Add Asad POV too dear

Thank you 😳
Asad's POV is coming in the next chapter 😉
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: tanvi_mittal29

This story is so interesting...
What happened in the past... Seems like a big misunderstanding... Let's see what happens now

Thank you 😳
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Beautiful and Interesting Start

Thank you 😳
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

nice banner...
good start...
nice concept...
thanks for the pm

Thank you 😳
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Hello Everyone

Banner Credit to 'MsChanadlerBong'

Chapter 2

Zoya's POV

It's been 12 days since Yousuf too joined the movie cast. In the beginning Asad used to be reserved but then he was back to begin flirty which irritated me the most.

Another thing which I hate to admit is that Rabert and Asad had become Best Friends. It irked me every time when Rabert spoke about him.

As all this wasn't enough adding to it Yousuf too started to question me about Asad. Obviously he too would had seen Asad flirting with me.

My thoughts came to a halt as did my car. I sighed as I got out of my car for the shooting.

Where is Sameera??? I thought today she would come. I spoke to Haidy Sir.

Well actually she isn't gonna come Zoya. Due to her health issues the Doctor suggested her a few months rest. Haidy Sir informed me.

But then who is gonna play Saniya's role? I felt bad as Sameera wouldn't be a part of this movie but then I asked curiously.

Tanveer Bhaig The name echoed in my ears.

Oh ok Sir. I said and walked back to my vanity van.

Tanveer Bhaig The name itself brought back many memories and I wasn't pleased to have her doing this movie.

I very well knew that she and Asad were the lead pair in many movies and not to forget the rumours of them dating for years. Even though it shouldn't had bothered me, it did.

Not letting my thoughts get the better of me I walked out to the set as it was time for shooting. I cursed my luck as the first shot was to be done by me and Tanveer.

I'm so excited and at the same time sad that I'm doing the cameo role. I heard Tanveer talk to Asad.

I rolled my eyes knowing the reasons behind her excitement and sadness very well. Obviously she was excited to shoot with Asad and sad because she isn't the Female Lead.

I hated it to admit but then still I was disturbed seeing them sitting close to each other with Tanveer holding Asad's arm.

Jealous. I heard a voice from behind me.

I turned around to see Yousuf and guessed that he saw what I was seeing moments ago.

Jealous My Foot. I said not accepted the truth and he chuckled.

I stomped and left from the place thinking that why is everything happening against my wish. But there was nothing I could do.

LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION

Aaah! I heard a voice yell across the street.

I went towards the sound to see a young lady who apparently might have fallen on the road considering her cuts and buries.

As it was past 11 the road wasn't crowded and it was only me and the lady over there.

Are you ok? I asked kneeling down.

Yes. She replied checking her wounds.

What happened? I asked.

I didn't see where I was going and so I stumbled across the stone. She said.

I think you need to clean the wounds and get it treated. My house is just across the road, it you don't mind... I was cut in between by her.

Thanks a ton. I obviously won't mind it now, I seriously need some help. She said.

I helped her get up and walk to my house. We got along really well and chatted as I treated to her wounds.

I can't believe it. Seher are you serious? Saniya spoke in disbelief.

Yes I'm very much serious Saniya. My Dream Honeymoon Destination is Paris only. I said.

We laughed out loud once again as coincidently mine and Saniya's all likes and dislikes were same.

Considering the fact that we have become friends now and that our likings is same I intend of not introducing you to my Boyfriend. I said seriously but with mischief.

Yeah. Please don't introduce us. Saniya said.

Once again we burst out laughing. Our laughing session was interrupted by the chiming of the door bell.

I walked up to door controlling my laughter.

You are very much late Mr. Qureshi. I said.

Sorry yaar. You very well know that it's impossible for me to come on time. Rehan spoke entering my house.

Rehan!!! I heard a ecstatic scream between me.

Saniya!!! I looked back at Rehan and Saniya as they walked towards each other and hugged.

How are you doing? It's been ages since we last met. Rehan spoke still in the hug.

I know but I was just busy with my job. In fact I was planning to visit you today evening. Saniya spoke as they finally broke their hug.

They sat down talking and completely ignoring my presence. I was hell jealous seeing Rehan with Saniya and on top of it his ignorance angered me.

I walked back to my room cursing myself for being so helpful and getting Saniya to house.

Seher! Why haven't you informed me anything about your Boyfriend? I heard Rehan question me as soon as he barged into my room after whole 17 minutes.

I was planning to tell you today in fact I had called my Boyfriend too to the Cafe so you could meet him. I lied wanting to see his reaction.

I don't know why I felt to lie but I did it. For sure he was jealous of Ali from the past few days and his jealousy only increased my courage to say such a huge lie.

That's absolutely amazing Seher. I still can't believe that you have a Boyfriend. Is it just Like or Love? Rehan's excitement about my Boyfriend crushed all my dreams.

I Love Him. I said trying to gage his reaction again.

I really have to meet this person who has stolen your heart. His words broke the one last hope I had in my heart.

Sure Rehan. I said surprisingly my voice was still audibly.

