Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

I liked them too but not more than Ye hua n Bai Qian โ˜บ๏ธ

Bai Feng Ju was a lil too childish for me

But I enjoyed Dijun's reactions to her plus his manipulations to get her to confess many things ๐Ÿคฃ

I agree, she was childish. Also, I didn't like her not being able to recognize Su Su! That made me so angry and looked so ridiculous! But then I thought Yeh Hua forced too much and ended up treating SuSu quite badly too, so they balanced out for me there lol

And then it was between Emperor Lord and Bai Qian.... well Su Su was a pushover, and Bai Qian's little revenge felt uneven, and Emperor Lord was so amazing (minus the mustache)! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

So yeah short story long^ ๐Ÿ˜†

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

I agree, she was childish. Also, I didn't like her not being able to recognize Su Su! That made me so angry and looked so ridiculous! But then I thought Yeh Hua forced too much and ended up treating SuSu quite badly too, so they balanced out for me there lol

And then it was between Emperor Lord and Bai Qian.... well Su Su was a pushover, and Bai Qian's little revenge felt uneven, and Emperor Lord was so amazing (minus the mustache)! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

So yeah short story long^ ๐Ÿ˜†

I think that might be because Susu must have looked so different and without her immortal powers and aura that she failed to recognise her. Also, even the Lao FengHuang ZhiYan was not able to recognise SuSu as BaiQian.

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

I think that might be because Susu must have looked so different and without her immortal powers and aura that she failed to recognise her. Also, even the Lao FengHuang ZhiYan was not able to recognise SuSu as BaiQian.

Sure, we can assume anything to be the case, but I think it's dumb that we got to see Su Su played by the same actress even when others weren't supposed to recognize. And they just didn't recognize her! Like there was no show of some magic taking place or nothing! That was weird! Maybe make it a little more magical if it's all fantasy anyway~

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Sure, we can assume anything to be the case, but I think it's dumb that we got to see Su Su played by the same actress even when others weren't supposed to recognize. And they just didn't recognize her! Like there was no show of some magic taking place or nothing! That was weird! Maybe make it a little more magical if it's all fantasy anyway~

Actually, when that Demon King (sorry forgot his name) put his curse on BaiQian; he said that this curse will changed and shield her looks for being discovered by the immortals too. Also another explanation will be when YeHua asked that BaiQian looked like SiYin so much; her excuse was the world is big and meeting someone who just looked like her might be nothing but coincident. I think these immortals live too long to even recognise such a thing.

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Actually, when that Demon King (sorry forgot his name) put his curse on BaiQian; he said that this curse will changed and shield her looks for being discovered by the immortals too. Also another explanation will be when YeHua asked that BaiQian looked like SiYin so much; her excuse was the world is big and meeting someone who just looked like her might be nothing but coincident. I think these immortals live too long to even recognise such a thing.

Like I said, we can give all the explanations we want and or think of some symbolic meaning, but visibly they showed nothing. Not everyone will catch on to just once spoken sentence ~

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I absolutely hated the way su su was treated in the heavenly realm

There was no one on her side except for her maid

Even ye hua was powerless

๐Ÿ˜ญ she had to suffer so much that tym. I wanted her to take revenge from everyone there not only su Jin

They treated her like trash as a mortal but put Bai qian the ruler on a pedestal๐Ÿคข

Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This forum is like a candy land for me :D

I love this show

Can watch it on repeat many times

Loved Mark Chao so much, I couldn't believe it was the same actor playing mo yuan and ye hua

It was only after reading the yt comments that I got to know :p

The whole team did such a great job

*Sigh* I can go on n on

Welcome to the forum..๐Ÿค—I love Ye Hua and Qian Qian to the core too!!! โค๏ธ This is the only drama I watched all episodes twice..I skipped the 2nd lead scenes tho..Dilraba character (Bai Feng Jiu) annoyed me to the core with her childish clingy act..Irony is I know Dilraba before as I saw The King's Woman 1st and loved her there..But here..Nope..
poo_j thumbnail

I love Yeh Hue and Su Su/ Qian Qian and their Three World, Three Life story!!!smiley27All the good and the bad..In fact for me everything is what it was supposed to be!!!

poo_j thumbnail

I absolutely hated the way su su was treated in the heavenly realm

There was no one on her side except for her maid

Even ye hua was powerless

๐Ÿ˜ญ she had to suffer so much that tym. I wanted her to take revenge from everyone there not only su Jin

They treated her like trash as a mortal but put Bai qian the ruler on a pedestal๐Ÿคข

Ya..They treated her badly..That's why they are villain..If everyone is good what is the point of the drama??? ๐Ÿ˜† All are good and living happily..Which will be unrealistic even for drama..
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poo_j

Welcome to the forum..๐Ÿค—I love Ye Hua and Qian Qian to the core too!!! โค๏ธ This is the only drama I watched all episodes twice..I skipped the 2nd lead scenes tho..Dilraba character (Bai Feng Jiu) annoyed me to the core with her childish clingy act..Irony is I know Dilraba before as I saw The King's Woman 1st and loved her there..But here..Nope..

King's woman

Whoo...what a drama..tho I didn't finish it coz bin bin was a whacko there who apparently loved dilreba but never really trusted her

Plus with all the killings of innocent people I gave up

Their chemistry was scorching and I too loved dilreba there not in ten miles tho