Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

From👇👇👇 Our Anahi❤️🤗(PW) Dear👍🏼🤗 posting From Her Made "IshaaLi Spl Thread"❤️

whenever i think about ishaali , the very first thing that comes to my mind is their engagement dance and that song in background 

"Tu ishq ishq sa mere, rooh mein aake bas ja
Jis orr teri shehnayi , uss orr main bhagun re" 

and this brings a blush and a smile to my face.  Embarrassed

the eyelocks !! Day Dreaming 

that day i was hell emotional and my throat was choked.. my eyes were like mishti's eyes, sparkling bright in happiness and heart was overwhelmed with emotions just like dida and radhika's hearts were.. 

that time it seemed all rosy to me. had no idea that their journey would undergo so many ups and downs.
phewww!! it isnt an easy one , isnt a short one but i know , one day i am gonna say "see how time flies by " !! 

ishaali has given me so many memories! and have warmed my heart to some another level..
i just love them.! 

my feelings for ishaali are deep.. its an emotional attachment to them and mainly to mauli.. 
i relate to mauli at so many levels, like so many levels.. it feels as if she represents me but she has got an ishaan and i really havent found any ishaan even after meetings zillions of guys in my life.. haha!! finding an ishaan isnt easy.. trust me its not easy.!! she is blessed to have him in her life.. 

ishaan -- a selfless lover, a doting father, a courageous person, an understanding life partner and there are so many qualities in this guy! 

ishaan makes her happy, makes her heart light, sometimes acts as a bridge between mauli and mishti , doesnt let her feel embarrassed or sorry about giving priority to her professional commitments. jokes about his own education and profession so that she smiles and doesnt feel guilty of not giving time to him or mishti.. 

he never takes her for granted.. he listens to her , agrees to her every decision and stands by her not to give her support but to be with her in her battles.. 

he lets her take the charge if she wants to.. he loves to be submissive to her which i think is really cute and great at the same time . a rare quality in men.!! 

he is courageous as it takes a lot to accept a divorcee in our society. yes, acceptance is the word for a divorcee in our society.!! but if we see ishaan and mauli's story then it was never ishaan accepting mauli but mauli accepting ishaan.. and this is the thing which makes me respect ishaan.. he lets mauli choose him , he expresses that if SHE is with him then TOGETHER they can fight any battle..

he knows her really well, trusts her, knows what can she do and what she can not.. what kind of person is she , he knows her! 

mauli says "thanx! mujhe samjhne ke lie, meri takkat banane ke lie, tum kabhi mera saath nhi chodte! " 

he says "main tumhare saath tha, hun aur hamesha rahuga"

how true! he never gives up, he had to wait for a long time but he chose to wait for her YES.. 

she had to gave up on their relationship but he didnt give up as he knew that she also wants to be with him.. 

basically , he is fulfilling all his promises given to mishti and mauli's family that he will never leave mauli and mishti !! 

not only a selfless lover but he is also a selfless father too.. his love for mishti is something...
his words for mishti in the engagement were pure gold .
"main aapke sapno ko aasman dena chahta hu" 
my ishti are love  Embarrassed

mauli   -- a loving, caring , warm person! a single mother, an independent woman, a doctor who always give priority to her work and i am super proud of this thing about her! 

mauli is someone who not only gives immense love to others but she loves to get loved , just like any other woman. but what makes her not express her love/liking for ishaan? does she love him?? or she doesnt? 

if she does then why doesnt she tell him??

hmmm, mauli's idea of love is/was "love happens once", not her fault bcz when u are yet not over ur past u keep thinking like that.. i used to think like that.. although till now i didnt get a second chance in love but the idea "love happen once" is fading away with time, which is a relief, trust me.. its a relief ! i feel free !! 

mauli is/was stuck, i still don't know if she is ready to move on or not.. but m sure one day she will realise that she was so wrong to think like that.. i want her to feel free.. get rid of this wall that she has created around her heart.. i want her to fly really high and tell herself that she can love again !! 

