Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I took such a long break in between watching it.. that the flow was destroyed and I am not feeling the same interest :(((

I watched ep 13 .. wah its cute that Ye Hua gave her the name SuSu 😆

It will really take me eternity to complete this show :(
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

Remember how I was new to this genre...now I feel like I should watch more of these...how is ashes of love ???

Watch it .. I watched it right after Peach blossom .. but then had to drop it to pick up later! .. Don't go in with high expectations ... It's quite fluffy initially then gets more intense later on .. I loved all the realms ... also has many interesting characters!

This is what I wrote in CC for the show: Except it is also filled with dramatic events and a lot of drama post halfway through! ... Tho characters are likeable and story is pretty good as well! ... I had enjoyed watching it ... Third wheels do get beyond irritating but that's with every C-drama ... 😆 .. But give it a try .. I loved the cinematography and different realms with various gods and goddesses! .. It's one of the famous ones too ... Some like it even better than "Ten Miles"!
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

I took such a long break in between watching it.. that the flow was destroyed and I am not feeling the same interest :(((

Aw! ... Watch one Ep a day if you can .. Don't watch anything else and you'll be done in 2 months ... 😆
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Watch it .. I watched it right after Peach blossom .. but then had to drop it to pick up later! .. Don't go in with high expectations ... It's quite fluffy initially then gets more intense later on .. I loved all the realms ... also has many interesting characters!

This is what I wrote in CC for the show:Except it is also filled with dramatic events and a lot of drama post halfway through! ... Tho characters are likeable and story is pretty good as well! ... I had enjoyed watching it ... Third wheels do get beyond irritating but that's with every C-drama ...😆.. But give it a try .. I loved the cinematography and different realms with various gods and goddesses! .. It's one of the famous ones too ... Some like it even better than "Ten Miles"!

Which cc was that princeholicji?
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, it was really good journey. I was watching it everyday and suddenly I dont know wht to do...my mind is stuck in the peach blossom universe...😆

It happened with me too..Went into drawback mode..As I binged Love )2) and Eternal Love!!! Then nothing was interesting!!! 😆
poo_j thumbnail

Remember how I was new to this genre...now I feel like I should watch more of these...how is ashes of love ???

Ya..You can try it..My other friends love it to the core..I dropped it after 20th episode..Thinking to pick it up later on!!!
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Oh..Ho..Try to watch it later on when you having nothing else then!!!
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

It happened with me too..Went into drawback mode..As I binged Love )2) and Eternal Love!!! Then nothing was interesting!!!😆

Me too!!
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

This is what I wrote in CC for the show: Except it is also filled with dramatic events and a lot of drama post halfway through! ... Tho characters are likeable and story is pretty good as well! ... I had enjoyed watching it ... Third wheels do get beyond irritating but that's with every C-drama ... 😆 .. But give it a try .. I loved the cinematography and different realms with various gods and goddesses! .. It's one of the famous ones too ... Some like it even better than "Ten Miles"!

I liked Ashes a bit more because it raises some questions about [SPOILER] revenge, in the end the cost is more then the return.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its good the beginning is a bit fluffy but gets interesting in the middle then remains a roller coaster ride till the end. This show raises a lot of questions on morality, that just because of name does not make them what they are or are right.