Karma & foreboarding

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hanumaan Singh was so right when he said Karma bites back in ways that are not under human control amd influence.
I'm one of those who firmly believe that life is nothing but a result of one's choices. 
I also believe that what Babita is facing today is the outcome of her remaining silent on being with her husband in London. Though not entirely responsible but somewhere she is definitely not completely innocent for her miseries.

Meeta will soon face a bad life. Ashok is in severe crisis and it's time before they both part ways. She's nowhere that sacrificing Babita who will compromise for Ashok and support him no matter what. Ashok is definitely paying back for his actions. At the end he'll be left with nothing but his ego and anger.

Also, Naim Bi said that Babita's rise to good times has begun. It's great actually she left that house, otherwise she never would've been so strong. And a probably independent and successful.

Its a positive foreboarding into the good times ahead for Babes and the bad times for Khuranas.

PS : Blooper yesterday was Babita first dialled the number and no one picked up. Second, she dialled it again (cause Naim Bi redialled the number) and got a voice message. Now voice messages are either there or not there.
Now third time she probably dials the same number and someone picks up ðŸ˜†

CVs thoda dhyaan rakho please ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Really want to see Babes rise in life, while Khuranas especially Ashok bad time starts. I really want to see Lovely and Sufiji thrown from the house ? Then also she will support her brother ? Edited by abhi786 - 5 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhi786

Really want to see Babes rise in life, while Khuranas especially Ashok bad time starts. I really want to see Lovely and Sufiji thrown from the house ? Then also she will support her brother ?

Lovely doesn't support Ashok. She sees in him a prospective money supplier hence favours him. The day he's in trouble and will ask for help, not Lovely but Ashok will be thrown out. I'm so happy that here every one is selfish ðŸ¤£

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Genuinely wish karma hits Ashok the hardest..coz he deserves to be left alone in the end for being the cause of suffering for his parents, Babes and Mini. At some point I feel even Mita might see through him and leave for the better..
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[quote]PS : Blooper yesterday was Babita first dialled the number and no one picked up. Second, she dialled it again (cause Naim Bi redialled the number) and got a voice message. Now voice messages are either there or not there.
Now third time she probably dials the same number and someone picks up ðŸ˜†
[/quote]

I'm more impressed she figured out the hashtag part. She didn't know what it was yesterday, and then all of a sudden "Hashtag ... hashtag. Yeah hashtag."

Someone needs to give her some Baadam milk. Memory power increases ðŸ¤£.