she always liked ishaan but could never take a step forward bcz she never had known how her marriage, her love failed?? the relationship which was a happy romantic relationship.. how can she be sure of her second chance?? mauli is bound to think all this bcz she was never at fault nor she understood how could her husband ditch her?? like how? it seems impossible to her as her ex wasnt a bad person.. its unbelievable for her! 

so she cant be sure of her second chance bcz of her past experience.. if that can fail then this can also fail !! but but but!! she needs to see the differences between her past and her present..

she needs to embrace her happiness with open arms and without any doubts.. 

she is working on it !! yes she is.. she takes a step, but is dragged again to her past! 

sometimes she is weak, sometimes she is an emotional fool , sometimes she is lured into some good memories of past, she is a human being , a flawed person but she always rises by the end after battling with her emotions! 

she has morals and values , and she never compromised with those till date.. 

she is my hope for ishaali !! 

and ishaan is my hope for her..!! 

vinnas thumbnail

khushiyon ka darwaza aur phoolon ki baarish!!

"hello?"
"how are u sweetheart? did u miss me?" 
"kahan ho?"

for us , this was their first conversation. 
that "kahan ho" expression of mauli told me that he is someome special. that haq jamao attitude of mauli.. hehe!! . 

That day mauli opened the door for ishaan but it felt like she opened the door for her happiness.

The guy is here to make her life beautiful. look at the phoolon ki baarish.!!

His love filled tiny mini eyes were something !! her laughter was something..!!
Their awestruck expressions were something.!! Heart
hmmm!! kuch toh baat hai mauli !

"oey sare hugs mumma ko. bhyii muje bhi darr lag raha tha" 

haha!! here comes my ishti !! my ishti is love.. Embarrassed

the expressions mauli had when she saw ishti together.. the satisfaction , happiness and gratitude filled eyes.!!. her child is blessed !

once she said to her ex "hamara bacha kitna lucky hoga" (pre leap) and indeed her kid is blessed.. 

mishti has ishaan.. mishti doesnt need anybody else but her lion king.. 

ishaan's love for mishti is something independent of mauli and his relationship.. he loves her deeply and she loves him too and how, we all have seen that. 

a perfect family .. my ishaali. my ishti. Heart

mishti says "popsie is the best dad" and he says "u are the best daughter aur hamari chemistry hai hi itni achi" 

that day i didnt know the depth of these lines.. was watching this episode again to write these lines and was surprised that they actually meant these lines.. bcz today i know how true these lines are !! they are the best thing in this show.. 

"aree bhyii!! bin shaadi ke main bachi ka baap ban gya hun. 

lekin khubsurat si mummy ki khubsurat si beti ka.. and i love it.. !!
life will be beautiful.!!. hai na" Heart

and today i am like han han han!! life will be beautiful..! mauli smile nhi kar ladki han kar. han!! LOL

"lau ko sambhalne mein waqt lagta hai.. ek se bhale do"

in a way ishaan tells mauli that she might need more time to heal, her problems will end one day its just a matter of time and if they aretogether then they can deal with all problems. how true!! she just needs to hold his hand and say yes.. !

vinnas thumbnail

shayad iss naye saal mein tum mujse pyaar karne lago !!  

that was diwali time when ishaan said this and that was not only ishaan's wish but mine too.. i really prayed to God that she could again find love and is able to love for one more time with poore dil se.. 
that was the time when she was hesitant and he was hopeful.

had she ever friendzoned him??? naah!! 

he was always her companion! and this is their journey from companionship to love. 

"mumma just chill han" imitates ishaan. 

"ishaan ekdum chup han" mauli points her finger at him.  LOL

"okay" ishaan gave up. LOL lagta hai dar gya!

kabhi chali hai mauli ke aage ishaan ki..? naah! why? 

bcz he lets her chalao her hukum.. and all he does is ji huzoori.. he lets her dominate him and lets her feel happy about it.. i guess he loves that. he lets her be bossy.. and i love when she bosses around him. 

but it doesnt mean she doesnt listen to him. she does.. u will find out in later posts that she cares about his point of views.

