Kimsohyunlove thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh
So much hype of this drama
I have to put this in my list.
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Shaz I didn't start skipping until like episode 25 or 26 I think. It was after the big thing that happened πŸ˜† After that I had no patience for anything sad and evil.
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

@Sam Haan ji I am watching entire epis..πŸ˜• wait.. wasn't I supposed to? Oh dont tell me that you'all skipped scenes and watched πŸ€“.. omo omo so thts why you finished it in 1000 years while I am taking 100000 years 🐷(speaking of hundreds of thousands of years like heaven ppl do πŸ˜† )

But even if i skip it will take me time to finish.. Actually i don't have time .. too busy nowadays :((

🀣🀣 ... Oh yes .. I am a Queen of FF.. 😳 ..πŸ˜† .. I think I just don't have patience and very eager to find out "what next" .. πŸ˜† .. But I usually FF the filler portions which don't include main leads or second leads!

Which Ep are you on now?
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Ye hua golden spirit was like... If it was me, I wouldn't have let any harm come your way

*Becomes a prince and fails miserably*
πŸ˜†

🀣 .. lmao! .. Poor Ye Hua got trolled .. πŸ˜†

I forgot to comment about your earlier post ... I LOVE watching historical/fantasy based Chinese shows just to see MLs and their long shiny dark hair ... 🀣 .. I grew up in India, so when we were little this channel always used to play "historical Chinese dramas" may be old ones .. not sure .. me and mom used to watch regularly .. so may be the residual effect of it is coming back while watching C-Dramas again ... πŸ˜† ..
In future I'll be making sure my partner dresses up as one of these "Chinese warrior" with him flicking his "long luscious hair" ... 🀣
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I forgot to comment about your earlier post ... I LOVE watching historical/fantasy based Chinese shows just to see MLs and their long shiny dark hair ... 🀣 .. I grew up in India, so when we were little this channel always used to play "historical Chinese dramas" may be old ones .. not sure .. me and mom used to watch regularly .. so may be the residual effect of it is coming back while watching C-Dramas again ... πŸ˜† ..
In future I'll be making sure my partner dresses up as one of these "Chinese warrior" with him flicking his "long luscious hair" ... 🀣

Last line!!! 🀣
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Oh wow, I didn't know they showed Chinese drama like that in India!:o
I can see why you'll come back to C-dramas againπŸ˜†
I just watched a lot of Shinchan as a kid 🀣
Indian men have too much ego to wear a wig imo, but it'll be wonderful if you get your partner to act like Ye Hua πŸ˜† It'll definitely be eternal love in real life then 🀣
1103978 thumbnail
[SPOILERS from Pillow Book]

Illustration from "Pillow book" I think!
I think it's their kid ... even he's got platinum hair .. 🀣 ... So "kyeo" .. So his grey/platinum hair isn't really a sign of "aging" rather his natural hair color .. makes me "gawk" at him more now! ... 🀣

Some new stills of "characters" from the "Pillow Book" drama ... I am really looking forward to this! ... <3<3 ... the little kids look so adorbs! ..

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
1103978 thumbnail
@Tris ... not sure if you have seen this VM! .. I really liked the OST used for these two here!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q66g36Xr_Mo[/YOUTUBE]
1103978 thumbnail
What do you girls think of this new show "The Legend of White snake"?! ... It'll start airing from Jan 15th ... I read there have been many dramas and versions of this story! .. Never seen any tho! ...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF5WJaZIUiw/[/YOUTUBE]

This is the other version that has aired already! .. same FL from "Ashes of Love" .. I prefer the first one than this! ... Here they have made the snake look very "cartoonish"! .. I think first one has better CGI and SFX!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IyCGHCFWjI/[/YOUTUBE]
1103978 thumbnail
[SPOILERS from Pillow Book]

I just read this excerpt on Dramalist from the "Pillow Book"... someone posted it (credit to that person)... But oh boy .. I just can't ... 🀣🀣🀣

She took off her coat, then her tunic, then her undergarment, and
stepped into the clear water.
She lowered herself and found that the hot water came up to her neck.
Only now did Fengjiu let out a comfortable sigh. She looked at her palm
and saw that many Sal petals had drifted in with the wind. She gathered
them up and began to string them into a strand. Suddenly, she heard
rustling sounds behind the large boulder.
Fengjiu's petal-gathering hands froze mid-air.
A slight ripple moved across the clear water surface, breaking the reflection
of the moon. A figure in white emerged from behind the boulder in the middle of the spring. Fengjiu ceased her breathing as she saw that figure
wading the water and increasingly nearing closer. At last a tall person
emerged from the mist, with long silver hair and a handsome countenance.
Fengjiu leaned against the rock wall. Even though she had always been
thick-faced, this was definitely an embarrassing situation. Her face
blanched white. But being Qingqiu's queen, she quickly regained
composure and considered saying hello to him.
But how to say hellos in this situation was also an art in itself. Had she
been here to look at the flowers, she could've asked him, "What great
weather we have today. Is Your Majesty also here to enjoy the flowers?
But how could she raise her naked arm up to ask him, "What great weather
we have today. Is Your Majesty also here to take a bath?
While Fengjiu miserably pondered over what to say, Donghua leisurely
walked to the other side of the bank without bothering to glance once at
her.
Fengjiu thought to herself that perhaps Dijun didn't see her. Then she
hadn't really lost face in front of him, had she?
She was about to heave in secret relief when Donghua Dijun had stopped
short of going back on shore and in an instant, slid his cloak over her body.
At that exact moment, Fengjiu heard someone's voice from nearby. It
sounded like Lord Liansong, who was awkwardly laughing. "Dear me, I'm
so sorry. I saw nothing, nothing at all. I'm leaving now.

-Excerpt from Pillow Book, a.k.a. why you should read it