Season 2 episode 1

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
When are they going to upload the episode ? What time ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Yep I saw. Fantastic episode. They made things pretty clear in forst episode itself. Loved ritwik and samaira but reeva is still the same. Rishabh has separated from family. VP is acting like spoilt child and I hated to say but I felt sympathy for Mamta and Shivam was really good but the girl playing Shanaya needs to improve.
Loved Ricky's kids. Ditto like Ricky.πŸ˜†
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked how Ritwik coming back didn't make his parents happy..might sound rude but both deserve what happened..VP and Mamta..

Want more back story of Reeva Aman, she married him, has a kid but behaving like that was a bit weird.. 

And Ananya, missed her badly...
olsen_124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

I liked how Ritwik coming back didn't make his parents happy..might sound rude but both deserve what happened..VP and Mamta..

Want more back story of Reeva Aman, she married him, has a kid but behaving like that was a bit weird.. 

And Ananya, missed her badly...

Ritwik's bond with VP has changed drastically. Reeva is herself a kid... I think samaira and Aman might be better than Reeva. When Ritwik comes to know that he has two very naughty princess he is going to be over the moon... I just hope Rishabh and Sanchi don't come back. I like where they are.. 
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: olsen_124

Yep I saw. Fantastic episode. They made things pretty clear in forst episode itself. Loved ritwik and samaira but reeva is still the same. Rishabh has separated from family. VP is acting like spoilt child and I hated to say but I felt sympathy for Mamta and Shivam was really good but the girl playing Shanaya needs to improve.

Loved Ricky's kids. Ditto like Ricky.πŸ˜†

Actually I liked her. I kept thinking who does she remind me of in trems of dialogue delivery and then I realised its Konkona Sen Sharma ... very natural way of speaking ... no inflections

I totally agree ... I loved the episode and I saw it twice πŸ˜›

Did you see Rithwik in his entry scene with hair all curly and falling on the forehead? Was so cute... Both Rithwik and Palak look as if they have reverse aged ... will be so cute to see them in "young parents" role with two totally bratty kids πŸ˜†
olsen_124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

Actually I liked her. I kept thinking who does she remind me of in trems of dialogue delivery and then I realised its Konkona Sen Sharma ... very natural way of speaking ... no inflections

I totally agree ... I loved the episode and I saw it twice  πŸ˜›

Did you see Rithwik in his entry scene with hair all curly and falling on the forehead? Was so cute... Both Rithwik and Palak look as if they have reverse aged ... will be so cute to see them in "young parents" role with two totally bratty kids πŸ˜†

The kids were totally brats...πŸ˜† loved how she punched the guy... I felt bad for Mamta..but loved the guy who played Shivam...

PS :😳Ritwik looked beyond hot in every style ...
Edited by olsen_124 - 5 years ago
mamtasingla thumbnail
Where u watch the episode
manuelaema thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is there someone who can post the episodes for the ones who really want to watch the show But can not pay to watch????please a big pleaseee 😭
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manuelaema

Is there someone who can post the episodes for the ones who really want to watch the show But can not pay to watch????please a big pleaseee 😭

Why can't people pay to watch? Any international restrictions?
manuelaema thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

Why can't people pay to watch? Any international restrictions?

i do not have a credit card...