Kudos to CVs & whole team of patiala babes

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
From the title you must have realized this post is to appreciate the CVsπŸ˜†
CVs are the people who gets bashed mostly bcz of crappie tracks. So I thought I should appreciate them when they are good

I will say it first that I didn't watch first week's episodes of Patiala Bebes even now & watched few episodes here & there before starting to watch it regularlyπŸ˜› I watched it regularly after Babita left her in law's house

This show is like a slow burn, it grows on you gradually & I am happy that shows TRPs are also rising each passing week

First of all I will appreciate the CVs for keeping the show realistic for the most part & essential parts to that πŸ‘

I love how they tackle the situation & they are showing consistency in characters

For example, Babita. Her character didn't flipped from meek to suddenly being a strong & savage. She is transitioning in to a brave person & even that is not flippant. She is still a meek person but with more courage

It's not often that we see this on TV. Of course we are shown this abala naari who suddenly becomes dabang character with a snap. Here we are seeing her transition of becoming brave & courageous

They are showing when we first confront someone, we do it but afterwards we are all shaking from the within & we suddenly do not become this person who starts to confront everyone left & right with confidence. But rather the process of overthinking whether we did right or notπŸ˜†

I love it how they show Minnie as this brave girl, but still vulnerable & angry person. & that's very true. When in youth, teenagers will turn their sadness in to this anger & although it drives them forward, it also harms them. & they voiced it out through HS that she is brave but needs to calm down sometimes.

& the alimony matter, I loved it how they tackled it. They didn't go into we are very mahaan & all mode but called it out for what it was ego. They showed that it's their right & one needs to stand up for themselves & learn to ask for their own rights. & it wasn't their self respect which was stopping them from asking their right for education expenses & alimony but their ego.

There are very fine little details which I like about this show, which are mostly ignored in other shows.

One more thing, I love how they are showing Babita's journey of self dependence & there are undercurrent of potential romance & future love interest, but I am very happy to see that they are showing us first how she is learning to respect herself & love herself instead of diving in to her love life. I know many people wants Babes & HS to be together & wants their love story to start already. But I am loving how they are coming to respect each other as a person first & they bringing out the best from each other. Instead of suddenly going in to this love mode.

Mostly they don't go in to mahaanta mode & for that they should be appreciated & deserves love & a lot more TRPs.

In a way there's nothing new in the shows concept but everything about this show is fresh & new bcz of how they tackled the concept of the show. & more & more people should start watching this show. 
Kudos to CVs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So true, here CVs are really trying to be grounded to reality and I really appreciate it.

Even I too don't want any love track now.

Hope in future too they keep it up like this and does not start changing the whole plot and characters according to TRP aunties.
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Seriously, hats off to them for exploring this story so well πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks for the insightful post. Hope it reaches the makers πŸ‘πŸΌ
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, please don't divert from original story line...  do NOT need forced love story line at this time (Minnie is too young for and babes is still in trauma/shock...will take time),  in this serial. 
Other shows don't pick up until they start lead pair love story, here this show is already popular the way it is.
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you and I really appreciate the CVs and every single person who is a part of PB team of creating such a good drama and entertaining us.

This is what we call a realistic drama and proper character growth. Hell, all people in the show are just like us...having grey shades and not too mahaan!

I am glad they are looking into realistic problems like job and cash matters and alimony. And other supporting characters' problems too which affects them.

And I too don't need any love story for Minnie and I want Babes to completely get detached from this Ashok mess and start a living a happy life then, would like to see how love blossoms. It's too early for a love story to start!

Nice post! 
sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Yes, please don't divert from original story line...  do NOT need forced love story line at this time (Minnie is too young for and babes is still in trauma/shock...will take time),  in this serial. 

Other shows don't pick up until they start lead pair love story, here this show is already popular the way it is.

Yes, about Minnie's love story, even I don't think she is ready for such relationships.
Right now she is struggling with her education & how to pay the fees of college

I know teenage love is also very common thing & getting attracted to someone in that age is also very normal
& even if they show Mickey & Minnie as love interest, I don't think Minnie is ready for it & it will be more to show how her parents divorce & her father's betrayal has affected her, that she can't believe in love anymore & has trust issues which is stopping her from taking that one step ahead in any relationship
If I am not mistaken, then I remember Minnie's dialogue that her parents love story was her favourite & now bcz of her father's betrayal she has lost faith in love as well

Right now story is more focused on Babita's problems & her character growth from a naive woman to one brave & independent woman
But after a while I think they will start exploring Minnie's set backs & flaws & the very first flaw she has to overcome is her anger

