Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Can't get enough😳
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Can't get enough😳

Indeed they cannot come soon enough. When pillow books comes out will we be having discussions thread too?
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Bai Qian and Dijun have scene together when Jiuer cuts off her tail and he comes to see her in Kunlun..there our Queen gives him full dose πŸ˜†
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

Bai Qian and Dijun have scene together when Jiuer cuts off her tail and he comes to see her in Kunlun..there our Queen gives him full doseπŸ˜†

oh right I forgot about that. That was actually one of my favorite scene.
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I loved Ye Hua from the first glimpse itself! ... πŸ˜† .. Tho I have read similar comments on YT how they didn't like him at first and later on couldn't get enough of him ...πŸ˜†

Me too..But not from the poster..Since I only knew Dilreba and BinBin..I was like what is this long hair..πŸ˜† But once I watched drama I was like wow!!!And when I see Mark Chao in others..Oh..Damn..Miss his long hair!!!πŸ˜†
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

is this for pillow book? I'm so excited.

I think it's a "fan-art" .. But I love Dijun's look here ... Same as the one I have in my DP! ... In both shows I don't like how they have styled his hair! ... I wish they had opted for open hair with that round head-gear!.. Gives him a very eternal-youth vibe and that's how he should have looked if he's romancing someone young as our red fox! ... ((~_<))
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Me too..But not from the poster..Since I only knew Dilreba and BinBin..I was like what is this long hair..πŸ˜†But once I watched drama I was like wow!!!And when I see Mark Chao in others..Oh..Damn..Miss his long hair!!!πŸ˜†

Dilreba and Binbin actually gave pretty good chemistry on screen. Their last serials together was the King's woman if I'm not mistaken. The story was not so good though
1103978 thumbnail
What's the word does A-Li use to call BQ?! ... It doesn't sound like "Muqin" [chinese for mother] ... He calls her "Nanchin or Nan qin" something like that ... Anyone picked on it? ... Tried to look it up online, couldn't find anything! ...

@Noumi ... ?
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

What's the word does A-Li use to call BQ?! ... It doesn't sound like "Muqin" [chinese for mother] ... He calls her "Nanchin or Nan qin" something like that ... Anyone picked on it? ... Tried to look it up online, couldn't find anything! ...

@Noumi ... ?

It's "Niangqin" the informal version of "Muqin".
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

It's "Niangqin" the informal version of "Muqin".

Perfect .. that's it! ... Just Googled and found it's usage! .. A-Li sounds adorable when he uses that term .. πŸ˜›