Ishq Subhaan Allah Written Update 07Jan2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Episode begins with Alina persuading Zara to return home , how would she carry on after her money finishes  ?? Will she take up a job ?? Zara says taking up a job would solve her problems but will not help in changing/ ring realisation in Kabir . So she must carry on struggling .
Rucksack arrives n playfully throws all zara's Cash into the water . 

At Ahmad mansion preparations are on for grand banquet on the occasion of Aisha Shahbaz Shashi Salgira .
Zeenat is debating which clothes she might wear . Aisha wants to gift Zara a new dress n asks Kabir to give it to her . Kashan has expensive gift for ammi Abbu from his n Kabir s side . Zeenat says why include kabir's Name when it was all his money .
Kabir over heats it , feels hurt n asks Kashan  to give the gift from his side 
He n Zara will arrange some other gift .

Alina comes running seeking help from Kabir as Riki had soaked all zara's Cash 
Aisha n Kabir rush to zara's Help n Kabir irons the notes dry .
Zara is thankful . Aisha asks Zara to wear the new dress she had brought for her .

At the saalgira guests n friends n family offer gifts 
Shahbaz humiliates Irfan Qazi n Salam by not greeting them n ignoring their gift . 
They accept Kashan's gift . Zahir gift them their Niki kimkamayi that they have collected since childhood in their Gullaks 
Aisha says this was the best gift on the saalgira
 Kabir gets emotional .

Asif's Mother ... who is Kabir s phuphi gifts fifteen lakhs to Shahbaz 
She reveals how he had pleaded them to invest in. His business , how he wanted Asif to join in his business but they had declined 
Phuphi demands Shahbaz that he refused to help her when years back she came to him for help when she was not well off but Shahbaz refused to invest in their business .
Shahbaz feels awkward . 

Zara asks phuphi not to show off their wealth . 
Asif apologises for his ammi's Behaviour .
Kabir gets annoyed n burns up that chequer of 15lakhs 
Phuphi scolds Kabir that he was incapable of earning g a single penny yet he burnt up that chequer of 15lakhs ??
Kabir is shocked so are Aisha n Zara 

Precap

Aisha tells Zara that she will join hands with her for helping Kabir earn money for his own livelihood .
Zara is happy , she tells Ammi that they needed to keep Kabir out of Shahabz's house to make Kabir realise .

Shahbaz is seen trying to brainwash Kabir .
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
So Zara is showily succeeding in maki g Kabir earn money to support himself .
Is this Zara's Ishq for Kabir ?? 
I hate this 
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

So Zara is showily succeeding in maki g Kabir earn money to support himself .

Is this Zara's Ishq for Kabir ?? 
I hate this 

ISA is in  your face series.There is no scheming ,no murder plots,no infidelity and justifying.There is positivity.Of course a loving wife will definitely like her husband to earn well and earn respect too.What love has got to do with it.It is nekh 😉iraadaa that matters.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

ISA is in  your face series.There is no scheming ,no murder plots,no infidelity and justifying.There is positivity.Of course a loving wife will definitely like her husband to earn well and earn respect too.What love has got to do with it.It is nekh 😉iraadaa that matters.

Why is Kabir so dumb that he can not realize it himself that he has to depend on others for every penny ?? 
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the written update 
I have started to watch this show recently and I watched old episodes
If I compared current episodes with old episodes I really miss old ISA where it was about Kabeer and Zara. It was balancing 
Now it is turning out to be how Zara is always right and Kabeer is always wrong 
It is irritating to watch current Zara. She will turn out to be those female lead my way or high way 
Hope this track will end soon and they will be back with a bang 
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Why is Kabir so dumb that he can not realize it himself that he has to depend on others for every penny ?? 

If Kabeer is responsible and normal ,where is the thrill and twist element in the story?😆