Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Did you get to see it... I don't like it

no , I don't plan to see it . I am happy with current ye hua and bai qian :)
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

Finally, I finished watching this....ending was bit dragged...but overall I enjoyed the show ..😳

That GIF! ... 🤣 ... All of them are such dorks! ... 😆
And finally you finished it ... 🥳... it was a good journey wasn't it?! ... If only I had BQ's "forgetting potion", I would take it so I can watch it again with fresh set of eyes! ... 😳

Saamya .. don't bother with the movie version of it! ... It's crap from top to bottom .. 😆
1103978 thumbnail

I will go back to black dragon and Su Su first meeting I think 😆

I would go to that Episode as well! .. It was rather hysterical watching "dragon's" reaction to her bizarre antics! ... 😆

I just noticed we have crossed almost 75 pages .. didn't realize this show would have drawn such attention when I opened it! ... I guess one of the biggest thread out here fosho! ... 😆
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Does anybody see Mark Chao interview on his impressions playing Yehua and what did he think of the character.
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I will go back to black dragon and Su Su first meeting I think 😆

Same here!!! I in fact re-watched whole drama except second leads scene!!! So if I am bored and wanna rewatch again I will start from Ye Hua scene!!! I love how he overlook Su Jin even before he met Su Su..
poo_j thumbnail

Finally, I finished watching this....ending was bit dragged...but overall I enjoyed the show ..😳

So happy you loved the drama!!!🥳

I absolutely loved the offscreen bonding of Mark Chao and Yang Mi!!! ❤️ In fact the whole cast!!!
Saamya you should watch the BTS video of Eternal Love..There are over 58 short clips of 4-5 minutes each..But sadly there is no eng subs as "Dramafever" got shut down!!! Mark Chao is totally opposite to Ye Hua!!! He is hilarious!!! 😆

Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

That GIF! ... 🤣 ... All of them are such dorks! ... 😆
And finally you finished it ... 🥳... it was a good journey wasn't it?! ... If only I had BQ's "forgetting potion", I would take it so I can watch it again with fresh set of eyes! ... 😳

Saamya .. don't bother with the movie version of it! ... It's crap from top to bottom .. 😆

I think you can rewatch after few months..Like I did..When nothing good is on air and you are bored!!!
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

I think you can rewatch after few months..Like I did..When nothing good is on air and you are bored!!!

😆.. When I finished I rewatched it again and again until I can follow what the dialogue. It was that good to me.
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I would go to that Episode as well! .. It was rather hysterical watching "dragon's" reaction to her bizarre antics! ... 😆

I just noticed we have crossed almost 75 pages .. didn't realize this show would have drawn such attention when I opened it! ... I guess one of the biggest thread out here fosho! ... 😆

Seems so!!! 👏👏👏
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

😆.. When I finished I rewatched it again and again until I can follow what the dialogue. It was that good to me.

When I 1st finished watching..I rewatched Ye Hua and Su Su/Qian Qian scenes so many times..Then one day nothing was interesting..So watched the whole drama!!! 😆 The interest was same..It was not boring at all for me..Quite rare!!!

One of the rarest of rare drama where it can be re-watched multiple times!!! I have all the 58 episodes in my system!!! 😆