Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

She was there. She was the one who entered with Shivam and the empty chair and table. It seems the Noon parivaar are like empty family. The family seems haunted somehow. It's so creepy actually. 

no she is not Pragati , she is Shanaya Ritwik and Shivam's sister .if you want to see Pragati you will see when palak tells Setu about kids ,the kids tease Pragati 
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nickzy

no she is not Pragati , she is Shanaya Ritwik and Shivam's sister .if you want to see Pragati you will see when palak tells Setu about kids ,the kids tease Pragati 

Ohh yeah there is the new girl. Thanks!. I agree the one who enter with Shivam is Shanaya
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So, just wondering who are the newcomers? Shanaya and Shivam are being replaced by adult actors. So, the characters got new actors.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
To be honest I am really sad that the actors for Shanaya and Shivam got replaced. Really missed the old actors. They have amazing chemistry as brother and sister. That too since they are much younger than the rest. They unite in a sense.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Then who is Pragati gonna be? Is she going to be Palak's sister? Or saheli who has been living with her for the past 6 years? Ya she is the babysitter of her daughters ?
Max789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Then who is Pragati gonna be? Is she going to be Palak's sister? Or saheli who has been living with her for the past 6 years? Ya she is the babysitter of her daughters ?

that's what I am wondering who is she ?? Is she palak's sister ??after re -watching the trailer I am sure that Shivam and Pragati  did not meet each other and her scenes were only in palak's house . Edited by Nickzy - 5 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Well, we really need to wait until the episode is rolling to know that. It seems that the Noons and Palak have been living out of town and just returned. 

Come to think of it you know I feel that Palak and Rithvik looks much younger in this season 2 than the previous season. And they take 6 years leap in the show too. Well, Palak not so much since she is now a mother  of two. Yet, even though Rithvik is a father of two he doesn't know that fact. 

He thought that Palak was pregnant with some other people's child. And what is happening with Vikrant? Is he coming back?
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Pragati is Palak's friend or roommate
Max789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

I think Pragati is Palak's friend or roommate

most probably palak is in need for finances 
suchianshu89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pragati is Palak's house owner's daughter from Mussourie.