"tumhe pta hai main itna padha kyu nhi?"
"kyuki tum padhai me bure theLOL she pats on his hand 
and he had to admit "
han woh bhi haiLOL

he adds "hotel business bahut easy hai. lekin tumhara profession tough hai. sbko dhyan rakhna hota hai. dekhna hota haitum muje kya dekh rhi ho. Embarrassedchalo phuto yaha seLOL

this guy makes serious situations very light. no matter how silly his jokes are but they make her smile.. just look at her , the way she listens to him.

he says " ab mat kehna tumhare bina mera kya hota" 

ahhh!! seriously i wonder kya hota mauli ka?? 

ishti brought meethas to mauli's bitter life but ishaan adds spices to it. their cute nok jhok, his lame jokes, and her reaction to those jokes.
ishaan is so damn bad at jokes and shayari.. hehe. but i really love his cheesy dialogues.. aahh. i miss his PJs and bekar shayari.

"mumma is a bad mumma" and mishti runs away saying that , leaving everyone shocked and mauli hurt.

"am i really a bad mom?"  she asks.

"tum 6 saal se single mother ho. aur single mother hona aasaan baat nhi.. what i think is u are the best mom. best of all.." its not comforting her.. its the truth.. she is just the best. for mishti's happiness she wanted to marry ishaan. now the things have changed and she sees ishaan as her happiness. but i cant really forget the fact there was a time when she wanted to give it a try for mishti's sake..

ishaan doesnt stop there by just saying few dialogues but makes sure mishti is fine and goes to check on her.. and when he sees her smiling and not crying , it brings a smile to his face.
his love for mishti is independent of his love for mauli.  look at the way these two are.. ishti is Heart

"may i come in?"

"ishaan tumhe may i come in kar ke aane ki zaroorat nahi hai" she laughs.

he comes and looks at her intensely.

"kya hua?" she wonders and smiles

"kya hua? aise kya dekh rhe ho?"

main tumhe nhi dekh skta ?" meri hone wali patni ho tum aur sundar bhi lag rahi ho" 

mauli smiles a bit and here is a little hesitation in this smile.. 
then she talks about her guest and their arrival. and says they are late.

"lets go
but before she could escape he held her hand and stops her . ahem ahem.!Embarrassed

the guy is all emotional and serious while the girl is all cheerful and not so serious.

she asks "kya hua?" with a smile.

"happy diwali.. shayad iss naye saal mein tum mujse pyaar krne lago.. "

"oh god, kitna drama krte ho tum.
." nd she laughs, while trying to escape from the seriousness.
"drama nhi hai sach hai!" and her smile fades.. the reality hits her hard.. she isnt able to love him but he is still waiting for her love.. her yes. her marzi !! 

he presents her the gift and says "kamarband hai. tumpe acha lgega"

he asks her "may I ?" and she allows him.. 

this scene Day Dreaming 

that time they were really close fir bhi dooriyan thi and i really wanted mauli to take few steps towards him and she actually took some baby steps towards him in later episodes.  Smile

he touches her softly and says "happy diwali, shayad!! meri hone wali to be wife" 

shayad ! this single word shayad gives mauli a license to say no to him.. he doesnt pressurize her.. let her breath and make her own decision. 
this is what we call selfless love.. love cant be selfish.. 

"kyu mauli??" 

"kya?"

"mujse shaadi ka irada"

the guy knows her well and asks her why she is ready to marry him all of a sudden, after meeting her ex..
she tells him that she is been thinking about him for 3 years and tells that she really wants to marry him 

"lekin tumhari marzi honi chahie", he says "iss marzi k chakkar mein mareez ban gya hun" and asks her to listen to his heartbeats.. lol doctor mauli pls check this patient.. 

sun leti tum dhadkane meri jo, naam sunai deta tumhe tumhara !!

