya aur baati hum .. You are the lamp and I am the light 🀣 or We are like lamp and light 🀣
Shakta. .Astitva ke ehsaas ki - Power..existence of the feelings 🀣
Kumkum bhagya .. vermillion fate 🀣 🀣

I m sure many more are there πŸ˜†

Or bollywood films.. I wonder what kuch kuch hota hai would translate to! Something something happens?! 🀣 or Kabhi khushi Kabhi ghum. . Sometimes happiness sometimes sorrow 🀣
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Hey guys! How are u all? I am quite busystem but couldn't resist commenting on this thread πŸ˜† Nice thread TM!!

For me the list is:

Guardian the lonely and great God AKA Goblin.. I freaked out hearing the name lol.. I thought it would be something not remotely related to humans lolllzzz 🀣 My friend kept telling me to watch it and I was like whaatt is that title πŸ˜† Though it totally goestrogen with the story which I knew after watching .. :P

Healer for me too! 🀣 I thought what kinda title is that.. hesitated sooo much before starting kdramas coz of their weird titles! πŸ˜†

Cheese in the trap 🀣 reminded me of Tom and Jerry lolllzzz. . Haven't watched the show and the title keeps me away lol

Love o2o was confusing for me too ! I was like..what?! H20 suna hai but O2O kya hai bhai 😲 πŸ˜†

Oh and ofcourse Boys over flowers..🀣 I still don't know what it means.. those who know please enlighten me coz I am never gonna watch it πŸ˜†

me too want to know!!! (India wants to know)!!!🀣

BTW.. We are laughing at kdrama titles. .but our own hindi shows titles translations in english aren't any less hilarious.. some being
Diya aur baati hum .. You are the lamp and I am the light 🀣 or We are like lamp and light 🀣

Or bollywood films.. I wonder what kuch kuch hota hai would translate to! Something something happens?! 🀣 or Kabhi khushi Kabhi ghum. . Sometimes happiness sometimes sorrow 🀣

@bold...I had same reactions🀣
Edited by elsanna - 5 years ago
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tris007

Sameee girl, sameee. I don't like the guy either. I watched my love from another star, but only fo r the FL. She was GREAT! the ML on the other hand made me wanna quit :[Too much of an alien, I know... 🀣

So many people adore him here and I can't grasp why... no offense peeps! πŸ˜†

@bold totally agree!!!πŸ˜†
1103978 thumbnail

For me the list is:

All of that ... I can't even Shaz .. "Vermillion fate" .. 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
1103978 thumbnail
@Elsana @Tris .. Same! .. I find that Alien actor always looking "constipated" .. .🀣🀣 .. don't get the hype either! ... (Tho Eyes of the beholder and all ... πŸ˜†)
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

For me the list is:

It originates from the Japanese idiom 'Hana yori Dango' which is also the title of the Japanese version/manga and it translates to 'dumplings (dango) over flowers (hana) '. It means to prefer substance over form or to prefer useful, functional things over decorative things.

Basically, guys are dumplings.🀣 No idea why and how boys relate to dumplings in this context, ask the Japanese. They came up with this title. 🀣 Maybe it works for the K-version because Jandi was essentially useless and she needed the guys to do things for her.

Edited by incandescent - 5 years ago
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Same opinion about Kim so hyun for me too.. Oh god he had just one expression in the entire 10 episodes I watched of "alien" show ! in contrast was the FL with a million expressions and the only reason I even watched those many epis! I don't like him at all -_-

@Sam Yes Vermillion fate is just hilarious 🀣 🀣 imagine someone not knowing hindi reading this title... OMG what will they think 🀣
I think some are good though. .like What shall I name this love? (Ipkknd) ..it sounds quite romantic and nice πŸ˜†
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

It originates from the Japanese idiom 'Hana yori Dango' which is also the title of the Japanese version/manga and it translates to 'dumplings (dango) over flowers (hana) '. It means to prefer substance over form or to prefer useful, functional things over decorative things.

Basically, guys are dumplings. 🀣 No idea why and how boys relate to dumplings in this context, ask the Japanese. They came up with this title. 🀣 Maybe it works for the K-version because Jandi was essentially useless and she needed the guys to do things for her.

Oh so the original Jap title was from an idiom..hmm..so it had some good meaning which was completely lost in translation! πŸ˜†
@Guys are dumplings 🀣 Whats with guys and food and flowers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw I have seen many kshows use this "flower" in their titles.. I think it is meaningful in korean ofc but it sounds weird and lollzzy in english. . Another example being Flower boy next door πŸ˜† This constant comparison of boys to flowers is damn funny 🀣

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I find K boys very metrosexual .. like very girly..
may b thats y they r compared to flowersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†