pranjalpopo thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

a new fanfriction on kriyaansh

charaters

Kriya Ghai:

princess of one of the biggest kingdom of rajesthan. Had shifted to Delhi in childhood due to study reasons and had not declared her Identity as she wanted to live normal life. Childhood friends reyansh, vickramjeet, Neha.

Reyansh Singhania:

known as Rey to dear ones. Prince of one of the biggest kingdom of rajesthan. Had goen to America for studies in childhood. Has returned a month back. Childhood friends kriya, vickramjeet, Neha. Swayam is also his friend from college days.

Neha Ghai:

princess and sister of kriya. Had goen to Mumbai for studies. Has returned a month back. Childhood friends kriya, reyansh,vickramjeet.

Vickramjeet Singhania:

brother of reyansh. Known as Vick for loved ones. Childhood friends Neha,kriya,reyansh.
Had gone to Mumbai with Neha for studies in childhood.

Swayam Shekhawat:

prince of a kingdom in rajesthan, became friends with Rey in college.

Sharon raiprakash

. Bff of kriya. Belongs from a middle class family. Has a crush on swayam.

Tanni puvar:

princess of a small kingdom of rajesthan. Always tries to get near rey

Ashi Rathore:

friend of tanni. Princess of a small kingdom of rajesthan. always tries to get near swayam.

( kriya have not me Neha Vicky and Rey from the time she shifted to Delhi. While other three havey meet in royal functions. They have stayed together always. They are found either in Singhania or Ghai palace. After left. The three when ever came to rajesthan stayed togeather)
So how is it.

ch-1

Delhi girls hostel:
A girl is shown packing her bags.
Another girl enters the room.
G2-Kriya, Hogai packing.(is you packing done?)
The girl is shown to be kriya.
Kriya- ha bas hohi gai.(yes just completed)
G2-by the way tell me about your home town na, you never said any thing.
Kriya- ok Sharon Bata ti hu. But first let's go to the canteen. Vaha batati hu.
Second girl is relived to be Sharon.

They go to the canteen and sit on window side table.

Sharon: so ab bata. (So tell me now)
Kriya: my home town is Jaipur city of rajesthan.
(Ok guys i have just made up the kingdom/city names. I actually don't know if they belong to rajesthan or not)
Kriya: I live with my dadi, mother, father and my cute sister.
Sharon: Waite that means you must have seen the princess of Jaipur right! I have heard that they are beautiful. In fact I follow one of them. But second princess is unknown to the world. Do you know her?
Kriya: will I also don't know, but have heard that she is going to be declared in the royal function of this year.
Sharon: dam, you are so lucky, you will get to see her. As it is starting in the end on this week. And you will be there.
Kriya: will yes I am luck, after all I am the prin... I mean I will be there to see her.
Just then to more girls enter the canteen
G1-will be able to see whome kriya
G2-oh Waite let me guess, princess of Jaipur right?
Sharon- yes, tum sa koi matlab.
G1-oh Sharon talk with respect, after all we are princesses
Kriya-ya right, princess of a small state of rajesthan. Right miss tani and ashi.
(So the two girls are tani and ashi)
Tani-to Kya, atleast we are princess, not like you two down market people.
Ashi-vasa have you both heard about prince swayam. We can make you both meet the princess and prince. If you want.
Kriya:and I don't think that we both need you. If fact if you want ma tumha princess neha, Prince reyansh Aur prince vickramjeet sa milva Sakhti hu.
Sharon(whisper to kriya):kriya what are you saying, how is that possible.
Tani:Tum kya huma milvao gi unsa. Do you even know who they are.
Ashi: but agar itna bol rahi ho then let's see. Vasa bhi royal festival start ho raha ha, bring your this friend over there. Sab pata chal jayaga that what is your status.
Kriya: ok then deal.
Tani and ashi go from there.
Sharon: kriya what were you saying, how is that possible, royal festival ka time no one is allowed, only the friends and relatives of royal families can go there.
Kriya: Sharon leave that to me, now I will show them what I can do, and I guess you will also be supprised when you come there.

