Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I can't compare or choose one or the other.

Akshay Kumar was good because he was always interested in the stunts, he was fun, he was positive and energetic, and he really saw to it that the contestants always finished the stunts or at least tried.

Rohit Shetty is good because he actually helps creates the stunts (if I'm not mistaken), he mentors the contestants, and he pushes the contestants beyond their limits. He also calls out the contestants when they screw up or do something stupid.
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Both, Arjun was not that good
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: uknaik99

Both, Arjun was not that good

Arjun and Priyanka both were boring.
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Metis

Akshay Kumar was good because he was always interested in the stunts, he was fun, he was positive and energetic, and he really saw to it that the contestants always finished the stunts or at least tried.

Rohit Shetty is good because he actually helps creates the stunts (if I'm not mistaken), he mentors the contestants, and he pushes the contestants beyond their limits. He also calls out the contestants when they screw up or do something stupid.

I completely agree with you..If Akshay makes you energetic,Rohit makes it entertaining..both are good in their own way..love both.can't choose one.
ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Metis

I agree. They both have their styles and are very enjoyable hosts.
Appudappu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Always Rohit Sir... ðŸ˜Š
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
there is one big difference 
no one would of dared to quit while akshay was hosting

it wasnt just that they lost the task but he directly eliminated the people who wanted to quit a stunt

whats the point in entering fear factor when you are just quitting the stunts you dont like

thats not how the format works
ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayaan786

there is one big difference 

no one would of dared to quit while akshay was hosting

it wasnt just that they lost the task but he directly eliminated the people who wanted to quit a stunt

whats the point in entering fear factor when you are just quitting the stunts you dont like

thats not how the format works

That's true. And he also was more encouraging right from the beginning of the stunt. He would actually help the contestants get around in the stunts, repeating "tum yeh kar sakte ho" or variants of that.