Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anees. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay so Ash sabse pehle to MUBARAKA for being the bali ka Bakraa of the month.

Here-
1. What do you think broke the ice between Bela and Mahir ?

2. Ice to break hogayi hai ,how do you think the seal is gonna break ?

3. Also is Vish broken or untouched ?

4. If suppose bela gets pregnant tomorrow,how do you think she will give birth ? As a viviparous or oviparous? P.S- Bela isn't a python to be ovoviviparous.

5. Also how come Mahir isn't a naagraj, if he is Bela's soulmate knowing that Bela is Naagrani so eventually that makes him a naagraj too,yet people deny this. WHY ?

6. Do you really think there is an aRcH eNeMy of bela or mahir ?

7. Mukta ko kis baat ka attitude hai ?

8. MoJo or MOjo?

9. Why do you think MoJo are keeping it a secret of them being married to each other ?

10. Pinky aur Bunty nahi hue to hum mrinal aur Mukta ko kaise maare?

11. Do you think Ki Bela ke liye MahirJi mein se "Ji unki SR ke baad hatt jayega? If yes why do you think so ...if NO,then what makes you say that ?

Hum aapko isse zyada nahi pooch sakte as I am in a class right now but please do answer all of these questions (each 150 words)Edited by Anees. - 5 years ago
crusty thumbnail

Anees 🤣 🤣 🤣

Question No.9  🤣 🤣 🤣

Yaar, please isko hot seat pe bitao next😆

Ash tu tho gayi... You are going to walk a very thin line between P/G and A 🤣 🤣 🤣 You can't escape 18+ responses to some of them... She was very mild btw... She really likes you😆

Sonie: Love you too🤗

Now I await Fibby and Pree 😆

Edit add: Ash 👏👏👏 I am loving your answers! 👏
Edited by crusty - 5 years ago
sarahgul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mubarakah ji Mubarakah.. 🥳 🥳 
Now coming to my questions 

- when do you think BEHIR SR gonna happened ? 
- In jan ? 
- In feb? 
- In both months 
- if n3 runs longer in march too then ? 

- When are you gonna write your 2nd SR OS? 
- In jan ? 
- In feb? 
- In both months 

Thats for now.. Maybe i will come back again with more questions.. 😉 I might ask about something new.. Maybe about SR .. 
Edited by sarahgul - 5 years ago
sonie32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crusty

Anees 🤣 🤣 🤣

Question No.9  🤣 🤣 🤣

Yaar, please isko hot seat pe bitao next😆

Ash tu tho gayi... You are going to walk a very thin line between P/G and A 🤣 🤣 🤣 You can't escape 18+ responses to some of them... She was very mild btw... She really likes you😆

Sonie: Love you too🤗

Now I await Fibby and Pree 😆

Edit add: Ash 👏👏👏 I am loving your answers! 👏

exactly q no 9 ka matlab toh mujhe bhi samajh nahi aaya😲 and i start thinking kahi aivehi patang toh nahi kaat rahi main😕😕
sonie32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
n i m still thinking ki mere aur maria ke questions kitne bhole bhale the🤣🤣 just like baccho wali slambook🤣🤣
crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonie32

exactly q no 9 ka matlab toh mujhe bhi samajh nahi aaya😲 and i start thinking kahi aivehi patang toh nahi kaat rahi main😕😕

Oh Sonie you are so innocent 😆

Issne apna pizza banaya hai... Let's see what Ash answers to that...buri phasi yeh... Acc to Anees shaadi toh ho gayi, koi aur answer ye maanegi nahi😆😆😆

@Sarah: I salute your faith and dedication to a single cause 👏😆

GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sorry... Double post😳Edited by Pooja_Aly - 5 years ago
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crusty

Ash you can't escape the grill with your meethi meethi words ...That ain't fooling anyone here buddy  😆

One word answers please:

If you were in Mahir's place what would you chose:

1)Bela's Crown or A chat in swapnalok? 

Bella's crown.

2)Bela's "hold me" or Bela's " I love you" ?

Bella's hold me

3)Bela in jeans or Bela in sarees?

Bella in sarees. Easier access to certain... ummm areas. 😉

4) Give her smooch or get one from her?

I think get one from her. It is long overdue now.

5) A date in Bathroom or A date in haveli?

Bathroom date. Pleasant past experiences. 

Now choose for yourself:

1) Mahir in bathrobe or Mahir in 3 piece suit?

3 piece suit. Something  about the less you reveal the more people can wonder attracts me deeply. 

2) Behir's bedroom or haveli ka cave?

Bedroom. More confortable plus bathroom is nearby😉

3) Old Sehgal house or New?

