Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Indeed the show should be aptly named Humshakal Mein Marjawan.First it was Arohi-Tara/then Arohi-Anjali and now Deep-Raj.As described by AB himself as per the SBS segment Raj cares for no one but himself.He's the Mr.X who is edgy,cut to cut and a shrewd person and though he is different yet has similarities with Deep but Deep's heart is at the right place compared to Raj.Really? 3 time betrayal record hai Deep ka.Deep.ka pura naam bhi Deep Raj Singh aur agar yeh Raj/Mr.X wakahi.mein Twin brother hai toh Vasundhara ka matlab 2 judwaa bete hain.Judwaa 3 ka movie hai kya yeh? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.
Anyway I won't be surprised if its gets revealed that it wasn't Deep but Raj who destroyed Abhimanyu and his family? Yeh toh aisa ho gaya ki jaise maano Arohi serial killer thi aur Tara masoom? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.Anyway looking forward to AB's double role drama at least.It would be much better than the histrionics of Fake Arohi.And couldn't have they chosen any other name like Rahul etc.I mean Deep is Deep Raj Singh toh Raj kya simply Raj Singh hai kya? Mko toh Raj Deep ka middle name lag raha tha .

Ab Tara kya karegi-Deep bhakti ya Raj bhakti? Aur agar yeh banda Raj Asli Khiladi nahi hai toh iska matlab Asli Khiladi abhi bhi saamne nahi aaya.
Edited by masked - 5 years ago
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi guys after a long time ...I have not seen immj for a long time ...and today when I came to my surprise deep ka humshakal😭 ufff first we were torture by Arohi karate ...can any one give me update ..what happened after deep was jailed 😲 and Shiela aur apni original Arohi ka kya huya ...
masked thumbnail
Alliright Abhimanyu today got the Danny/Vishal treatment at the hands of our Psycho-Queen Tara.Yahi hota hai jab aap Fake Arohi ke chakkar mein padhte ho.Abhi ke paas bahut saare mauke the Deep ko maarne ke but usul-adarsh ke chakkar mein khud hi upar chala gaya.Kismat baar-baar meherbaan nahi hota.Mko toh Yeh Raj/Deep ka double role bhi Deep ka dimaagi khel lagta hai.Even Vasundhara continuously referred to Deep as the Mastermind not Raj.So I won't be surprised if this double role turns out to be a big hoax game played by our Deepbhai. Anyway after Abhimanyu's death Arohi's gonna get her 4th betrayal from Deep or Raj whoever it is & her flop revenge will continue.But wait this game is not yet over.A new ML will enter as the ally of Fake Arohi only to again die at the hands of Tara.The flop revenge cycle continues with no end whatsoever.
masked thumbnail
Allright today as the mysteryof X got cleared it was revealed that all this was the cunning game plan of Mr.X aka Raj and AB does have a double role as revealed by the next episode today. 2 things are clear-
1-Deep's twin brother/Doppelganger is gonna take his place as the new Deep perhaps for the RM property.After all the namesake thriller either runs on Humshakals or Daulat mein Marjawan.

2- Fake Arohi perhaps gonna get her 4th betrayal trophy from.Raj this time.However Raj would make it look like she got her betrayal from Deep.since both have got identical faces.

3-Who knows this could be a Raj-Deep joint plan since Deep.is a history-sheeter regarding betrayals.Anyway if Fake Arohi-Deep escape from.Mr.X then also she would get betrayal from.Deep.So anyway Arohi ko.Dhoka milke rahega varna uska flop revenge chalu nahi ho payega? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

4- Tara ab tak Deep bhakt thi achanak.Raj-Bhakt kyun ban gayi? πŸ˜†.Its pretty clear that Tara knew X beforehand.She was a collaborator in Raj's sick game.

5-It could be possible that Deep gets killed at the hands of Raj and Raj assumes the mantle as the new Arohi betrayer.However one thing is not clear was Raj the unknown player who.started the Shimla game or Asli Khiladi is still behind the covers?
Edited by masked - 5 years ago
masked thumbnail
Raj Deep ka hi Prototype hai as per Raj Deep ka paida kiya gaya Rakshas.Now Raj incensed by Deep's behaviour is plotting against Deep.Both Deep & Raj are possibly twin brothers-sons of criminal mom Vasundhara.Now both Raj & Deep are playing games against each other .Also this Mr.X game was the brainchild of Deep.Whatever happens Fake Arohi is gonna pay the price again as usual. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
masked thumbnail
Allright a big revelation today by the Kashyap-.Trivedi guy the address given by Deep's twin bro RajDeep Singh to Fake Arohi.The murder mystery of Mausi and Bindya had been resolved.It was this Kashyap.Guy who.finished those two Ladies on the orders of his master Deep bcoz they tried to know about the secret of that Special.Box.So all the wires of this game lead to.the main Server Deep.No prizes for guessing this.Deep as usual is playing this game to get the secret code which is the getaway to untold riches as revealed by Kashyap.today.
I won't go into the reasons but then it still cannot be possible for Deep.to play such a risky game alone.Why Deep inspite of being rich still hunts like a Treasure Hunter? There is no.doubt an unknown player involved.Forget Arohi's betrayals 2 things are pretty much clear- 1-Deep.is doing treasure hunting not only for hmself but for that Asli.Khiladi too. 2-All of these treasure/money hunting has got the connection regarding Deep's dark past.

