Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: poo_j

Ya..They treated her badly..That's why they are villain..If everyone is good what is the point of the drama??? 😆 All are good and living happily..Which will be unrealistic even for drama..

Haha I know

But you get so attached to a character that you automatically hate the ones antagonizing her😆

Su su was a pitiful character..helpless vulnerable and the guy who she trusted fully and who had told her he'd never break her heart did the exact opposite so I felt really bad for her

True he took the lightning punishment in her stead n whatever else but I was really upset with ye hua the whole tym they were in heavenly realm together

And then later when his grandpa starts repenting saying he only ever wanted one thing and that was that girl so this shouldn't have happened blah blah blah I thought" too little too late"

He got off lightly too..that grandpa..su Jin atleast got a punishment he went off scot free

Bai qian unintentionally made ye hua realize what all happened n how by not acting he hurt her was also a highlight

And my favourite was A li! That lil cupid❤️

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

King's woman

Whoo...what a drama..tho I didn't finish it coz bin bin was a whacko there who apparently loved dilreba but never really trusted her

Plus with all the killings of innocent people I gave up

Their chemistry was scorching and I too loved dilreba there not in ten miles tho

Yes..He was always a whacko..😆 But I loved all the episode..But it got dragged towards the end..The climax scene was epic!!!
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Haha I know

But you get so attached to a character that you automatically hate the ones antagonizing her😆

Su su was a pitiful character..helpless vulnerable and the guy who she trusted fully and who had told her he'd never break her heart did the exact opposite so I felt really bad for her

True he took the lightning punishment in her stead n whatever else but I was really upset with ye hua the whole tym they were in heavenly realm together

And then later when his grandpa starts repenting saying he only ever wanted one thing and that was that girl so this shouldn't have happened blah blah blah I thought" too little too late"

He got off lightly too..that grandpa..su Jin atleast got a punishment he went off scot free

Bai qian unintentionally made ye hua realize what all happened n how by not acting he hurt her was also a highlight

On letting Emperor going without punished..What else could they have done? He is the one in highest power and respected..Moreover he is his granddad..We forgive our loved ones..Just like how Qian Qian forgave Yeh Hua..

Yeh Hua was helpless..He thought by acting this way Su Su will be free from troubles..So when he got the power he took actions..But by the time Su Su decided to leave..That was her trial and she would have gone through it no matter how different the situation is..

A Li is a sweetheart..Love how he protects his mother's rights!!!

Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poo_j

On letting Emperor going without punished..What others could they have done? He is the one in highest power and respected..Moreover he is his granddad..We forgive our loved ones..Just like how Qian Qian forgave Yeh Hua..

Yeh Hua was helpless..He thought by acting this way Su Su will be free from troubles..So when he got the power he took actions..But by the time Su Su decided to leave..That was her trial and she would have gone through it no matter how different the situation is..

A Li is a sweetheart..Love how he protects his mother's right!!!

IKR

The way he throws a tantrum whenever he thinks some lady is trying to cozy up to ye hua😆

Plus him also scolding qian qian saying you said you wouldn't let go off dad n now some other lady is taking your right n dad will marry someone else you'll marry someone else n I'll be like my name..all alone

Aww..I melted for him

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Haha I know

I agree!! That grandpa got away without any punishment whatsoever!

I started disliking Yeh Hua there too. He wasn't as powerless as he acted. He had an advantage being the crown prince. In the patriarchy society, I doubt he didn't have an upper hand in that situation compare to the Su jin bitc- :X

I still like the show, but hated the Su Su part, it got on my nerves like anything. And then Bai Qian decided it was too much for to take so let's forget everything urghh... my heart breaks now but I was furious back then. I thought Bai Qian will be stronger than that. She's the same person who kept Mo Yuan preserved for so long.