Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
In today's episode many said that Mini overreacted but I have been there in that phase where we just get angry over little things in life. Her scooty was damaged so bad and I understand Jab aapki koi cheeze  koi kharab kar de toh kitna gussa aata hai. I have been there. Naim Bi too overreacted for that matter. Of course, Mini is young but saara Adab Insaan choton se hi kyu chahta hai? I have always felt that in my mid teenage years. That scooty was precious to her and anyone would have reacted like that. It wasn't her fault and Naim Bi uss pe hi chadhe Jaa Rahi thi. Shayad main bhi aise hi react Karti. Koi bhi perfect Kahan hota hai. Edited by Octothorpe - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree.

Plus Mini knows how the entire mohalla has been pouncing on them for no reason at all... that explains why she thinks Naim Bi has damaged her scooty. And Mini has always been shown as a little hot-headed, not uncommon for her age.
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqHaiWoEhsaas

Agree.

Plus Mini knows how the entire mohalla has been pouncing on them for no reason at all... that explains why she thinks Naim Bi has damaged her scooty. And Mini has always been shown as a little hot-headed, not uncommon for her age.

Exactly! The entire Mohalla is against them and that was one more reason for her outburst. Naim Bi too overreacted over everything. Arre scooty hi toh khadi thi. Tell the owner to remove it. Itna natak karne ki kya zaroorat thi. I think there's something about her that'll be revealed soon. πŸ˜ƒ
SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Combined with her headache in the previous episode, do you think she couldn be sick?
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK1509

Combined with her headache in the previous episode, do you think she couldn be sick?

Naim Bi? Maybe. She can also be someone like Babita who bittered with time πŸ˜•
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think she over reacted. In teens, everyone's super sensitive and hyper. And as you said, they're being unnecessarily harassed from Day 1.
So I'm convinced of her behaviour.
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I don't think she over reacted. In teens, everyone's super sensitive and hyper. And as you said, they're being unnecessarily harassed from Day 1.

So I'm convinced of her behaviour.

Very true! Aur scooty mein itne saare scratches, itna Sunana to Laazmi thaπŸ˜†
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think Mini overreacted a little bit and forget to make her believe that she didn't park her scooty there. Naim Bi was an elderly woman, she got the pain when with scotty which is parked on her house. But mini arguing with her fail to make the point  she could have stopped when Babes told she will handle it. Here both are innocent, but each got pain . Sometimes Mini should give change to babes to make her view the point , as she will allways be choti aruguing with elders.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Very true! Aur scooty mein itne saare scratches, itna Sunana to Laazmi tha πŸ˜†

Plus Naim Bi's garma garam gaalis are a bit too much in itself lol 
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi786

I think Mini overreacted a little bit and forget to make her believe that she didn't park her scooty there. Naim Bi was an elderly woman, she got the pain when with scotty which is parked on her house. But mini arguing with her fail to make the point  she could have stopped when Babes told she will handle it. Here both are innocent, but each got pain . Sometimes Mini should give change to babes to make her view the point , as she will allways be choti aruguing with elders.

Yes that's true. It was all doings of Michey and his chelas and both Naim No and Mini were innocent but Naim Bi started shouting first and of course I know Mini is younger but Naim Bi should also have heard Mini's call. Not all kids are to irritate her. Mini is just another teen who is pissed off that Mohalla jisne uska aur uske ma ka jeena mushkil kat rakkha haiπŸ˜†