Ok fine. Seher now I'm going out with Saniya. I hope that isn't a problem with you as we had already planned to go for the movie. Please understand yaar. She has taken out some time too with such a busy schedule.

Rehan explained while I just nodded my head in approval and smiled.

Thank you so much for understanding Seher.

Rehan said as he walked out of my room. Saniya too came to bid a farewell and later both went out together.

I slumped down on the floor and finally let the tears brimming in my eyes out. I remember all the moments I spent with Rehan, how we met, how we became friends, how I started to feel something for Rehan, how I finally realised that I was in Love with Rehan, how I wanted to spend more time with him, how I thought that maybe he too Loved me, how he was jealous of Ali, and lastly how he was very much elated to know about my Boyfriend whom I Love.

I Love You Rehan Qureshi. But maybe you never saw me as more than your friend.

My tears continously followed down my cheeks and I didn't mind to wipe them.

CUT IT

Amazing shot and let's take a break until the next shot is ready. Haidy Sir said.

I walked back to my vanity van as the next shot didn't include me. When I was almost near to the vanity van I again spotted Asad and Tanveer together.

I saw them talking and at the moment Asad said something and he laughed which irritated Tanveer and so she smacked his arm.

I tried to ignore them and made my way to my vanity van but as I held the door handle, I couldn't help myself but glance them once again.

Admit it. You are jealous Zoe. I heard from my left.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath it was really difficult for me to lie to my friends but I couldn't even accept this fact now.

Jealous My Foot. I said without turning towards Yousuf and opened the door of my vanity van. I banged the door close and sighed.

Argh! It's not even a month that the shooting began. Now how am I supposed to work for more 2 months with Asad. First of all Yousuf being a part of this movie wasn't really a good thing and now Tanveer is doing the cameo role of Saniya. I just hope that soon Tanveer's cameo appearance ends.

I sat down thinking about the shooting and just then my phone rang indicating a new message.

Zoya when were you planning to tell me that you and Asad are doing a movie together?

I stared at my phone without knowing what to reply. For sure I knew that today or tomorrow Ammi would get to know about me and Asad doing a movie together. But still I wasn't prepared to tell anything to my parents yet.

Allah Miya what's wrong with everyone? Why is everyone back of me only? My life is getting complicated day by day. I am frustrated of everything that is happening in my life. I just needed a break from it.

Just then another message came, I prayed that it shouldn't be Ammi's message. Luckily it was a message from Humeira.

You are coming to the party tonight.

I chuckled reading the message. Even though I didn't wanted to go, I just had no reason to decline. If I would say because of Asad then Humeira would surely wouldn't agree to it.

It was Raj's Wedding Anniversary today and so we had invited the whole cast of the movie to the party.

The party was full on swing and everyone ever enjoying it. A few had settled near the bar while a few stood at the corner chatting and the couples were on the dance floor.

We walked upto Raj and his Wife i.e. Seema and congratulated them. I got in talk with Seema while Rabert and Humi made their way to the dance floor.

Seema excused herself and I wandered around. I made my way to bar and ordered a glass of whisky.

I was enjoying my drink when my eyes travelled to the dance floor and caught the sight of Asad and Tanveer dancing together.

The sight made me cringe and I gulped down my drink. I ordered for a few more glasses while I watched them dance as I loved to hurt myself a lot.

I turned around and gulped down my seventh glass of whisky.

Jealous. I heard once again.

Yes, I admit I'm hell jealous.

I accepted it maybe because of the intoxicated state of my mind. But I regretted it the very next moment when I turned to my right to face Yousuf. Because it wasn't Yousuf, it was Asad himself.

I looked in his eyes for a mini second and looked away. I just so hated the smirk which was plastered on his face. I walked away from there without turning back. Throughout the party I made sure to ignore Asad.

It was half ten when we decided to go back home. Ayaan dropped me and Humi home he returned back to his home.

As a effect of the drinks I slipped into sleep with a few minutes I hit the bed.

End Of Zoya's POV

Asad's POV

So Zoya Farooqui is jealous.

I smiled remembering the look on her face when she found me next to her at the bar.

Today you accepted that you are jealous. I'll make sure that you'll soon accept the fact that you're still in love with me.

I spoke to Zoya's picture which I held in my hand.

As the clock struck eleven I thought to call it a night and headed towards my bed. Keeping the photo back on the table next to the bed, I slept tried from the day's events.

End Of Asad's POV

Movie Characters

Asad Ahmed Khan as Rehan Qureshi (Male
Lead)

Zoya Farooqui as Seher Siddequi (Female Lead)

Ayaan Khan as Kabir Mehta (Rehan's Friend)

Humeira Farooqui as Siya Sharma (Kabir's Girlfriend)

Yousuf Sheikh as Ali Khan (Seher's Friend)

Tanveer Bhaig as Saniya Mohammed (Rehan's Friend)

Raj Khurana as Anwar Qureshi (Rehan's Brother)

Anjali Shetty as Zeenat Qureshi (Rehan's Sister-In-Law)

Hope you like it.
Do comment and let me know how was the update.
Edited by AsadZoya1708 - 5 years ago
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it
awesome
thnx for pm
cont soon