Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
[SPOILERS]

This is for @Tris .. the scene you were speaking of! ..
BQ as Si Yian was such a cutie .. looked adorable as a boy (tho didn't look like one much.. 😆)

This FL would have looked great as "MULAN" too! ..

Btw, how many lives did you guys count for these two? ... Is this the first one? .. then Su Su and Ye Huan ... and then Bia Qian and Ye Huan ... how about where he dies and then comes back .. fourth life or just a continuation of third?! .. I think that was continuation of third .. So in total three lives in three World!
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Poo, I liked the Ghost Tribe Princess too! I kinda skipped through love story, as I didn't have much time 😆
Shaaazzz 🤣 IKR! They talk about thousands of years like they are minutes or days or months. No more than that! Nd we still go with it Image result for blind faith gif
Sam 😆 that's a good scene. But I was talking about another one. 😆
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Ye hua golden spirit was like... If it was me, I wouldn't have let any harm come your way
*Becomes a prince and fails miserably*
😆
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sam Haan ji I am watching entire epis..😕 wait.. wasn't I supposed to? Oh dont tell me that you'all skipped scenes and watched 🤓.. omo omo so thts why you finished it in 1000 years while I am taking 100000 years 🐷(speaking of hundreds of thousands of years like heaven ppl do 😆 )
But even if i skip it will take me time to finish.. Actually i don't have time .. too busy nowadays :((
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tris007

Poo, I liked the Ghost Tribe Princess too! I kinda skipped through love story, as I didn't have much time 😆

Shaaazzz 🤣 IKR! They talk about thousands of years like they are minutes or days or months. No more than that! Nd we still go with it Image result for blind faith gif
Sam 😆 that's a good scene. But I was talking about another one. 😆

Yeah.. Si Yin / Bai Qian is like.. i have been learning from Heaven lord for 20000 years and I am like .. wah 🤓 whats ur age then baby 🤡
But most epic was when that little girl came (whose parents had died in the war so she was brought up by Ye hua's mother) and said she was only 500 years old . I died there 🐷🤣
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Yeah.. Si Yin / Bai Qian is like.. i have been learning from Heaven lord for 20000 years and I am like .. wah 🤓 whats ur age then baby 🤡
But most epic was when that little girl came (whose parents had died in the war so she was brought up by Ye hua's mother) and said she was only 500 years old . I died there 🐷🤣

😆😆😆 Yes..As 1 day on Heaven is 1 year on Earth..This myth is followed in every fantasy cdramas..And her age is 90,000..🤣
On skipping scenes..I skipped 2nd leads scenes..They both skipped Su Jin and Ghost Tribe scene..Its up to you..You Can watch it without skipping too..
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I watched the movie .. didn't know there was one .. came across some review and then it a shot ... Movie was shown similarly .. jumping back and forth! ... But dude it was horrible ... CGI may be better but screenplay was a mess ... costumes were horrendous esp that of the ML .. If I hadn't watched the show I wouldn't have known what was happening in the storyline .. 😆 .. ML (same from Love O2O) is really good looking but didn't find any chemistry between him and FL! .. [I read FL from the movie is playing live action "Mulan" HW adaption Really looking forward to it] ... So there's that ... bad move to make a movie .. wonder if they made it to cash in the popularity but it was a major FAIL! ... Not to mention the cartoonish take on Bai Qian's side characters from her land! .. What a horrible hot-potch of a movie!

@Tris ... I liked them too ... but not more than Ye Huan and Bai Qian! ... For me they don't come to close to their chemistry ... I think lot to do with how characters are written! ... But I still enjoyed them ... I wanna go back and watch their scenes since I FFed a lot of them in the Heaven realm .. "Perky young FL and Deep silent ML" even if quite cliched, they made it work!
Let's wait for their drama and see if they can create the same magic as "YH and BQ"! ... I am fosho looking forward to it .. CAN'T WAIT! ... But will have to wait patiently since it may air towards the end of the year or may be next yr .. hope it's earlier!

Yes..I saw few minutes of the movie..Tho I love Yang Yang..But here seeing him as playful Ye Hua I didnt like..Same from CGI (too colorful to be real) to cartoonish Mei Gu..Everything was a mess..
Even Love O2O has a film adaptation..😆

Yes..I too didn't feel the hemistry like its for Ye Hua - Qian Qian..Tho they did have romance scene..May be Pillow Book might change it..
poo_j thumbnail

Are you watching entire Eps? .. 😲 ..@Bold ... Tell me about it and she loves rubbing that in right in his "young face" later on when they meet again!... 😆

[Spoilers]

@Tris and @Poo ... I agree ML had a lot of power yet seemed bound with restrictions .. It was a horrible turn of events when it all happened ... I also thought he gave up way too easily than to fight for "justice" .. but "pushing" incident was hard to prove esp since that bitch lost her eyes ... all he could do was take on the punishment of "lighting attack" while she had to give up her eyes ... (Hopeless Mortal ... 😭) ... I am sure one can write a "justice" track thereafter but writer took a different turn .. she wanted to take the story towards their second lives ... and that was the best way possible ... all melodramatic and sad where audience will feel so much angst and anger towards the bitch and wait patiently when it came to Bai Qian's turn! ... I remember reading Tris that her punishment wasn't much .. but it was better than execution ... she got it all .. lost her eyes, her position in the kingdom, plus was send off to guard the bell at a "lonely shore" ... It came quite late ... but writer created that high end graph for a "bigger impact" I think ... I was thoroughly satisfied to see BQ march right in and take what was deservingly hers without any kind of hesitation! .. [That's what Power does which poor Su Su couldn't 😭]

Completely agree!!! You explained it very well!!!
poo_j thumbnail

[SPOILERS]

This is for @Tris .. the scene you were speaking of! ..
BQ as Si Yian was such a cutie .. looked adorable as a boy (tho didn't look like one much.. 😆)

This FL would have looked great as "MULAN" too! ..

Btw, how many lives did you guys count for these two? ... Is this the first one? .. then Su Su and Ye Huan ... and then Bia Qian and Ye Huan ... how about where he dies and then comes back .. fourth life or just a continuation of third?! .. I think that was continuation of third .. So in total three lives in three World!

Jin Lian, Ye Hua and Zhao Ge for ML..Bai Qian, Si Yin and Su Su for FL!!!
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Ye hua golden spirit was like... If it was me, I wouldn't have let any harm come your way

*Becomes a prince and fails miserably*
😆

That is life..Its impossible..Each have to go through their own trials..As Dijun says one can't protect others from their trial..

For Bai Qian to ascend to High Godness it was "Love Trial"..

Even Ye Hua asks once na when asking her to forgive for taking her eyes..Qian Qian it was a love trial for you..But what about me??? His eternal love for her is something we very rarely see!!!

Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago