old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
as the song in today's episode begun  i felt it would be filler , but it was not .
they tried showing the grief of two ladies in parallels , both of them reeling with the flashbacks of past , their sweet past . 

we saw a flash of delightful memories , a thing of past for babita . it was a different ashok , his eyes had no awkwardness while gazing babita & the interaction with his baby girl made for a pleasant watch . it was the old ashok , the man whom babita got wedded to...who was actually her husband .

while flashback of beeji , was the anniversary celebration in the presence of mini babita . those moments of happiness added mini's theatrics , all the cheerfulness is lost in recent times . she is weak , unjust but loves her family immensely . for babita & mini she was not the strong support but often needs their support , even today when she gained consciousness she held babita & narrated her sorrow . such is her trust on babita .

beeji had spent a lifetime with her husband & the thought of abandonment at this point broke her , & babita it was the betrayal that shook her .

coming to ashok , it feels like guy has actually gone far from his people so satisfied in his world haven't realized how selfish he has become . the vexation with babita is for the fact that they no more behave the way he wants them to be , plus his parents relying over her more further pique him . 

ultimately tomorrow babita will say it out to him those words , which i always believed to be said ...the guilt & punishment . actually this sort of treatment is the true punishment , where there is no peace & constantly elements around will rub ur doings on ur face .
Edited by cute.manasi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That precap for monday's episode. Holy cheese muffins. 
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Today episode was also..Liked HS hugging and consolling Mini, she needed someone to rely and understand and her HS uncle was there...๐Ÿค—
I too felt what song, but the contrast is too good, both women loved their especially happy moments of babitha with Mini and ashok while Biji happiness with Mini and babes...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

The way Biji told wants worrying showed how closer babes is to her and knows she will understand her. Dadaji and babes conformation is too good especially dialague diifference between him and Ashok...๐Ÿ‘

Waiting for tommorow babes and Asok confirmation, much needed disclosure...

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

That precap for monday's episode. Holy cheese muffins. 

I think its tommorow precap, its friday๐Ÿ˜•
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Once again amazing episode. Loved the background ghazal of jagjit singh. The flashbacks of babita were so pleasant to watch. Though ashok, babitas marriage was an arranged one, nowhere it seemed he was forced to marry her. You could see a smile on his face while applying sindoor. Him seeing his young daughter after a long time was so cute to watch. Somewhere down the line this guy has become so selfish that he just wants to put all the blame on babita and wash of his hands from all the guilt that he is feeling but does not want to acknowledge. Babita confronting ashok in the precap and her dialogues is a must watch.
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhi786

I think its tommorow precap, its friday๐Ÿ˜•

Oops ... thought (hoped) it was Friday. Ugh ... one more day until the weekend. 
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
They were indeed drawing parallel between the two woman- Babita and Bijee. And how heart-breaking it was to watch both of them cry their hearts out wishing if they could re-re-live or get those moments back in their life. But, that is the exact reason why memories are precious and stays with us. 

Above someone mentioned and I felt it too, Ashok didn't seemed to be forced into this marriage and looks like any other arranged marriage. Ashok as an endearing father was emotional to watch considering he's character has taken a completely different turn. 
Bijee's flashback of the happy moments she had spent with her husband, her daughter-in-law and grand-daughter. She loved them truly as you can see, when it seems like her life is falling part, she is remembering the moments spent with them and not her own children. 

Amazing episode!
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
   Mini and her Hanuman uncle ..Mini is the pillar of her Babes , Today her Hanuman uncle gives her shoulder to cry...
   Loved the Flashback parts of both Babita and Biji...
    Babita and and Ashok were Happy with mini in that flashback...
   Between Paridhi was Gorgeous in that dress ...
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yesterday the part where Mini consoles Babita and then Hanuman consoles Mini touched my heart. Mini couldnt break down in front of her Babita otherwise Babita would have lost her sense completely and so Mini broke down infront of Hanuman who has become her pillar recently ๐Ÿ‘ Now that was amazing! 
About the flashbacks, i think its just the memories that can make us happy or sad depending on the situation. For Babita her whole world is falling down. I hope she doesnt beg Ashok for forgiveness or to take her back. Because clearly she is in a cage if she is with him    
NatureHappiness thumbnail
One thing is for sure that Ashok has changed. When Mini was a kid, Ashok actually had some fondness towards Babita. But, he fell in love with Meeta and changed drastically. Hope the story will take an interesting and logical turn.