Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

You already have that in GOT ... 😡 ... 😆😆😆
I am AL-right with the "fairy tale" looking drama since I love anything and everything "pretty looking" ... 😆 .. Better CGI/SFX and just a bit more "realism" and I am good to go ... 😆 .. Pretty fantasy realms ... ❤️

If you want intensity and more dark theme .. you may want to try their historical shows .. they are what you mentioned! ...

I guess you're right. They should continue whatever their theme is if its what make the audience happy 👍🏼
Yeah pretty fantasy realms are beautiful <3

No, no, no historical show for me. I dislike the love triangles so much!! And stupid one sided love of villains is annoying as hell to watch.
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Sam and Tris on Pillow Book Spoiler..

Don't you guys read about the drama or book in wiki??? They whole book plot is revealed there with the ending!!! 😆 The summarized it!!!

Same case with cdramas..They reveal everything in character description!!!

If you want a historical comedy..Try Splash Splash Love web kdrama and Go Princess Go web cdrama!!!

P.S: I noiced Dijun son having silver hair too..Seems he like vampire didnt age!!! 😕😆

@bold why would they have that(rhetorical question) I'll never spoil myself for a drama I'm about to watch like that.😆
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

@bold why would they have that(rhetorical question) I'll never spoil myself for a drama I'm about to watch like that.😆

You got tremendous "willpower" then .. 😆... I love reading lot of spoilers from Wiki for various movies and dramas .. sometimes if movie makes me curious of how it ends, and I know I won't enjoy watching it, I'll go dig up the summary on Wiki than wasting my time on watching IT! .. 😆

[Some tiny spoilers]

@Poo ... Thanks for the heads-up .. Few minutes ago I just did that ... read summary on Wiki ..😆.. story seems complicated .. but I got something to keep me going till the end of the yr! .. Like you even I wish they have made it with a bit more "serious" tone since that is what summary indicated! ... I can't wait to see their little boy in his father's beautiful "silver locks"! .. <3..😆
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@bold why would they have that(rhetorical question) I'll never spoil myself for a drama I'm about to watch like that. 😆

I read for some as there are tons of characters in chinese historical/fantasy..Usually names of character initially confuse me..So I check to know about the characterization and relationship..But in the character description they reveal everything!!! 😆 What they are and how they end up!!! 🤣
Especially for "Nirvana In Fire" Season 1..They are plenty of characters that they have a separate page for Cast and Character description alone!!!
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

You got tremendous "willpower" then .. 😆... I love reading lot of spoilers from Wiki for various movies and dramas .. sometimes if movie makes me curious of how it ends, and I know I won't enjoy watching it, I'll go dig up the summary on Wiki than wasting my time on watching IT! .. 😆

[Some tiny spoilers]

@Poo ... Thanks for the heads-up .. Few minutes ago I just did that ... read summary on Wiki ..😆.. story seems complicated .. but I got something to keep me going till the end of the yr! .. Like you even I wish they have made it with a bit more "serious" tone since that is what summary indicated! ... I can't wait to see their little one in his father's beautiful "silver locks"! .. <3..😆

I read Pillow Book first few and skipped the rest and read the last para..It was so lengthy for summary even in wiki!!! 😆
I have eng translation of all three book in series..But only read TMOPB..I can't even read the whole summary in wiki..So reading whole 2 books definitely can't..😆
Tris007 thumbnail

^ He reminds me of...

Jiten Lalwani (have seen him in some Indian shows)...
Without beard...
Does anyone else see a resemblance or am I the only special one O:) ? 😆
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

I read for some as there are tons of characters in chinese historical/fantasy..Usually names of character initially confuse me..So I check to know about the characterization and relationship..But in the character description they reveal everything!!! 😆 What they are and how they end up!!! 🤣

Especially for "Nirvana In Fire" Season 1..They are plenty of characters that they have a separate page for Cast and Character description alone!!!

How did it make you feel when you got spoilers before watching the show?
Just curious 😃😆
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

What did I just see !!?? 😲 Who raises a snake, that too a dragon snake & she kissed it..Daebak..😕

Just watched this episode 🤣 Oh my 🤣 🤣
I am loving it.. it just got better since ep 12 !!! ❤️ ❤️ 😳
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
I never read spoilers. I like the suspense of not knowing.. once I read a spoiler the whole show is spoiled for me..and I can't enjoy it!
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

^ He reminds me of...

Jiten Lalwani (have seen him in some Indian shows)...

Without beard...

Does anyone else see a resemblance or am I the only special one O:) ?

What an eye you have Tris!😲 Yes! I do see a resemblance! !
Btw Emperor Lord is really handsome.. white hair looks amazing on him 😳😳