Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

Su Su trying to push Su Jin off the terrace.

😡 That Tianjun only punished Susu so that he can eliminate her from Yehua's life. Yehua should just leave Ninth Heaven already. And he is the only one who is not punished for his injustices towards Susu.
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

😡 That Tianjun only punished Susu so that he can eliminate her from Yehua's life. Yehua should just leave Ninth Heaven already. And he is the only one who is not punished for his injustices towards Susu.

You have no idea how much I detest the way creatives handled all the injustices done towards Su Su. Just thinking about it makes me angry, and question myself on how could I approve this show and all the negative messages it sent? How ignorant am I.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

You have no idea how much I detest the way creatives handled all the injustices done towards Su Su. Just thinking about it makes me angry, and question myself on how could I approve this show and all the negative messages it sent? How ignorant am I.

Well, actually in the book it is explained. It is because being Susu is part of Baiqian's trial of ascending from high deities to high goddess.

No matter what she had to go something extreme to be able to ascend. No matter how much she loves Yehua; no matter how much Yehua loves her or how much he tried. He is only part of the trials and there will no good results in their love and relationship. If not with Yehua she will have to go through that trials with another person, and even then the relationship will also end in pain.
Tris007 thumbnail

Well, actually in the book it is explained. It is because being Susu is part of Baiqian's trial of ascending from high deities to high goddess.

No matter what she had to go something extreme to be able to ascend. No matter how much she loves Yehua; no matter how much Yehua loves her or how much he tried. He is only part of the trials and there will no good results in their love and relationship. If not with Yehua she will have to go through that trials with another person, and even then the relationship will also end in pain.

Yeah they said that in the show too. But it doesn't explain why none of the heaven lords reflected on their behavior against Bai Qain or a mortal at that. A mortal who was obviously less powerful than them. Forget apologizing to Bai Qain, they didn't even reflect on their behavior. Height of egoism. *smh*
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

😆 sorry ji habits

Ohhh ok😆 actually in my household we add ji for only Papa and grandparents😆 that's why it's odd...in my chotu sa lifetime nobody had called me ji... So it's awkward😊
If you are above 20 years old please refrain from adding ji😛😊
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Yeah they said that in the show too. But it doesn't explain why none of the heaven lords reflected on their behavior against Bai Qain or a mortal at that. A mortal who was obviously less powerful than them. Forget apologizing to Bai Qain, they didn't even reflect on their behavior. Height of egoism. *smh*

Sorry I don't understand what you are saying. What are you saying?
Tris007 thumbnail

Sorry I don't understand what you are saying. What are you saying?

To summarize, I was saying those heaven lords didn't even think what they did to a mortal, who was less powerful than them, was unjust.
Does that make sense?
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

To summarize, I was saying those heaven lords didn't even think what they did to a mortal, who was less powerful than them, was unjust.

Does that make sense?

Yeah, that makes sense.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
I though really enjoy the day when Bai Qian realized she was Susu. Then when she fiercely took her eyes back from Sujin. How the Ninth Heavens got shocked at the revelation that Susu and Bai Qian is actually one and the same.
Tris007 thumbnail

I though really enjoy the day when Bai Qian realized she was Susu. Then when she fiercely took her eyes back from Sujin. How the Ninth Heavens got shocked at the revelation that Susu and Bai Qian is actually one and the same.

I think I am the only one in this thread who did not find that scene "good enough" 😆 Just too late. Heaven Lords were trying to protect Su Jin still 🥱🥱🥱