Something will never change. (Krishna Balram os)

TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
"Rudr sen, Have you seen Kanha? " Balram asked loudly from distance. He was in hurry. 
"No Dau. I haven't.  What happened? Why are you searching him?  Is there any emergency? " Rudr Sen said. 
"Nothing.  Will see you later Mitr. " Balram said and started walking faster. 
"He must be at Yamuna Ghat" Balram thought.  And hurried towards Yamuna bank. 

There was so much difference between these two brothers.  Krishna loved music ,  where as Balbhadra loved wrestling. Krishna  danced with Gopis, Where as his brother was very shy. Krishna always talked about complex philosophy,   where as  Balram's philosophy of life was simple.  In spite of lot of differences, their bond was so strong that many people envied these two brothers. His younger brother  was the whole world for Balram. Krishna was a prankster and Balram always took all the blame on him to protect him from Maiya's anger . 

When Balram reached at Yamuna ghat, he saw Krishna playing flute .Gopis were standing around him.  There were pots in their hand. It looked like they were going to fetch water from Yamuna,  but had stopped to listen flute of Kanha.  . Birds on the trees stopped singing to listen to the music of love .    Cows had  forgotten  to eat grass for a while.

.          Balram waited under a tree.  He closed the eyes and got lost in the tune of flute.  The flute of Krishna never spared anyone,be it humans,  animals or birds.  Anyone who listened it, forgot their existence for a while and merged their soul in the sweet melodies coming from the flute of Bhuvan-Mohan.  

The  music came closer and after a while it stopped. Before Balram could open his eyes,  Krishna shouted in his ear,  " DAU BHAIYAAA! "
"OUCH! Kanha! " Balram opened his eyes with sudden shock.  "Do you want to make me deaf? " His ear went numb for a while. 

.        Gopis started laughing on Krishna's prank.  Balram threw angry look on them.  "Don't you have any work? " he said in anger.  They giggled and ran towards Yamuna. Krishna was still laughing. 
"Dau...  Don't shower your anger on these ladies.  Do you know many of them admire you so much? " Krishna said teasingly , " I heard Damini  saying that Balram  looks even more handsome when he gets angry. Have you seen her expressions while you were angry? " 
"Kanha!!! " Balram pulled his brother's ear " I know none of them say this.  You are making up stories. "
"Ouch!  Kshama Dau Bhaiya Kshama!" Krishna said. 
"He Narayan!" Balram said suddenly," I forgot why I came here ." Balram's face became tensed.
"What happened Dau? " Krishna said.  
"Kanha,  your flute makes everyone forget their existence.  I was here to inform you something which is very important ." He paused for a while.  "Kanha.  Akrurji is coming. "he said with worried face. 
"I know Dau" Krishna said.  
"What?  You know it?  How can you still play flute so calmly?  How can you still play pranks? " he said angrily. 
"Because Dau..  You have taken vow to worry about me all the time.  I am not a child now, mere bhole Dau Bhaiya.  "  Krishna laughed. 
"Kanha.. Again joking?  Have you even realized how serious is this ?  This is not the time to joke. " Balram said. 
"Dau.  I think this is the only time for jokes.  The time is waiting for us.  The time of playing pranks is going to end soon Bhaiya. "
         Balram realized what Krishna was saying. They will have to leave their mischieves behind in Vrindavan. Their life at Mathura is going to be full of responsibilities from now. 

"Kanha. Thought of leaving Vrindavan is disturbing me.  I am worried about Yashoda Maiya.  She doesn't know the truth Kanha.  How will she react?  " Balram couldn't speak more.
"Dau! " Krishna held his brother's shoulders, " It will be very difficult for Yashoda Maiya. But she will understand.  She herself has taught us to sacrifice everything it requires, on the path of Dharma. She will be the proudest person when she will get the news of Kans Vadh " Krishna's  eyes got moist. "we will always be grateful for the ocean of selfless love she showered on us." 
"What about others Kanha?  You are the heart of Vrindavan.  " Balram said. 
"I will always stay  here Dau,  in form of Bhakti of Gopis. In the Prem of Radha. In the memories of our friends. In the heart of Maiya and Baba" Krishna said. 
He looked at his elder brother.   Balram was speechless. 
"But something is never going to change Dau. " Krishna said smiling at Dau. 
Dau looked at him  questioningly.  
"That my Dau Bhaiya will always be there for me. " Kanha said. 
"Always Kanha. " Dau said. 

The soul-brothers hugged  and emotions started falling from their eyes.  

Edited by Aarti_ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haay Haay Arti Di, paay laagu ❤️ [8-->]!
Mai kal subah review karungi 😉 ! 
TheSilverDoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

Haay Haay Arti Di, paay laagu ❤️ [8-->]!

Mai kal subah review karungi 😉 ! 

Kalyaan ho Putri😆
Thik hai. Give review whenever time permits 😊
Edited by Aarti_ - 5 years ago
diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
What a touching and beautiful OS Aarti. And love the last line when Kanhs says that Day will always be with me ❤️
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Such a cute os you wrote aarti 😳 loved reading it. I could visualize the whole thing while reading  And you write very well 👍🏼
TheSilverDoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

What a touching and beautiful OS Aarti. And love the last line when Kanhs says that Day will always be with me  ❤️

Thank you dear😳
TheSilverDoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

Such a cute os you wrote aarti  😳 loved reading it. I could visualize the whole thing while reading  And you write very well 👍🏼

Thank u Tusu🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail
Aarti , it is a well-written OS ! 🤗. I  loved your nature description while listening to Krishna's melodious tunes from his flute. The cows , the trees, the maidens as well as the entire universe! Krishna's answer to Balram's concern for Yashoda, that is wonderful, with full of tender feelings. ⭐️. The association of Dau and Krishna is so endearing, Balram was there for his little brother throughout, his tenure in this world ended with Krishna's Avtaar . 
Expecting more and more such beautiful stories from you our dear friend. 🤗 
TheSilverDoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Aarti , it is a well-written OS !  🤗. I  loved your nature description while listening to Krishna's melodious tunes from his flute. The cows , the trees, the maidens as well as the entire universe! Krishna's answer to Balram's concern for Yashoda, that is wonderful, with full of tender feelings. ⭐️. The association of Dau and Krishna is so endearing, Balram was there for his little brother throughout, his tenure in this world ended with Krishna's Avtaar . 

Expecting more and more such beautiful stories from you our dear friend. 🤗 

Thank you🤗
Such a beautiful painting. Matches to the last lines of os😳
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wow! This is brilliant! Loved it to the core!