You know what I think, Minnie has lost faith in relationships & love bcz of her father's betrayal to her Babes, but she will gain it back when she sees with her own eyes her how her Babes gets true love in her life & that will encourage her to take that one step ahead in her own love life
But I don't think even than they will focus much on Minnie's love life rather they will show Minnie getting education & becoming independent first & then getting married
Bcz she would have seen how her mother struggles with getting a job at this stage of her life

I think that's the only reason Mickey's character is even introduced right now, not to show Minnie's love story but to show her lack of faith in love
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@sandhir.candy. i agree with each and every point of view of yours. Even feel the same about this show. Infact i am encouraging women around me to watch this show. But some are still used to  watch usual crap Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This is the most realistic show at present... Hanuman isn't the typical knight in shining armor for babita n mini... He guides them, shows the right path bt lets them fight their own battle... The way babita's character is evolving slowly is praiseworthy πŸ‘.
looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandhir.candy

From the title you must have realized this post is to appreciate the CVsπŸ˜†

CVs are the people who gets bashed mostly bcz of crappie tracks. So I thought I should appreciate them when they are good

I will say it first that I didn't watch first week's episodes of Patiala Bebes even now & watched few episodes here & there before starting to watch it regularlyπŸ˜› I watched it regularly after Babita left her in law's house

This show is like a slow burn, it grows on you gradually & I am happy that shows TRPs are also rising each passing week

First of all I will appreciate the CVs for keeping the show realistic for the most part & essential parts to that πŸ‘

I love how they tackle the situation & they are showing consistency in characters

For example, Babita. Her character didn't flipped from meek to suddenly being a strong & savage. She is transitioning in to a brave person & even that is not flippant. She is still a meek person but with more courage

It's not often that we see this on TV. Of course we are shown this abala naari who suddenly becomes dabang character with a snap. Here we are seeing her transition of becoming brave & courageous

They are showing when we first confront someone, we do it but afterwards we are all shaking from the within & we suddenly do not become this person who starts to confront everyone left & right with confidence. But rather the process of overthinking whether we did right or notπŸ˜†

I love it how they show Minnie as this brave girl, but still vulnerable & angry person. & that's very true. When in youth, teenagers will turn their sadness in to this anger & although it drives them forward, it also harms them. & they voiced it out through HS that she is brave but needs to calm down sometimes.

& the alimony matter, I loved it how they tackled it. They didn't go into we are very mahaan & all mode but called it out for what it was ego. They showed that it's their right & one needs to stand up for themselves & learn to ask for their own rights. & it wasn't their self respect which was stopping them from asking their right for education expenses & alimony but their ego.

There are very fine little details which I like about this show, which are mostly ignored in other shows.

One more thing, I love how they are showing Babita's journey of self dependence & there are undercurrent of potential romance & future love interest, but I am very happy to see that they are showing us first how she is learning to respect herself & love herself instead of diving in to her love life. I know many people wants Babes & HS to be together & wants their love story to start already. But I am loving how they are coming to respect each other as a person first & they bringing out the best from each other. Instead of suddenly going in to this love mode.

Mostly they don't go in to mahaanta mode & for that they should be appreciated & deserves love & a lot more TRPs.

In a way there's nothing new in the shows concept but everything about this show is fresh & new bcz of how they tackled the concept of the show. & more & more people should start watching this show. 
Kudos to CVs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Agree with everything, specially the bold part. Its so good to see characters making logical decisions. And even when they get carried away with their emotions, it is conveyed in a sensible manner. Like when they didn't want to ask for alimony, I was like why are are they being stupid. But their reason to do so was very well conveyed. So, even when I thought they should claim it (and hit Ashok where it hurts most ie money) I understood that this was this way of showing him middle finger and being truly free of him. Needless to say last episode was great where they talk about ego and self respect.

(btw I am new member to this forum, bene a silent reader for a while tho :) )
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kudos to the CVS for showing a small town middle class story, especially to the screenplay and dialogues. Thanks to CVS showing a story of mother & daughter being helped by hero who is a Cop not an Rich Business man. Kudos to the CVS for showing even another women love also genuine instead of who greedy or love his money only type which is shown in so many shows... Kudos to CVS for showing she is has a life and fight for his daughter go after divorce at this age waiting to change husband by sticking in the house being ABALA NAARI. 

Love the bonding between Babes & Mini, also HS & lalaa. Hope CVS show the self development Babes along with Mini education , then babes & HS story, but please avoid MINI love story few months..