Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Ume? Your're Japanese ? 😲

No I am not Japanese πŸ˜†, full name is Ume Salma.
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

I like those shows that leaves you thinking and room for good debate. I watched this show when it was airing and had really good discussions with those at the site that I was watching. There were some posters who were ardent fans of Night and justified all the things he did, had fun debating with them πŸ˜†. To me after a certain point Night's actions are not justifiable.

I could say Jin Mi had that coming even though you might not feel but there is another thing is logic that comes from brain. Did she not know Phoenix and what kind of person he is, she got manipulated so easily.

Yes what he did to Emperor & Empress, they had it coming but did likenot how he did it.

I think the actress did pretty well, as Jin Mi character is limited scope to show more emotions.

Yes cinematography and graphics are definitely better then Ten Miles and also the storyline.

Talking about soompi?! .. I can never think to debate on that site .. everyone is an essay writer there .. πŸ˜† .. Also the layout looks very messy at times!

Exactly that ... Her emotions were restricted because of that "suppressing seed" or whatever but she still got her brain to logically decide how obvious the entire set up was to trap Phoenix in it! .. It was sad tho to witness Jin Mi's only family get killed in the manner .. ... Also what her mother did to Jin Mi [emotion suppressing seed] wasn't correct! ... Mistakes she made doesn't mean her daughter will walk the same path!

True .. Jin Mi's character was very monotone ... even then I didn't connect with the actress! ... Have you seen her new show "The destiny of a white snake"?!
sunflower52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Talking about soompi?! .. I can never think to debate on that site .. everyone is an essay writer there .. πŸ˜† .. Also the layout looks very messy at times!

Exactly that ... Her emotions were restricted because of that "suppressing seed" or whatever but she still got her brain to logically decide how obvious the entire set up was to trap Phoenix in it! .. It was sad tho to witness Jin Mi's only family get killed in the manner .. ... Also what her mother did to Jin Mi [emotion suppressing seed] wasn't correct! ... Mistakes she made doesn't mean her daughter will walk the same path!

True .. Jin Mi's character was very monotone ... even then I didn't connect with the actress! ... Have you seen her new show "The destiny of a white snake"?!

No it was a site call viewasian only essay writer there was this Night huge fan, no I have not watched the new shows of hers but yeah her acting is okay.

I agree Jin Mi mom made a huge mistake and so did those who did not educate her about the world.
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by nuomi.riceball

This made me🀣🀣
sunflower52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

Originally posted by nuomi.riceball

This made me🀣🀣

I found out Ume in Japanese means Plum, while in Arabic means mother πŸ˜†
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Aw! ... Watch one Ep a day if you can .. Don't watch anything else and you'll be done in 2 months ... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the 2 months thing!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no no.. I will rather binge it by FFing.. can't watch a show for so long πŸ˜†
I will try today. All exams over. Now I have lots a time (lots= a week lol) So lets see .. I will just breeze through it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The story was left in the middle, so need to complete there is lot more left. The original actor could not do it due to his filming another drama.

Except for the ML all the other original actors & actresses will reprise the role.

Are you saying that the story end with the intention to pave way to second season?
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

yup😳..there is original c version of it

Oh right.. but I don't think that the Korean version is based on true historical figure and game of thrones.

If I am not mistaken the Korean version is much shorter no?
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

I found out Ume in Japanese means Plum, while in Arabic means mother πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... That's why I'm asking. Ume juice is one of my favorite beverages too.