Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
MOD RULES AT 53 PG 141

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: beguiling

Sorry Arshu but these rules aren't making any sense to me. 

BeHir aren't independent characters who have nothing to do with Naagin/Naag/Naagmani. They are infact very much a part of it. To say "Discuss only BeHir without involving Naagin 3 cast"  😕 How can that possibly be done? 

And we can only discuss awards won by PearBhi not by the team? But why not? It's harmless to discuss awards won by team. What happened in case of Pearl is just an exception. 

This forum is no where as belligerent as some of the other forums have been, only occasionally would we have had arguements which is inevitable because everyone shares a different opinion and not everyone needs to be on the same page. But by and large we haven't broken any rules for which we merit even three warnings let alone AT getting locked. 

Besides this show is only going to be there for a few months more. And who is to say if the forum would be active at all after that. Please let us just peacefully have discussions without having to follow so many rules. It just takes away the fun and will eventually only alienate forum members. 

Oh and just some days ago @crusty did take permission from Appy for the show discussions to happen on AT. Appy had herself agreed. Then this bifurcation and so many rules to follow, not really necessary I would say. 

Hope you understand .

Thanks

Same here Nikki
I can't accept this change all of a sudden when almost from 4-5 months we have discussed regarding episodes characters in BeHir AT.And w got permission for it.
So it's better to make a topic whatever we feel regarding story characters or anything related n3.
As there will not be so many rules and regulations to follow.

Lunamovas thumbnail

Lunamovas thumbnail
No good morning 
Transportable SATL 

Watching parade 

Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

No good morning 

Transportable SATL 

Watching parade 

Enjoy... 👍🏼
Lunamovas thumbnail
Yaayyy 
Its soothing to eyes to watch beauty of  blissful incredible India 

Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
These are the rules made by mods in the previous post...Just copying them here for convenience .

- This AT is meant to be BeHir/PearBhi as you all know. So discussion related to them will always be allowed in this AT. Speculation/Prediction regarding the said Duo is allowed in this AT unless informed by the Moderator of the forum.

- If anybody wants to use this thread to discuss Speculation/Prediction you are free to do that ?_NAAGIN 3_? : Speculations/Prediction/Frustration Thread

- Please note that no frustration discussion to be held in this thread.

- Other than AT admin or forum moderator, no one else is allowed to post any note in the AT. During Admin's absence due to whatever issue AT will be handled by Moderators. You are free to pm me for a new thread or any discussion related to the AT.

- You are free to discuss any other character if they share screen space with BeHir/PearBhi.
- BTS/Photoshoots/Social Media posts related to BeHir/PearBhi are allowed to discuss here until they have dedicated thread.

- Do not post any note related to change of rules until it is discussed with the Moderator of the Forum.

- If you have any further questions, please feel free to pm me.

Naagin 3 DT
Lunamovas thumbnail
All rules are posted here on page 2 
Posted by mod 

Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Guys dont think much abt rules & remember we can discuss anything related to BeHir/PearBhi
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So, basically we can go back to doing what we were. How can I discuss Bella without mentioning Sumi and Yuvi? How can I hope for her win without saying that ViVi helped her?? 

Only no theories and speculations here. So that will go to the new ST thread. ST is NOT the new AT Nuomi. If it was then why would we have a AT in first place? AT is for appreciation and of course talking about the characters. But we can't talk about the leads without mentioning the supporting cast. How to discuss a scene of Bella with Giddhs without mentioning them? 

So I am going to talk about BeHir and other characters as well with BeHir context just like it was initially. Before we unnecessarily complicated things that is what we used to do. 

I rest my case my lord. I am glad we got OUR home back. I am back home. 
Edited by The.Wanderer - 5 years ago