Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: poo_j

Its true!!! Yang Mi and Bin Bin together!!! They gonna slay!!! Good thing is they all belong to same agency..I want another drama of Bin Bin with Dilraba too!!! πŸ˜†

I also want Bin Bin and Dilraba on another show. Their chemistry are just superb. Not sure whether you have seen the King's woman or not.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
spoiler alert (ashes of love)

I finally finished ashes of love. It was a good watch overall...I also enjoyed the first half a lot...second half was overwhellming.. the actor who played night was extremely good at his job..what a powerful actor...is it why he had the most screentime.πŸ˜†..I felt the story was all about him...πŸ˜†..just in the beginning and towards end leads take over...there were lot of unexpected twists for me...especially when xufeng dies..
my conclusion:. these kind of dramas love to torture their main leads...and we dont get enough of happy moments together..except may be in the falling in love phase..after that separation angst more separation angst and then final reunion...in second half story was way more focussed on other characters..I always skipped third love story of demon princess and her guy..that plot was totally like filler to me..πŸ˜†..

there were lot of similiarity between story settings of eternal love and ashes of love..so am assuming all fantasy dramas must have this set up..when we watch this genre for first time its way to refreshing ..now with ashes of love, I found myself very familiar with set up...like there is mortal world,immortals ,demon and all their magic prowesses...I wil now take a break from fantasy drama coz back to back two story is enough...time to switch some other stuff and then come back to it...

was there no thread for this ?
Edited by EXOL - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EXOL

spoiler alert (ashes of love)

I finally finished ashes of love. It was a good watch overall...I also enjoyed the first half a lot...second half was overwhellming.. the actor who played night was extremely good at his job..what a powerful actor...is it why he had the most screentime.πŸ˜†..I felt the story was all about him...πŸ˜†..just in the beginning and towards end leads take over...there were lot of unexpected twists for me...especially when xufeng dies..
my conclusion:. these kind of dramas love to torture their main leads...and we dont get enough of happy moments together..except may be in the falling in love phase..after that separation angst more separation angst and then final reunion...in second half story was way more focussed on other characters..I always skipped third love story of demon princess and her guy..that plot was totally like filler to me..πŸ˜†..

there were lot of similiarity between story settings of eternal love and ashes of love..so am assuming all fantasy dramas must have this set up..when we watch this genre for first time its way to refreshing ..now with ashes of love, I found myself very familiar with set up...like there is mortal world,immortals ,demon and all their magic prowesses...I wil now take a break from fantasy drama coz back to back two story is enough...time to switch some other stuff and then come back to it...

was there no thread for this ?

Watch Nirvana In Fire!!! Its a historical political revenge drama..Best cdrama!!! Tho not much love story!!! But every episode is just amazing!!!
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Watch Nirvana In Fire!!! Its a historical political revenge drama..Best cdrama!!! Tho not much love story!!! But every episode is just amazing!!!

I agree with you.

@Exol
You should really give it a shot. πŸ˜†

@poo
Do you watch nirvana in fire on Netflix ?
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

I also want Bin Bin and Dilraba on another show. Their chemistry are just superb. Not sure whether you have seen the King's woman or not.

Yes..I have seen The King's Woman..
poo_j thumbnail

I agree with you.

@Exol
You should really give it a shot. πŸ˜†

@poo
Do you watch nirvana in fire on Netflix ?

YouTube!!!

Word Count: 1

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Is it available with subs?
I think nirvana in fire use a whole different levels of Chinese difficulties. πŸ˜†
Edited by nuomi.riceball - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

Is it available with subs?
I think nirvana in fire use a whole different levels of Chinese difficulties. πŸ˜†

Of course with subs..Or else how could have I watched in YT!!!πŸ˜†
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Of course with subs..Or else how could have I watched in YT!!!πŸ˜†

Sorry I didn't know I didn't watch it on YouTube. I downloaded it; sometimes when I didn't understand what they were talking about I put the subs on πŸ˜†
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

ok noted😳