Sharon- kriya I am not understanding anything

kriya-sharon, just come to rajesthan, at the at of the week, when royal festival starts, you will come to know every thing. i cant tell you know. but i can tell you that you will be suprised as will as very happy.

sharon- ok. so when is your flight?

kriya-o shit, it's after 2 hr. i need to rush.

sharon- ok then lets go, i will drop you to the airport.

kriya: yaa lets go. you take out the car, i will get my luggage.

(ok, so now i am shifting the seen to airport, where sharon has already droped kriya)

kriya is shown sitting in the waiting room, waiting for her flight.

kriya's phone ring.

k-hi

v-so when are you going to land

k-at 6pm ma.

v-ok, then i will send some one to pick you up.

k-no ma, its not needed, i will come by myself.

v-ok, to phir ghar mat ana, singania palace ana, we are all there.

k-ok then i will directly come there, see you, and yaa dont tell any one that i am comming, let that be a surprise.

v- ok, come soon.

just then the announcement of her flight is made, so she goes to her plane.

(after few hours)

a flight is shown landing.

kriya is shown coming out of airport.

kriya goes to a cab

kriya: bahiya singania palace road

cab vala: sorry mam, ajj public transportation ki strike ha.

kriya: ok.

kriya: ab kya karu, ha ma ko call karti hu, to send a car.

she opens her phone

kriya:phone ma to battry hi nahi ha. kaha phas gai, ma ka call aaya tha tab ha bol dena chahiya tha.

just then a man comes out from the airport and many people are surrounding including media, body guards are shows pussing media and every one to make way. kriya cant see who it is due to people.

she asks some one

kriya-excuse me, vaha kya ho raha ha.

p-next big thing, rajkumar reyansh singania, unhona abhi ek resort kharida ha and is here to see off the previous owner.

kriya-thanks.

kriya-spoiled princy. chola kuch to aacha hua, lift magti hu ussa. but kasa, he dosent even know me, bachpan ma last mili thi, ma yad bhi hogi ya nahi.

kriya-magu ya nahi...

kriya-mag hi lati hu, kasi stranger ka sat jana sa to aacha ha, and vasa bhi thodi dar ma andhara hona vala ha.

(media has gone till now)

(a men is shown opening the door of his car)

kriya goes in front of the crowd.

kriya(shouts)-can i get a left

Then men turn towards the crowd And takes his googles off. He is relived to be rey.
Rey-who
Kriya-me Hansa Ghai daughter
Rey to himself-Ma's daughter, yani nachadi rajkumari, the great kriya Ghai.
Rey to kriya- kriya right.
Kriya nods her head.
Rey signals the bodyguard to let her in. And tells driver to put her bags in car.
Rey-come sit.
They both sit in the car.
(So now they are on there way to palace)
Kriya-thanks Rajkumar for the lift.
Rey-you welcome, but are you sure that you are Hansa ma's daughter kriya.
Kriya-ha kyu?
Rey-nahi vo, you are talking to me with respect na, you just called me rajkumar, isliya.
Kriya-app Udaipur ka kuvarsa(prince) ho respect sa hi bat karungi na.
Rey-tumha kuvarsa bhi Bol na ata ha.
Kriya-to aur kya bolau?
Rey-Bachpan ma Kya bulati thi, wait let me guess, spoiled prince right?
Kriya-ok, sorry Bachpan ka liya.
Rey-now to I am dam sure that you are not kriya.
Kriya-spoiled prince, princy, idiot, donkey...itna proof kafi ha ya aur do, muja tumhara aur bhi nam pata ha.
Rey-nahi nahi itna Kafi ha, dusra palace jakar sunana abhi driver ka samna ko mat bazat karo
Kriya(innocently)-ma to respect sa hi bat kar rahi thi, you wanted proof that I am kriya.
Rey-tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta, abhi bhi vasi hi ho.
Kriya-any doute?
Rey-vasa we were told that you are going to come after a week
Kriya-because I wanted to give suprice so I had told ma and ranima not to tell any one.
Rey-ok.
They reach the palace.
Rey-come let's go, hum aa Gaya ha.
Kriya-ok let's go.
They get out off the car and go towards the entrance of the palace.

so how is it?

should i continue it?