Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

LOL ... Our known Asian forum CC ..😆.. I wrote the description for "Ashes of Love" for you on that CC ..😆

oh oke
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

I liked Ashes a bit more because it raises some questions about [SPOILER] revenge, in the end the cost is more then the return.

Someone else who's seen the show ... 🥳 ... Yeah, it gets really intense mid way through ... a little too intense when a person gets swamped up in revenge! ...

[Spoilers]
Sunflower [or do you have another name we can use? .. 😆] what did you think of second ML/villain .. Did you feel for him? .. Do you feel his actions justified what he went through in the past ... Or did you feel he used his "past suffering" as an excuse to inflict his dominance on others?! .. I felt he was forgiven a bit too easily towards the end ... He needed to suffer a LOT more for what his malicious deeds!
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Someone else who's seen the show ... 🥳 ... Yeah, it gets really intense mid way through ... a little too intense when a person gets swamped up in revenge! ...

[Spoilers]
Sunflower [or do you have another name we can use? .. 😆] what did you think of second ML/villain .. Did you feel for him? .. Do you feel his actions justified what he went through in the past ... Or did you feel he used his "past suffering" as an excuse to inflict his dominance on others?! .. I felt he was forgiven a bit too easily towards the end ... He needed to suffer a LOT more for what his malicious deeds!

[Spoiler]
Can call me Ume, Nothing can justify what he did. I felt for him at 1st due to his past sufferings but later on when he used Jin Mi as a pawn in his revenge, then that's where I started to dislike him. I agree he was forgiven to easily but to me that will make him suffer more. Phoenix was more forgiving then Jin Mi, she never really forgive Night.

Phoenix turned out to be more stronger then Night, it takes lots of strength to forgive those who wronged you.

I think the producers of the show had soft corner for Night, as in the book the ending for Night is bit different.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

<font size="3">[Spoiler]</font>

Can call me Ume, Nothing can justify what he did. I felt for him at 1st due to his past sufferings but later on when he used Jin Mi as a pawn in his revenge, then that's where I started to dislike him. I agree he was forgiven to easily but to me that will make him suffer more. Phoenix was more forgiving then Jin Mi, she never really forgive Night.

Phoenix turned out to be more stronger then Night, it takes lots of strength to forgive those who wronged you.

I think the producers of the show had soft corner for Night, as in the book the ending for Night is bit different.

What serials are you guys talking about ? 😆
1103978 thumbnail

[Spoiler]

[SPOILERS cont]

How did things end for Night in the book?!

Exactly .. I echo the same ... Initially his actions seemed justified after we get to know what he and his mom went through ... Taking revenge on Heaven King and Queen was still justifiable... But the way he went about it was horrifying .. Can you imagine a "next door nice guy" wrecking all limits in the name of "revenge and love" ... Everything is NOT fair in love and war ... The second FL also went beyond pathetic when she decides to kill Jin Mi's father ... I was :shook:! ... Even worse was when Night knew about it all along and pretended so Phoenix takes the fall for it ... Phoenix's journey from "a nonchalant guy who didn't have much ambition or greed for the throne" to "Demon King" was intriguing to watch ... I loved his character a lot more in the second half ... Second half was more when their relationship gets more deep and less frivolous!

Ume, I can see why you like this show more than Ten Miles ... It also had better cinematography and graphics than Ten Miles .. If only it were little less fluff and may be a better actress, it would have come very close to Ten Miles for me!
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

What serials are you guys talking about ? 😆

Ashes of Love .. 😆
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

<font size="3">[Spoiler]</font>

Ume? Your're Japanese ? 😲
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Ashes of Love ..😆

Ashes of Love and Ever Night is the same serials?
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Ashes of Love and Ever Night is the same serials?

No different! ... Ashes of Love is fantasy .. Ever Night is more "Histo" I believe! ...
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

[SPOILERS cont]

How did things end for Night in the book?!

Exactly .. I echo the same ... Initially his actions seemed justified after we get to know what he and his mom went through ... Taking revenge on Heaven King and Queen was still justifiable... But the way he went about it was horrifying .. Can you imagine a "next door nice guy" wrecking all limits in the name of "revenge and love" ... Everything is NOT fair in love and war ... The second FL also went beyond pathetic when she decides to kill Jin Mi's father ... I was :shook:! ... Even worse was when Night knew about it all along and pretended so Phoenix takes the fall for it ... Phoenix's journey from "a nonchalant guy who didn't have much ambition or greed for the throne" to "Demon King" was intriguing to watch ... I loved his character a lot more in the second half ... Second half was more when their relationship gets more deep and less frivolous!

Ume, I can see why you like this show more than Ten Miles ... It also had better cinematography and graphics than Ten Miles .. If only it were little less fluff and may be a better actress, it would have come very close to Ten Miles for me!

I like those shows that leaves you thinking and room for good debate. I watched this show when it was airing and had really good discussions with those at the site that I was watching. There were some posters who were ardent fans of Night and justified all the things he did, had fun debating with them 😆. To me after a certain point Night's actions are not justifiable.

I could say Jin Mi had that coming even though you might not feel but there is another thing is logic that comes from brain. Did she not know Phoenix and what kind of person he is, she got manipulated so easily.

Yes what he did to Emperor & Empress, they had it coming but did likenot how he did it.

I think the actress did pretty well, as Jin Mi character is limited scope to show more emotions.

Yes cinematography and graphics are definitely better then Ten Miles and also the storyline.