Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Almas.

Agree with you both. Its worth watching only for LJS.

I'm no fan of 'Noona romance' I didn't like Something in the rain. But i have no problem with it it's just that story is very typical.

Let's see how it turns out here as ML has no parents.

FL has totally friend/bro zoned ML..LOL

And ya romcom doesn't have anything funny. Her struggles r real.

Groom dancing on his entry was anything but funny. I wud have run away too seeing my groom dance like that

Yeah, I hated that as well! ... What a borefest it was ... I ended up skipping Eps of that show ... πŸ˜† .. Plus FL wasn't impressive at all! .. She didn't have good chemistry with the ML nor was she convincing in the role ..looked out of place throughout the show! ... You should try "I need Romance 3" ... That was a good Noona drama!

Groom dancing bit ... 🀣 .. he looked loony ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

LJS is bae!!! Watching this drama mainly for him..Yes..FL is good too..
May be they should have shown 2nd ML of her age like the one is I Can Hear Your Voice..But yes..He is cliche' as in too good helping FL..πŸ˜†

Yes..Noone romance is famous..Even real ones..Stars marrying noona..Like Song Song Couple, Ahn Jae Hyun - Gu Hye Sun, Rain - Kim Tae Hee, Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah..etc..

In India..Not possible..They will mock if one does tho..Like PC and Nick..

Yeah in that case Korean society is quite open! ... I mean they are highly patriarchal but when it comes to certain aspects they are much better ... Even in the west older women are called "cougar" while younger lads "boy toys" when it comes to such couple! ... So Korean society is pretty evolved when it comes to Noonas .. ⭐️⭐️
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
4th episode was boring.. πŸ₯±
Almas. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Yeah, I hated that as well! ... What a borefest it was ... I ended up skipping Eps of that show ... πŸ˜† .. Plus FL wasn't impressive at all! .. She didn't have good chemistry with the ML nor was she convincing in the role ..looked out of place throughout the show! ... You should try "I need Romance 3" ... That was a good Noona drama!

IKR really boring That actrsss ws spotted with Hyunbinh i was like NOOOπŸ˜†
Edited by Almas. - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Tell me about it..It was very slow and boring to the core!!!πŸ˜† I didn't find any chemistry between leads either..And was yawning throughout..And decided to drop after trying few episodes.. The story was unrealistic too..When all claimed how realistic it is..

I absolutely love noona romance..Be it in kdrama or books..But this one a big no..But this drama became so famous!!! And that hero..Tho he had some controversy..Like standing in center for the award winner picture which he own with fans vote..All were annoyed..Especially Daesang film award winner..

Didn't like that heroine either..
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

IKR really boring That actrsss ws spotted with Hyunbinh i was like NOOO πŸ˜†

Ya..Seems so..I mean who goes for groceries shopping in abroad..

SITR drama fans shipped them so hard..Even all thought they will be the next Song Song Couple!!!πŸ˜†

poo_j thumbnail

4th episode was boring.. πŸ₯±

I found 3rd episode boring and 4th episode better!!! 🀣

For this drama..I prefer even episode than the odd one..
InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One thing I really like about the show is the self talk, the FL of this show does... It has variety of feelings attached to it, optimism, pessimism, encouragement and disappointments everything..

Loved the teaser song " get up now

LJS, I am watching him for the first time... He is a complete package good looks and good acting..❀️
Almas. thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

I found 3rd episode boring and 4th episode better!!! 🀣

For this drama..I prefer even episode than the odd one..

ReallyπŸ˜†

2nd ML bores me to death

Also this unknown author they keep talking mysteriously is so like in ,'she was pretty'πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
1103978 thumbnail
@Almas @Poobear .. what's about grocery and Hyun Bin and that FL?! .. Fill me in! .. no clue of these two or the rumours! ...

@Poo .. I wonder why SITR is famous ... there have been many who liked it .. wonder why! .. It was rather painful to watch it .. "watching a paint getting dry" is much more pleasurable than watching FL and her giggling antics around the ML! .. FL really ruined the drama for me ... Ofc storyline is nothing worthy to write about either ... I remember getting so bored that I dropped around Ep 6 or 7 [that too with a lot of FFing] and ended up reading what happened in Ep16! .. What a waste it was ... they wee trying to ape "subtle and gloomy" romance like that of JBL, which was a masterpiece than the crap called SITR ... πŸ˜†

Btw, have you seen "I need romance 3"? ... What about "1 and 2" .. I have only seen the 3rd one .. not the first two!