Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Trust me ishqbaaz fans,Niti is a good actress as well as a great human being.All is needed now is a good storyline for the show come on track.
Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShyeraStratus

Got nothing against Niti but I was actually looking forward to an ACP vs Superstar. What kind of character is Niti going to be in? 

From whatever little we have from all articles mannat is going to be a rehash of Annika & dinku is totally gearing to becoming Shivaay Singh oberio version 2.0.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Niti is a talented actress who proved her mettle through KYY.Her KYY S3 is gonna telecast every Sunday on popular demand with the current lead Parth who plays the role of Anurag in KZK 2.With Manjiri going vamp now as per the reports its upto Niti to fill in the shoes of Anika as the new FL opp our Dhinchak SSO.Manjiri has proved to be a failure in filling the shoes of Anika and blame goes to the makers since she was not given a proper character with a sound script in the first place.Anyway Niti's character is gonna be known as Mannat Kaur Khurana phew ðŸ˜† quite a long name.Anyway its upto her to be the new Anika for our Dhinchak SSO but I hope the makers rather than force-feeding or scripting her as Anika 2.0 make use of her natural bubbly nature and present her as a fun character something the old IB viewers can relate to with a proper backstory and please stop portraying the current New FL as mired in poverty.At least show Mannat as coming from a respectable middle class background.She need not be a rich girl but at least could afford every comfort in life.
As per the new SBS segment our Dhinchak SSO is gonna give the Oberoi will to his sister Radhika bcoz he's got a Cancer.Last time I checked he had a heart problem right.While we are not medical experts certainly regular viewers know the difference between Heart Disease & Cancer.And what's with this last dying wish? Anand ya Kal.Ho na Ho.ka Telly version kyun hai IB 2.Romance kya khak hoga fir? Koi bhi new FL.aaye SSO romance hi kyun karega jab use pata hai ki woh kuch dino ka hi mehmaan hai? Yeh logic palle nahi padha.
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I expected a different story just like a strict heroine Vs an arrogant hero. Don't know why so much importance is given to FL appearance. I think this leap will also have the unnecesssary and annoying romance scenes. ðŸ˜¡

PS . This producer is very expert to make the talented lead actresses into the supporting actresses level by sidelined their characters. This actress is also a cute girl. Don't know what will happen ðŸ˜­
flowergarden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
If its true then i will watch it i love niti from kyy...i hope she will get a strong character..make IB rocking!
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow such a great news if it is true. I was waiting for it. 
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
To all NT fans just an FYI, the sutradhar of DIB is Harneet who's obsession for male lead is known to everyone ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Giving importance to FL is 2 din ki chandini baki it's going to revolve around her pyar Dhinku ðŸ˜‰ She doobaoed original IB for her obsession & will continue so & she is famous for rinse,repeat & reboot so MKK is Annika 2.0 only