Deep is taking orders from the Asli Khiladi otherwise any other Businessman would try to increase his business and not go on a treasure hunting spree.That Unknown Player is still pulling the strings.Deep.has got a criminal.past no.doubt but a person who has already got Bank.Balance+Property worth Crores won't swindle a bank for a measly 25 crore.Nope Both Deep.and Raj are unknowingly getting played by that Secret Player.
simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
The real khiladi would be Vasundra or Deep & Raj father
I dont like abusive scene of Tara
Have Deep forget that its Tara who given her share of property to him so that Virat cant kick him out

Why Oops is doing all this she is CBI officer what's her connection I mean she is doing this for Virat hope makers reveal her intention soon
masked thumbnail
Nope it can't be Vasundhara since being Deep's mom and the way Deep blindly trust her he would anyway give all his material wealth to her on her one request.Can't talk about Deep's father since he has not come into the game yet but from the start of this namesake thriller series only 2 things have come in front-Deep's dark past & his hunt for untold riches.Dilip that wheelchair guy was the spy of that Unknown Player who.could have given out Arohi.any time during her revenge mission against the Raichands but purposefully was a mute spectator.
As I have said before we do not know the reasons of this deadly game but however after every Fake Arohi's betrayal Deep's dark past is gonna get revealed that is a hard cold fact.This is like a Vicious Cycle Betrayal-Past-Rinse/Repeat forget the damn ratings.

Don't know when the serial would ever end but I have an inkling it might end with either Deep's death or continue with Deep's final reunion with that Fake Arohi who knows? After every betrayal.Arohi had always tried to uncover Deep's dark past which gave her nothing but betrayals.

That Unknown Player still uses Deep for his own twisted motives.Deep.had no reason to go for Bank Loot or steal.a Diamond which he can buy it himself.Its not that he cannot do fraud but then he would have to do.a Mallya type fraud or go.for a Fake Accounts Window Dressing to claim false tax deduction either of which Deep.had not done so far.

This is not about defending Deep.but understanding the motives behind his Psychopath behaviour.Raj is the exact carbon Copy of Deep in this case.Raj is wealthy too.bcoz of his drug business and the Villa he had in Goa but is not that wealthy compared to.Deep which is why he wanted Arohi.with RM aided by Tara.

Whatever game is being played Deep.& that Unknown Player are the real.masters of this game.Unless and until that Unknown face comes into the light Deep would always remain an enigma.
masked thumbnail
Allright Arohi after seeing the kiddish photo of Deep & Raj today holding hands with their criminal mom Vasundhara she had a brainwave of Raj/Deep being twin brothers.This truth could have been pointed out by a KG Class Child too which the Fake Arohi understood after getting so much indications from both Raj & Deep.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.Anyway I won't comment on Deep's past yet as of now.I was thinking what if that Real Player also knew the twin truth/past of both old Arohi & Psycho Tara? Now yeah these might look like wild speculations but hear me out. Had Deep wanted to betray Arohi for the 2nd time & send her to the trafficking underbelly of Nepal Deep could have done this without changing her face.Yeah going by the CV'S track Nia was to be the new Fake Arohi but going by the CV'S timeline Arohi herself mentioned that her parents were killed when she was 5-6 years old yet they were found alive in VIrat's captivity for the bank loot.Viraat waited 6 long years for that Bank loot which he could have got easily with either the help of his earlier partners in crime the RPD trio-(Roma/Prithvi & Dilip) but he did not do such a thing bcoz it was not him but the Unknown Player who instructed Viraat to keep Arohi's parents in his captivity for 6 long years.Viraat had a girlfriend named Anjali whose face was given to our old Arohi yet Anjali's face was the code to get that bank loot.So why did not Deep or either that Unknown Player not capture & use Original Anjali's face as the code for that bank treasure? Even neither Deep nor Viraat or that Real Player use Niku or Arohi's jail term or Chavanni as the bait to get the password: 1234 out of Arohi's parents mouth.Arohi was a Kashyap while her doppelganger Tara was a Raichand.

Now there is a famous saying that every Face has got 7 identical faces in this world but if the Raichands were Mumbaikars what were they doing in Shimla? Why was Tara not committing murders in Shimla?There was a strong possiblity that either Arohi was a Kashyap/Raichand vice-versa which applied to Tara bcoz both had identical faces.Deep used Arohi to save Tara from the jail term yet after Arohi's revenge mission after the London track switched sides with Arohi.Deep was revealed to be an orphan yet it was that Unknown Player in association with the Raichands who kept hidden Deep & Raj's mom in an undisclosed location.Somehow or someway Arohi's face-change to Anjali was done by Deep on the orders of that Unknown Mastermind.Mausi before her death referred to that person otherwise she could have pointed fingers at Deep too.Kashyap Trivedi could have killed Mausi on that player's order perhaps & was instructed to use Deep's photo as the excuse to make it look like Deep had ordered to do the crime.This does not absolve Deep but if Deep had a dark past Arohi had one too which the CV'S perhaps need to explore & reveal at this stage.

That Real Player who operates behind the scenes never wanted Arohi/Tara's twin truth to come out which partly explains why Deep changed the DNA report saving Arohi during her revenge track.The way Roma doted on her psycho daughter Tara while having illicit relationship with Prithvi hints at the strong possiblity of Arohi being a Raichand too which perhaps both Roma along with Tara & Arohi being unaware of this truth.Bcoz Arohi was an innocent girl raised in a carefree manner while Tara who was very much close to her dad became a Psycho after her Dad's betrayal only to be saved by Deep.Deep & Arohi both had double roles yet though Deep knew the twin truth Arohi & Tara both were unaware.Somehow or someway Arohi coming into Deep's life was not a mere coincidence but a carefully calculated game of that Unknown Player.

With Fake Arohi being paired with Deep as of now I do not see Arohi/Tara's truth coming out but one question would always remain why did Deep change Arohi's face to Anjali only?
heavenlybliss thumbnail
fr some reason i can not get into this show after Nia became Aarohi :S it doesnt suit her at all