Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh my so many spoilers in this thread! Sorry Sam, my eyes and brain are telling me to look away so badly here πŸ˜†
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

@Tris ... not sure if you have seen this VM! .. I really liked the OST used for these two here!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q66g36Xr_Mo[/YOUTUBE]

Omg isn't this Bai Qian and Ye Hua's song? 😲 🀣
I'veprobably seen this VM, but without the song. I sometimes mute the songs in a VM and play my own songs in the background 🀣
Yes I do that. Shut it 🀣
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Oh my so many spoilers in this thread! Sorry Sam, my eyes and brain are telling me to look away so badly here πŸ˜†

Aigoo Aigoo! ... Forgot to note my posts with [Spoiler] warning! ... Let me do it ... I don't mind some spoilers here and there since I'll be a while for the drama to air ... Almost 1 YEAR! ... ... and I just can't wait for it ... :Too Excited: ... πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail

What do you girls think of this new show "The Legend of White snake"?! ... It'll start airing from Jan 15th ... I read there have been many dramas and versions of this story! .. Never seen any tho! ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF5WJaZIUiw/[/YOUTUBE]

This is the other version that has aired already! .. same FL from "Ashes of Love" .. I prefer the first one than this! ... Here they have made the snake look very "cartoonish"! .. I think first one has better CGI and SFX!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IyCGHCFWjI/[/YOUTUBE]

OH MY GOD IT'S THE FOURTH BROTHER!!
Oh, hmm I liked the cinematography of the first one a lot. There are some really pretty places they used for their shots. On the other hand, some of the graphics weren't as good. The snake looked totally fake while sliding up the tree. The flying scenes are always full of errors and I see no improvements in this one either.
I liked the second one in terms of graphics. They've made it really big and dramatic which is kinda exciting compare to the subtle magical scenes of the first one. Some of the graphical scenes looked like they're from a game or something, which is like eh what?
The first one has teh fourth brother and the second one has a dude with white hair. I totally like both the options tbh 🀣
Since, I am not in a mood for any mythological/fantasy show anytime soon, I'll not make a decision
Image result for shy kdrama gif
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail

Aigoo Aigoo! ... Forgot to note my posts with [Spoiler] warning! ... Let me do it ... I don't mind some spoilers here and there since I'll be a while for the drama to air ... Almost 1 YEAR! ... ... and I just can't wait for it ... :Too Excited: ... πŸ˜†

Oh you're excited right now! Lol I totally understand πŸ˜†
I waited for GoT for more than 1 year, so I am used to the waiting period.
Image result for i'm fine gif
1103978 thumbnail
@Tris ... I didn't even realize it was the "4th brother" in the 1st one ..... I may give it a try then in few months ... subs will take some time and it'll be good enough break from all our recent fantasy shows ! ... I know VFX and special effects are AL-right in this one but I think much better than the 2nd one ...
This is how the snake looks in the second one ... 😳 .. Pretty in a comical way ... a lot animated ... This only makes me want to NOT watch the 2nd one! ... πŸ˜†

Your Gif .. The girl is so cute! .. ❀️
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail

@Tris ... I didn't even realize it was the "4th brother" in the 1st one ... .. I may give it a try then in few months ... subs will take some time and it'll be good enough break from all our recent fantasy shows ! ... I know VFX and special effects are AL-right in this one but I think much better than the 2nd one ...

This is how the snake looks in the second one ... 😳 .. Pretty in a comical way ... a lot animated ... This only makes me want to NOT watch the 2nd one! ... πŸ˜†

Your Gif .. The girl is so cute! .. ❀️

Fourth brother's character/actor is charming in his own ways, so it's really hard to miss him if seen anywhere. For me at leastπŸ˜†
Oh we really have to wait for whole year for Pillow Book? :(
I thought it'll be out this year. Mid-year ir something along thise lines.
BTW that white looks so cute lol. Not even close to real.
I swear these Chinese fantasy shows are less on fantasy side and more on fairy tale side. Don't you agree?
I'll expect more intensity, dark theme, no vibrant colors, lot of blood and killing. You know how some of the fantasy books can be~

@bold I am dying 🀣🀣🀣
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Fourth brother's character/actor is charming in his own ways, so it's really hard to miss him if seen anywhere. For me at leastπŸ˜†
Oh we really have to wait for whole year for Pillow Book? :(
I thought it'll be out this year. Mid-year ir something along thise lines.
BTW that white looks so cute lol. Not even close to real.
I swear these Chinese fantasy shows are less on fantasy side and more on fairy tale side. Don't you agree?
I'll expect more intensity, dark theme, no vibrant colors, lot of blood and killing. You know how some of the fantasy books can be~

@bold I am dying 🀣🀣🀣

You already have that in GOT ... 😑 ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am AL-right with the "fairy tale" looking drama since I love anything and everything "pretty looking" ... πŸ˜† .. Better CGI/SFX and just a bit more "realism" and I am good to go ... πŸ˜† .. Pretty fantasy realms ... ❀️

If you want intensity and more dark theme .. you may want to try their historical shows .. they are what you mentioned! ...

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sam and Tris on Pillow Book Spoiler..

Don't you guys read about the drama or book in wiki??? They whole book plot is revealed there with the ending!!! πŸ˜† The summarized it!!!

Same case with cdramas..They reveal everything in character description!!!

If you want a historical comedy..Try Splash Splash Love web kdrama and Go Princess Go web cdrama!!!

P.S: I noiced Dijun son having silver hair too..Seems he like vampire didnt age!!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sam..On The Legend Of White Snake..I have seen the title..But never was interested to check it out!!!