New one.

4) Andy's parties or Behir's Marriages?

Andy's parties.

5) Sumi as Vamp or Vikku as Villain?

Vikku a villian. I would rather keep Sumi positive. 

6) Mahir-Yuvi or Mahir - Vikku?

MaYu for me. I think that bond had a lot of potential if only the writers had cared enough to explore. 

7) Bevish or BeSu?

BeSu. Again a positive Sumi preferred. 

8) Behir or Mojo?

BeHir. No ships for me.

9) Naagin 3 or Naagin 3 Forum?

Forum any day. Mukta can give dhoka but not the members. 

10) Behir or Behir AT?

AT. Same reason as above. 

If you were Bela how would you use these? 

1) Swapnalok 

I would visit Mahir and tell him the reality about SUMI and Yuvi. 

2) Naagmani

If I could I would destroy it like Nicholas Flamel destroyed the sorcerer's stone. Sari fast ki jad yeh Naagmani hai. 

3) Shape-shifting
I would use it to fulfill Mahir's various fantasies. Like if he told me he wants to go out with say Alia Bhatt, I would give him hell for wanting that but then I would take Alia's form and fulfill that fantasy. 

Answer what do you think of them in minimum Two sentences each:

1) Mahir in Boxers

It would be more practical to remain in boxers instead of those t-shirts and track pants that he ends up wearing. He should have tried that when he was trying get Bella to confess to him. Its will be of no use now as his izzat will come under threat with multiple new naagins in the picture. 

2) Mahir in Dhoti

Would be a delightful sight. But not stitched dhoti like Anees wants. I want him in a proper dhoti that Bella will make him wear. 

3) Bela in naagrani costume + Mahir in boxers

A deadly combination. It will lead to most of our forum members suffering from hyperventilation and a chronic case of blushing with non stop goofy grins. 

4) What is the difference between Bela's salwaar Kameez in the mornings and Bela's salwaar Kameez at nights?

I beg to differ. Bella rarely ever wears salwar kameez during the day. So I will say that she teases Mahir by wearing navel baring sarees and backless blouses during the day and then at night kills the mood by putting on those aunty type dresses with miles long chunris. A very effective contraceptive method, one which will help the nation in controlling the population. 

5) As it is lost and missing, where do you think Mahir's memory is now? 

I think MAhir's memory is safely locked in Sumi's cupboard. All Bella will have to do is steal it and restore it. 😆

Answer in 5 sentences each:

1) If you are stuck in a deserted island measuring 10ft x 20ft with Sumi, Kuhu, Yuvi, Bhushan and Shivli and you have no means to escape, what would you do to pass your time?

I think I would plug in my ear phones and listen to some soothing music while Kuhu and Yuvi will fight with each other. Then I will get Bhushan to prepare an exotic meal with locally sourced ingredients. After having my much I will swap tales of lies and deceit with Sumi. As curtsy I will click some selfies with Kuhu and then finally plot with Shivli to murder every single person and escape the island. Though I will probably spare Bhushan. 😆 

2) Had you gone a date with following people, What do you think it would be like? 
a) Yuvi  b) Vikku  c) Bhushan

a) I will take yuvi to a heavily crowded place so that he will keep his ashlil harkate to bare minimum. But even then I don't think a date with Yuvi will involve conversations of any sort. It will involve a very different use of lips. Then we would probably get arrested for indecent beaviour in a public place. Andy will finally come and bail us out. 

b) Going by his current condition we will spend time discussing his mother's deceive. Then the next few minutes will be spent in lamenting his loss of 100 year old love. Some tales of the days gone by would certainly exchanged. Then I would convince him that he is deeply in love with Vish and get him to confess his undying love for her. And then I would leave them to enjoy their SR. 

c) Our date would happen in the Sehgal Zoo's kitchen. We will prepare some really exotic dishes like Naagin ka raita, Faan ke kebab, Lassi zaher maarke, Biryani naagowali. Then we will proceed to eat those dishes while swapping recipes with each other. The desserts will include Naagrani firni and purpuliya ice cream. And then once this is all done, we will clean the kitchen and go home. 

3) If you were Bela and this is your last chance to convince Mahir, you could transform once into any any form, whose form would you take and what would you do? 

