Sreesanth's ANGRY fan THREATENS to Throw ACID on Dipika Kakar!

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
What the hell did I just read?😲

Article link:
https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/50066-sreesanth-angry-fan-threatens-to-throw-acid-on-dipika-kakar.htm

Looks like Bigg Boss is still not over for some people!πŸ€ͺAlso, the IF article is so BIASED against Dipika,πŸ₯±

Okay, so Dipika did NOTHING in the house?

-- Yes! she didn't irritate us like Surbhi, 

-- She didn't throw tantrums like Sreesanth

--and, she didn't make fake friendships/angles like Deepak.

The only criticism I agree with is that she couldn't do physical tasks well, but she SLAYED all the verbal tasks.πŸ‘

Most importantly, she NEVER gave up or refused to participate in tasks like the potential winner "Sreesanth".πŸ€ͺ

Yet, she won hearts of MANY people like me.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Huge shout out to all Dipika fans who voted for her.

Guys! We did it, and congratulations once again.

Edited by diasingh2 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
My imagination is on overdrive as to what am I going to do if this person comes in front of me

Usually such clowns are size 0 males with 18 inch waist...thin arms..narrow chest .. Hippo has variety of options when it comes to slap.

Low power - 20-50%
Medium Power 50-75%
High power 75+

Now if I get really angry I can go above 100+ as well

For this case low power should be okay...a slap will be unleashed with velocity of 50-60 miles per hour. It will be directed towards left cheek just below the kaan...and once it lands..it will feel like a hurricane touching the land from sea. With this option impact leads to person flying and landing 10-15 feet away. 

If the power is medium with 70-80 mph then person does not move at all...he falls and then is vibrating ...thr thar thar thar... 

High power option has speed of 100+ and in that he will fall and then bounce like a basketball ...i know u are thinking how that is possible..well that is because he will be oscillating at such power that he will lift his own body and then fall and then lift. 

100+ ..well lets leave that. 

And dont give me gayaan on getting violent lol. this dash deserve serious punishment...throwing acid on others
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SFFt

lol she was awful at the verbal rds. 

Screamng, yelling, pointing your finger, interrupting someone, going hyper and making sarcastic faces makes you terrible verbally. Undignified non classy she is. 

So are you the one behind that tweet? πŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
Topics discussing social media and random tweets is not allowed. Closed.