Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: elsanna

They are so busy in plotting and planning to kill the king that they don't care about he behaves πŸ˜†

In fact king has been already acting so odd...some more odd behaviour might not effect itπŸ˜†

Either way the minister is trying his best to control his kindness but personality don't change in a day😊

Exactly..And he is not trained for few days too..Swapping happened immediately..Even Queen didn't find it odd..πŸ˜† Its like 360 degree change in him..Him caring for justice and behaving human!!!
Now that the original King is back it will be interesting..He is obsessed with his Queen..While she and Ha Sun are in love!!! Preview for 7th episode was heartbreaking with Ha Sun injured badly..Wish he comes in time to protect Queen!!!
poo_j thumbnail
Loved 7th episode!!! Now the actual King is back..Its getting more interesting!!! Wonder how Ha Seon gonna change everything and become an actual King himself..

Now Queen will start doubting I think..I want Queen with Ha Seon!!!! I know its not right given she is actually married to the King..But the actual King is atrocious!!! 😑

Yeo Jin-goo acting brilliantly in both roles!!! πŸ‘ One can watch this drama for his acting alone!!!
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
am watching.. I love the leads a lot . havent seen this week's epi...looks like real one is back
EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

They are so busy in plotting and planning to kill the king that they don't care about he behavesπŸ˜†

In fact king has been already acting so odd...some more odd behaviour might not effect itπŸ˜†

Either way the minister is trying his best to control his kindness but personality don't change in a day😊

I feel Its coz no one in their wildest dream can imagine king can change. change in behaviour is more acceptable over change in the person itself.
poo_j thumbnail
*Spoilers*

I really can't believe Chief Royal Secretary killed The King at the end of 8th episode!!! How can he??? Yes..I hate King Lee Hun too!!! But still..The way he betrayed his trust and killed him!!! Felt bad for him!!! 😭

Can't praise enough of Ye Jin-goo's acting!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ He is totally killing both roles!!!
EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

*Spoilers*

I really can't believe Chief Royal Secretary killed The King at the end of 8th episode!!! How can he??? Yes..I hate King Lee Hun too!!! But still..The way he betrayed his trust and killed him!!! Felt bad for him!!! 😭

Can't praise enough of Ye Jin-goo's acting!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ He is totally killing both roles!!!

just finished watching...It was really tragic ending..if only he was sane whenever he was in palace...be it chief sec, officer jang or eunuch ho..all were always on his side ..if only he ever listened to them.. he was evil still feeling sad on his death coz I guess he was the real king

I have a feeling clown king is also real heir to the throne hence the resemblance...I think in earlier episodes some character had mentioned that king had a child with a concubine...

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

just finished watching...It was really tragic ending..if only he was sane whenever he was in palace...be it chief sec, officer jang or eunuch ho..all were always on his side ..if only he ever listened to them.. he was evil still feeling sad on his death coz I guess he was the real king

I have a feeling clown king is also real heir to the throne hence the resemblance...I think in earlier episodes some character had mentioned that king had a child with a concubine...

Really??? I missed that..Quite possible tho!!!
poo_j thumbnail
At least in episode 9 villains started doubting about the King..πŸ˜† High time!!!

But Queen and fake King Ha Seon are deeply in love!!! Their love confession was so sweet!!!

Also loved how Ha Seon acted as Lee Hun..Being harsh and shouting and all with that maid..Damn!!! Jin Goo's acting is just too good!!!
poo_j thumbnail
Finally Queen came to know the truth about Ha Seon being fake!!!
poo_j thumbnail
I forgot to post about the ending..πŸ˜† Here it goes..

Ha Seon gave the throne to Lord Giseong!!! Who came out of nowhere in the final episode! Ha Seon didn't even rule for few years!!! Not even 1 year I guess!!! They did so much for this???🀣 Haksan should have found the present King than going through so much for the clown!!!

Just because Queen couldn't produce heir he chose her over the country and gave up..I get it the love is important..But what about Haksan sacrifice???

So I didn't like the ending of Ha Seon giving up the throne!!! Nevertheless!!! It was good overall!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago