riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Note- I am just mad at Shan's character so this is just my attempt to vent my anger on him ...Not intended to hurt anyone😛..
Story Premise- Current Shaadi drama has happened and after that Pathan baba gets heart attack.. He is admitted and in critical condition..

Asmita was devastated as doctor announced that Pathan baba is critical for next 12 hours.. She saw him lying unconscious with all those needles around.. She had never seen her father and whenever father word would crop in her head ..she would always imagine Pathan baba ..Old man's selfless love had made her what she was today.. She knew she was breaking his heart with her decision.. He was so broken by her marriage decision to Ridoy.. and She was unable to explain how she was just keeping her promise to her friend.. 

Friend...really ..it was her friend only who made her marry in an unconscious state.. How could she even call him her friend...What promise of friendship has he ever kept... He has called her names ..ridiculed her so many times... Hurt her feelings and never believed in any word she said ... Yet she so forgivingly have given him always ..even if it meant killing herself with that marriage decision... He has made her mockery in front of the world.. May be this was another chance for him to hurt her once again...

As those thoughts played with her mind...She felt his presence around.. He was standing there looking worried for Pathan baba and more so for her too... 

Puchki .. Are you okay?

She didn't reply and went away to the hallway.. He was worried with her silence... He knew she was not alright.. and he wanted to hear her fight... scream.. yell..and curse him tonight.. but she gave nothing...and went away looking like a lost child wandering alone in that crowd of unknown... 

He followed her and she wandered out in the night.. dressed as a bride with broken dreams in eyes.. She saw photo of her mother that she had carried in her luggage.. her luggage was arranged at hospital as she had decided to spend night there for her Pathan baba .. 

She looked at her mother's photo and cried her heart out at her destiny.. just kept crying.. not knowing there was someone else who was watching her as he too was breaking into thousand pieces inside...

He came near to her.. placed his hand on her head... 

Puchki ..He uttered softly caressing her hair..

She got up removing his hand and just uttering words that he wasn't prepared for yet...

Don't you dare call me Puchki.. 

I am not your puchki..She is dead.. yes She died that night when you her shantanu decided to marry off her when she was even not aware of what's going on.. Even my worst enemy won't be doing this to me What supposedly my friend has done to me... Go back and Please get married to Paromita.You deserve to be married to her... Please go.. everyone is waiting in mandap for you.. Majumdar's name should not be spoilt right.. Just go from here...

First time he saw that hatred in her eyes.. all this while he was trying to be away from her but never thought that her hatred could affect him so much.. It was piercing his heart if that marriage was not enough .. He already died doing those rituals for Ridoy and her...and now her eyes... She hated him.. he could sense it all.. He kept quiet but didn't leave...He allowed her to curse him that night.. curse their friendship... curse her beliefs... She howled like a child just pouring her heart out.. 

If I loose my Pathan baba..I will never ever forgive you for making me orphan again.. Just leave !

She seemed to be begging him to go away..but he allowed her to burst out and ease that pain.. All he could do was suffer along her pain.. May be her curses on him would heal her in someway.. as he wiped tears refusing to let it go this time... 

She fainted from breaking down and day's exertion of events that had shattered her beyond anyone's imagination.. Shan got worried and called doctor and took her to room nearby.. Doctor upon examining her says she needs to take rest and not take any stress.. May be proper sleep will help.. He has given her injection for now to sleep for a while...

As doctor left ,He placed his Puchki on bed and gently placed blanket on her.. and wished her nightmares could be all his.. He was ready for punishing himself all along in his life .. He could not even die but was this worse than any death... He has to live but watching his puchki like this was bigger punishment.. 

I am really sorry Puchki.. I know I don't deserve to be your bondhu..but please don't hate me.. Please don't take away my right to call you Puchki.. as he whispered near her bed just breaking down.. Your friendship is my lifeline..I know I haven't done anything to be called as your friend.. but still thought of your breaking that friendship with me bleed me with thousand cuts.. I found you after I lost you in all these years... You are a part of me ...my conscious.. I can't even blame you for hating me.. He gently placed a kiss on her head.. If this hatred brings you any relief.. then so be it... But I won't leave you alone in time of need.. If not beside..then I am okay to be behind you.. I will make sure you enter a new life full of love...and that love shall mend that Heart I broke so ruthlessly .. and yes I will suffer ..prove your curse right... If this brings you any peace ..I will make my life hell to just bring that.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That's a beautiful shot👍🏼
tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good one Riti, am travelling & unable to give my 2cents about the epis' but your OS is awesome & I just had to come and give you a 👏. Keep writing whenever the cvs' f*** up & give us alternate scenarios to fantazize about. 
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
after i read this OS i hate those bloody CVS even more for such a worst marriage😡
i wish now asmita will take her revenge from shaan & ridoy for getting married to her when she was unconscious
but i don't think those bloody CVS will do that😡