Ishq Subhaan Allah Written Update 15 Jan 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Kabir returnes back to Zara's room ...he is soaked in the rain
He gets medicines that doc ordered for Zara with money he gets from selling his gold medal... he prepares food in the kitchen of his friend's restaurant ...
Zabir romantic n cute moments as they share the food ..feed eachother... eat out of one plate 
Zara relishes that food and has those medicines ..she admires Kabir for doing so much for her .. 
she wipes him dry n keeps him warm by sharing a blanket .
She tells him that it was the tastiest food she had ever eaten because it was by Kabir's hard work .

Kabir likes Zara appreciating his efforts .

Kashan shows Shahbaz the notices that bank was sending him 
He demands Abu to return the loaned amount 
They decide to keep the house mortgage .  It sell it .
He asks Abbu n Kabir  to sign the legal papers .  
Shahbaz n Kashan have argument whether to tell Kabir why they were mortgaging this house .

Kashan is secretly deciding to break off from Abbu n starting his own business venture secretly ...
Shahbaz is admiring his house n feeling bad he had to mortgage this house .

He thinks if Kabir started earning this house could be saved ..,..but without Sharia board money his Singapore dreams would be shattered . 

At hospital Kabir wonders how will he support Zara when he finishes off the mind why he got by selling his gold medal ?? He had nothing of his own to sell now !! 

Precap 
Kabir refuses to sing the legal document for mortgaging the house n Kashan lashes out at Kabir ... 
Kashan taunts Kabir that he had no money ..he was incapable of earning even 1000/- 
Did he know how this house was run ?? 
Kabir is shocked ..he runs to Zara ...n says ...
You were right Zara ..I was wrong ..says Kabir n hugs Zara tightly 
Today onwards he will earn money n be independent 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Finally after this long wait 

We got this gift on Sankranti /Pongal 
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
So kabeer abbu ke 500 cr food truck chalake chukayega

Idk why but i feel kabir chef banega, usko shauk h khana banane ka, aur zara galle pe baithegi

Kitna maza aayega

But i guess kabir hi investor layega for singapore dreams
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I always liked this show.Now I love it.How effectively the CVS made Kabir understand the difference between Deen and duniyadari.How subtly Zara without scheming and screaming put Abbu in his place.Well done ISAteam.We love it. Sutapaji pl keep posting updates .
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

I always liked this show.Now I love it.How effectively the CVS made Kabir understand the difference between Deen and duniyadari.How subtly Zara without scheming and screaming put Abbu in his place.Well done ISAteam.We love it. Sutapaji pl keep posting updates .

Thanks for appreciating the show n the story and keeping spirits positive sahana ji ðŸ¤—