Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Premise of Vikram Bhatt's next movie Ghost' revealed

Vikram Bhatt has just returned from UK having completed his film, Ghost,' which is inspired by a newspaper article about how a British court allowed a matter involving spirits to be tried.

Bhatt said in an interview, "The article caught my eye because it threw up an interesting question: How does one prove the presence of spirits in a court of law? I know it's hard for most people to believe in the supernatural world, but I know from first-hand experience that the realm exists and for me it is a reality.

"The concept itself is novel. Karan Khanna, a politician of Indian origin in the UK, is accused of killing his wife. He tells his lawyer that a spirit committed the murder and should be tried. Where have you seen that before? he added.

The film will introduce a new pair, TV actress Sanaya Irani as defence lawyer Simran Singh, and Shivam Bhargav as Karan Khanna, reports the Mumbai Mirror. "Sanaya has an emotional quotient that works well in a complex role while Shivam's shyness adds a layer to the to the victimised Karan, explains Bhatt.

The movie releases later in Feburary. Stick with BizAsiaLive.com for more updates.

Edited by shonasandy - 5 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shonasandy

Premise of Vikram Bhatt's next movie Ghost' revealed

Vikram Bhatt has just returned from UK having completed his film, Ghost,' which is inspired by a newspaper article about how a British court allowed a matter involving spirits to be tried.

Bhatt said in an interview, "The article caught my eye because it threw up an interesting question: How does one prove the presence of spirits in a court of law? I know it's hard for most people to believe in the supernatural world, but I know from first-hand experience that the realm exists and for me it is a reality.

"The concept itself is novel. Karan Khanna, a politician of Indian origin in the UK, is accused of killing his wife. He tells his lawyer that a spirit committed the murder and should be tried. Where have you seen that before? he added.

The film will introduce a new pair, TV actress Sanaya Irani as defence lawyer Simran Singh, and Shivam Bhargav as Karan Khanna, reports the Mumbai Mirror. "Sanaya has an emotional quotient that works well in a complex role while Shivam's shyness adds a layer to the to the victimised Karan, explains Bhatt.

The movie releases later in Feburary. Stick with BizAsiaLive.com for more updates.

Its releasing in February end already? That's so soon!!! Good for us.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Its releasing in February end already? That's so soon!!! Good for us.

I doubt it!😆 I don't think that is correct info! ðŸ˜† It can't release that soon and there  is some portion left to shoot next month! 

Shreya
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spate22

I doubt it!😆 I don't think that is correct info! ðŸ˜† It can't release that soon and there  is some portion left to shoot next month! 

Shreya

Perhaps! In all probability, rather. 
shonasandy thumbnail
shonasandy thumbnail

Sanaya Irani is a dreamy girl!

MUMBAI: Sanaya Irani rose to fame with her performance in Star One's youth-based show, Miley Jab Hum Tum. Audiences also swooned over her acting and charm in Colors' shows Rangrasiyaand Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

The actress is a woman of multiple talents, and apart from acting, it's travelling that makes her happy.  

While browsing through her Instagram, we got to know that the actress took a break from her daily routine to be in the Wine country, California.

Not only her pictures and videos astonished us but her caption made us believe that she is a dreamy girl who believes in her dreams and leaves no stone unturned to turn them into reality.

Check out her post:

nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Hi...guys ðŸ˜Š

if Ghost has wrapped up in London...is Sanaya back home...?
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nik1310

Hi...guys ðŸ˜Š

if Ghost has wrapped up in London...is Sanaya back home...?

She's in California! ðŸ˜‰ She came straight to the U.S. actually on her break!! ðŸ˜† First Chicago and now Cali.!! 

Shreya
Edited by spate22 - 5 years ago
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

She's in California!  😉 She came straight to the U.S. actually on her break!! ðŸ˜† First Chicago and now Cali.!! 

Shreya

Oh... wonderful, catching up with her siblings I suppose...thanks !
Edited by nik1310 - 5 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail