Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
This was so good.
Both were wonderfully honest and I respect his views n get where he's coming from. One need not agree with him but I get it.

I HOPE he has a kickass female cop story and that film comes out with as big numbers as these films.

Also, this is his BEST film.

Also, the Rohit sShett cinematic universe is Lit
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great to hear that rohit is gonna make a female cop film, i cannot wait to see the film where all his cop characters will unite :) 
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The first thing he is worried while casting women is their entourage and how 'difficult' they will be. And you expect him to make a kickass film starring a woman cop?πŸ˜†
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When such big male directors sitting high on top give such stupid excuses for not casting  more women in their movies  what would you expect from the rest of the industry. Now am more than sure he's doing the woman cop movie just because he was criticized for the lack of representation in this one. 
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Anupama Chopra is just a nuct πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
srk probably asked him to give deepika meaty role otherwise females are mere flowerpot in his movies . sara had no role in shitmba 
Guinea thumbnail
Rohit always comes across as a very sweet sorted guy . I never see him gloating etc . He is easily one of the most successful directors in bollywood . 
His honesty in saying golmal 2 and dilwale are terrible films is refreshing . πŸ˜†
I dont get thos zabardasti , why not make female cops and female starcast , he doesnt want to or feel comfortable to make , evenethough he saids he have some story , let someone who has the story and skills can go ahead and make it.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

I hope they cast Alia as the cop! That will be so fierce and perfect.