"mauli mauli mauli" ! SmileEmbarrassed
he didnt say this.. main keh rhi hun on his behalf. ! LOL

ishaan had waited for a long time.. in recent times when people are losing faith in relationships , its not easy to wait for someone without any commitment.. and specially when ur family isnt approving your relationship.. ishaan had guts not only to go against his family , not only to marry a divorcee -a single mother but also to wait for this long without any expectations.

i hope one day she comes to him and tells whether he wants to marry her or not but she will wait for him forever as she has promised him that their rishta is gonna last forever.. 

its mauli's promise.!

Smile

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

((i feel a person like ishaan doesnt need someone to defend him bcz he didnt do anything which requires defence. 

its really unfortunate that i have to defend a guy like ishaan.. ))

Anahi❤️🤗❤️ Missed You Yaar 🥺 Your Defense 😎 Complete Love Filled Lovely Posts On IshaaLi Bachpan se😆 jaanle wali 😳👍🏼 

vinnas thumbnail

By Mili❤️

StarStarISHAAN KHANNA IS A DREAMHeart

just a few examples EmbarrassedEmbarrassedinstances tobrief about ISHAANStarStar

Ishaan did a phenomenal drunk act ClapHe is disinhibited in letting his true feelings come out, things he would never say or cover up behind his silence or a small smile, were out in the open for us and also for Mauli to hear. Till now, it was all his action, be it silently sharing her responsibilities, or standing like a rock behind her as she wavers between wanting to help Pari, Dida, Radhika and Sandhya's highhandedness. FYI, let me tell you guys, I feel like nobody on this God's green planet would have been able to make her do this, if she was not willing to. I can also tell you that she would have felt like crap or even resentful of her happiness of going through her wedding rituals while Mumma, dida and Pari are going through difficult times and she was unable to help within her means. So I feel that the only thing Ishaan did is that he put himself in her shoes and HELPED her make that decision. He didn't think about himself at that time, as HE COULDN'T SEE HER PAIN, he trusted her with all his heart not to be fickle but completely trivialized his pain or discomfort in that moment. By doing this, he also saved usThumbs Up from the hurt, astonished expressions of Mauli which I absolutely detested as she was going through her pre-wedding rituals. Anyway... not to digress from my train of thoughtWackoabout his actions... He silently endures all of his hurt as he sees her going through her insecurities, even goes to the extremes of trying to allay any guilt she or Mishti might feel towards him. He gives her the independence of just being herself, whether she is living through her unresolved feelings, her insecurities or her guilt and lets her know that he is there for herCry What more do you ask from your partner than that support of having your back, no matter whatHeartHug

No hoopla or beating on his chest or heroics of moving mountains to help her out, he just went out and did what he thought could take the burden of hiding the girls from Kunal. Just because he didn't highlight it, Dida is taking this absolute kindness of his for granted. I would say this is not even his kindness, this is his selfless love towards Mauli and Mishti, only goal to take that burden off of an already distressed Mauli. 

Ishaan's emotional turmoil was heartbreaking to watch even for a few minutesOuch The poor guy doesn't deserve any taqleef whatsoever for somebody with a golden heartHeart This guy needs a group hug girls Hug. He played a little hard to get , but the Mauli, Ishaan union turned out to be much better than expected. He felt now is her turn to manao him and she did. The openness in that relationship is PRISTINEHeart He didn't fester, he asked straight up how her night was. And she ERUPTED in anger and disgustClapAbove line, it was a torture, don't even remind me, don't ask me about it. This is how you solve issues in a relationship, fight, argue, yell, scream at each other, solve/deal , forget , trust,, love, respect and move onClapBEAUTIFUL and AUTHENTIC relationship. Big smileStarStar

Ishaan is doing selflesslessly for Kunal, taking care of his child, sharing his fiancee postponing their/his happiness, inorder to get him better, either for the sake of Pari or his family. 