If I had to convince Mahir once and for all I would take Sumi's form and get Juhi to impersonate Yuvi. Then I will start a conversation with Juhi/Yuvi on how to get Mahir to name all of the property in my name. Also will hatch a plot to kill him. I will keep things very convincing. I will also try to attack him when I accidentally discover him eavesdropping on our conversion and run away from there. Then I will retun as Bella and when he confesses that he knows that his ma is evil I will transform into Sumi in front of his eyes and then back to my original form. I will convince him that just like I shifted forms to fool him, someone had shifted forms to fool Sumi ma that I had attacked her. Even on the baby naamkaran day it was someone else impersonating me as if it was really me I would have named Kuhu's baby pinky not sia as we had previously decided to name our daughter pinky. Kuhu's daughter is also like our own daughter so just he named her pinky even I would have named her pinky if it was really me. I will convince him that I had never seen seen who killed RJ. And then in the room when he shouted I HATE YOU at me, I didn't try to convince him that someone was impersonating me because he was not in the mood to listen to me. I will indirectly warn him that someone is out there to separate me from him. Although that will not convince him of Sumi's guilt it will put him on guard and he will not be susceptible to any more manipulations from her. That would buy me some time. 😃 

4) Your friendly advices to Mukta, Mrinal, Ekta and MoJo?

To Mukta, I really like your confidence when you say #notrashinnaagin but do check the dictionary meaning of trash before using that word. And if you do know the meaning then please do tell us your personal definition of trash so that we know. If this is not trash then we would like to know what is trash. And please be polite to those who question your intentions and the story as we viewers, although stupid have very stupidly invested in characters which you have created and it hurts when you role model suddenly starts calling his wife characterless for supposedly sleeping with his brother when he himself was sharing a room with the said brother's wife. 

Dear Mrinal, I believe when we boarded the naagin train we were promised a supernatural thriller and not a Saas bahu drama. If we wanted saas bsaas bahu drama then we would be watching laal dupatta and not naagin. Do learn to keep the promises that you made. At least learn that much from the character of Mahir that you created. And as Mahir rightly told Bella, I am telling you please do take the lead when it comes to your story and don't let others spoil YOUR story. 

Dear Ekta, I know you are the queen of Indian television and I really admire you for it. But please remember that it is we viewers who gave you that title. You do your very best for some shows and some shows just sauteli treatment from you. For a mother every child is the same but that is not the case with you. Your leads from other shows have been winning awards for years. It would be nice if Naagin 3 also wins some awards like best actor, actress, Jodi awards. They do deserve it you know. And it would be so nice if you could remember the names of people who are sharing a stage with you because with the kind of experience that you got I refuse to believe that you forgot his name out of nervousness. 

Dear MoJo, you both are fabulous and I hope you know that. You are the saving grace of Naagin 3. It is for you guys we watch this show through the utter crap that the CVs have lined up. My only advice to you is that please post more pictures together as it makes our day when we get a BTS from you guys. You guys rock as BeHir and we can't imagine anyone else doing these characters with Suh grace and perfection. Love you both. 

What do you think of our Forum?

Naagin 3 forum is the best thing that has happened to me in 2018. I discovered that I can write fiction and this was HUGE discovery for me. I never knew I had it in me to write but this forum gave me the confidence to write and publish my work here. Our forum is like a mixed platter of kebabs. Some kebabs are spicy, some are mild and some are just right. But the platter as a whole is fun. That is what our forum is like. we may have our differences but still its a whole lot of fun. 

Now some HP and worldy questions too:

1) If HP is English/British why are all the spells in Latin?

I think Latin to them is what Sanskrit is to us. Even in Enid Blyton books, Latin was a subject that the characters studied in their schools. It;'s an ancient language of Europe and just like our mantras are in Sanskrit even today, J K Rowlling kept the spell in Latin to symbolize that these spells haves been around for centuries or they have been developed over the centuries. 

2) How do you plan a surprise birthday party to a psychic?

You don't. You simply walk in and wish them and that would be that. TBH I don't really enjoy parties so I will not bother to organize one for anyone and nor will I expect anyone to organize one for me. 😆

3) Can you daydream at night?

Sure you can. You can dream about day at night. And that would be a daydream. 😉

4) Which Deathly Hollow would you choose?

I will go with the cloak. 

5) If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your family and friends assume you have done? 

I think they would assume that I have bored someone to death because once I get started on certain topics like theater, Mahabharata, history then there is no stopping me. And many of my friends are NOT interested in these topics, calling them topics for oldies.So yeah I would be assumed to be arrested on charges of boring someone to death. 😕😆

That's just Part 1. 

Once you are done, we'll proceed to next set!

Good Luck 😃😛

Edited by The.Wanderer - 5 years ago
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Plenty of more to write Cru but i gotta leave. I will answer remaining questions later tonight. And please send the next list as well so that I will be able to think up some answers. 
fortitudeoth thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations Ash 👏

Good luck with the questions 🤣

I will make it easy for you and only ask you one question (for now).

What is one Behir scene you wish they would show in Naagin3?