Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
The link is not opening yaar...
Mystic_Muse thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 1

"Now,  that's not what I wanted" I scowled.  What happened was I tried doing a diagram of lungs and it turned out that I am not so much talented in drawings.  My teacher has asked to submit the assignment but as always I am late and today is the last day of submission and yet my diagram hasn't been completed.  

"Roli,  what the hell did you draw? " Rohan,  asked bewildered.  

Rohan is my childhood friend.  My father and his father are best buddies from their childhood so the family thought best to keep us together as much as they can to form a relationship of ours but the naive person we are we never got into relationship with each other.  And the best happened when Rohan got himself a girlfriend.  My father was little upset about it but later he was too happy.  He love Rohan as a son as much as he love me and vice versa with uncle,  he love me as much as he love Rohan.  

"Yeah,  I thought the same" I pout.  Me and drawing never like each other I guess.  

"Don't you worry Roli.  I am here. " Rohan smirked while he took my assignment copy and draw the diagram perfectly. 

"Oh!  Rohan,  thanks a lot.  You are a life saver. "  I hugged him.  

"No problem at all buddy. " He smiled hugging back. 

"Guys,  You are behaving much more than friends"  Anya,  Rohan's girlfriend frowned.  I step back and rolly eyes.  She was a girl,  who has innocence you couldn't guess any one would have. But, I doubt that she actually was that much innocent. She has a habit of frowning whenever she sees me and Rohan together.  Sometimes she became the jealous girlfriend.  

"Seriously Anya,  we never do anything more than the bone crush hug.  Still you behave as if he is cheating behind you. " 

I replied and went out of the class room.  Let them handle both their relationship.  I never wanted them to be apart.  Yes, I am happy that Rohan loves her.  And I trust her she reciprocates the feeling but her jealousy would get worst someday. 

I walked to Mrs Mishra's office.  She was the one to whom I have to submit the assignments.  I knocked and she replied to enter. She was onto some papers,  that she didn't even saw me entering. 

"Mam,  here's the assignment. " I kept  the file on her table.  Listening my voice she looked up through her big glasses. 

"Oh so you did it on time " She said looking into my assignment.  Her eyes popped out when she saw the  diagram.  "You did this? "

"Ye- Yes mam" I stammered. 

"Hmm. I doubt it.  But,  it's looking good.  So you can leave now.  J have some other works to do. "

"Thank you"

I left her office immediately with a sigh.  I didn't just get caught there.  Phew!

" Hey!  Roli! " Someone shouted. I turned and found Rohan waving.  I sighed,  when I saw Anya with him.  I like her but sometimes her behavior provokes me to smash her face into a pool of water. 

I walked to them.  We had to reach home.  My father's birthday party was a surprise for him and we need to reach early to prepare. I had already planned everything we just need to decorate.  My plan would be perfect since Rohan was the one who would take Papa and Uncle to the nearby shop for some entertainment.  Me and Anya would do the return work.  As everyone knows girls are best in decorations.  

We headed to our destination in Rohan's car.  I texted all my father's friends to reach home at time.  I was busy in texting when I heard a loud gun shot and Anya's scream.  I watched in horror as two men shot a stranger and ran.  Rohan immediately stopped the car.  I  got out of the car while Rohan chased the men who ran away but couldn't catch them. We rushed to the stranger who was injured.  

I walked to the stranger who was leaning on his car holding his right hand.  I sit beside him and that's when he looked up.  His eyes were the most mesmerizing.  His blue orbs made my heart beats. Still I don't see any kind of emotion on his eyes. His face was blank.I stare at his face which had cuts but still he looked handsome.  I touched his formed bruise he flinched back.  

"I would just see the cut if it is deep wlse you had to ho yo the hospital." I spoke as lowly as possible I could.  He just nods.  I inspect his injured hand.  I could feel his eyes on me but I ignore him.  Not only his but I could also feel two more pair of eyes behind my back.  I know they are shocked as much I am since I never helped any stranger at the middle of the road.  I feel stranger are creepy.  But this stranger was the first who made me feel butterflies on my stomach. 

"Rohan would you please bring the medical kit from your car.  I need to remove the bullets" I said inspecting his wounds on his hand.  I just heard Rohan's steps so he must have gone to bring the kit.  

"There's no need" Oh!  Gosh!  Could someone's voice be more sexier than him.  He tried to stand up but failed. 

" It's ok.  I can do it.  I am actually a medical student. " I replied smiling at him.  I saw some sort of emotion  flash on his eyes.  But it was gone as quick as it came. 

Rohan came with the kit and I started my work.  When I removed his bullet he never even wince. He had an emotionless face as if he couldn't feel the pain.  I frown it must have hurt a lot.  

"Done" I said after I tied the bandage carefully without hurting him.  He stand up and was about to leave when he turned back.  

"Thank you... "

"Roli. Roli Diwedi. " I said extending my hand.  He just stares at it for some time and drive out.  I just stand there frowning.  

But I had never thought that after meeting that stranger my life would turn upside down. 
___

Hope you like it. 
Do pm your friends 😳
Edited by StarryAish - 5 years ago
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start roli and rohan are friends but their parents wanted to them to be together in a relationship but rohan got gf who is jealous loved rosid first meet roli bandaging sid not knowing he is mafia she fell for him why not our hero is so handsome but he was blank will love to read sid pov too loved the update waiting for next eagerly update soon Edited by himani_rosid - 5 years ago
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update... roli and rohan are friends... rosid first meeting is super... sid stolen roli heart in first meeting itself... Eagerly waiting for next update... 
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start. RoSid first meet was superb. Really loved it a lottt.. cant wait to read further updates of this FF.. update soon.
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Super start roli as doctor then roli saved him y he is emotion less waiting for next.
Mystic_Muse thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi guys it's been days and i haven't posted. I think i shoud move it into wattpad since i dont get much appreciations here.. anyway.. you guys decide... yiu want it here or in watpad. still i will be posting thhis there
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please continue... I'm eagerly waiting for your updates... And try sending PM's to all rosidians here, I'm sure they would definitely support and appreciate your work... Try to give updates soon :) 
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
diii!! please don't try to stop this ff... I was eagerly waiting for this ff to read di. please continue soon and we're here di. we will support you so pls continue
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Write wherever u want i can read at both places hehe ;) but plz write dont drop it plz update next part soon