Mind you, even when drunk, he just tells her how he feels about her, not so much about his hurt or his disappointment, other than some generic comments about Kismet, destiny etc... . Even then, he tries to shield her from Kunal's wrath, taking into account if she is thinking of a future with KunalClap

I think Radhika and Mishti are aware of what a GEM THEY HAVE IN THEIR LIVES and they express that from time to time and their unwillingness to let him go and their heartfelt wish for him to be happy. They think more about him ( Mishti ), if not more but atleast equally when it comes to Radhika, over and above their biological relative.. 

The actor's portrayal of a drunk Ishaan was phenomenalThumbs Up, nothing over the top, just some disinhibition which is in stark contrast to his usual, calm and composed selfHeart The nuances were portrayed effortlesslyClapI guess, I have to give it to the writer as well for writing this scene the way it was,

Ishaan is doing the exact same thing, he is not crying from the rooftops about how selfless he is, he is just doing what is needed and moves on.There is an amazing Sufi saying, which I cherish forever, of course can't do even 1% justice to it . Sufism speaks of 3 forms of human love, this is the third kind which gives me goosebumps whenever I read it. 

The third form of love transcends all conventions, based on mutual expectations, is based on this principle:"  I am for you, you are forever you choose, I accept whatever you want without any expectations whatsoever. " Ishaan is a perfect embodiment of thisCry

Mauli and Ishaan are people with robust character and integrity and a strong sense of right and wrong. ClapClap

ISHTIStarStarHug

HeartHugCry Purest, most heart felt line -TUM DONO KHUSH TOH MEIN BHI KHUSHCryCry 
Mishti and her popsie, BLESS THEM, to be inseparable. The most genuine, sensitive, kindest and the purest hearts in the showHeartHug Bind them together, forever and ever and ever,
please writers. 

The pure bond between the father and daughter touches your heart so deeply that your eyes involuntarily tear up. That heart-stopping moment between father and daughter, as Mishti leans against his chest, with a worried, concerned expressionCryCry What an amazing pair! Both of them just nailed that emotionClapTOTALLY OUT OF THIS WORLDThumbs UpHeart

We have to give it to that daughter who accurately picked up her father's discomfort and went along to comfort him. We have to give it to that father who tries to take away the burden of guilt from his beloved daughter and to choose what her heart tells her toHug Guys, I can't get enough of these two. This is what a real father, daughter relationship is, understanding each other perfectly and looking out for each other's happinessHeartThanks to the writers for giving me the purest father, daughter moments HeartCry

even though Ishaan is an adorable character to have in our lives, KinshukStarStar breathed life into that character to make Ishaan relatableClap . So I have to give it to himThumbs Up.

vinnas thumbnail

MauHaanKiShaadi tagged Tweets and Downloader | Twipu

Image result for mauhaan ishaan mauli

Image result for mauhaan ishaan mauliImage result for mauhaan ishaan mauliImage result for mauhaan ishaan mauliImage result for mauhaan ishaan mauli

AditiDevSharma • Browse images about AditiDevSharma at Instagram ...

vinnas thumbnail

https://twitter.com/chanduuvinna/status/1147476431623970816?s=09 ❤️

https://twitter.com/chanduuvinna/status/1147486029760176129 ❤️❤️

MauHaan Engagement 🥳Telugu Vm 

No Matter How Destiny Fights To Separate Us 😎It Never Wins Our Story Is Always Meant To Be❤️  Every Thing Comes in Our Paths 😃 Given The Fragrance Of Memories😳😃 Leaving This Alone ness I am Always Move Towards 👍🏼 (Ishaan)  Welcoming The LOVE From You ❤️🤗In My Life Like The Flowers❤️(MauLi) We Forever 🤗-MauHaan❤️

vinnas thumbnail

vinnas thumbnail