Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Ya.. But I must say though that Ten Miles of Peach Blossom is the best drama. There is just no drama like that.

Legend of Fuyao and Lost love in Times is also good.

If you don't mind older serials Princess Pearl 1 and 2 is also good. That's my first historical drama that really hooked me to Chinese historical drama.

That was the reason why I studied Chinese. I tried finding the one with English sub but couldn't find it. So, I watched in rewind many times until I understand what they are saying. When I don't understand I searched meaning from the Chinese text they showed. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agree..Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms and Nirvana In Fire are the best cdramas!!!

I left LoFu in the middle..Dropped it after 26th episode..Felt dragging..I think I only saw 1st episode of Lost Love In Times..Didn't interest me!!!

Will try sometimes later..I am now more interested in watching movies..Currently watching Japanese movies!!! Presently Daytime Shooting Star!!!

That's some motivation..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I tried to search words too..Tho the pronunciation and actual words are different..I thought chendama is really..But its Zhen de ma..πŸ˜†
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

So, they are going disregard whatever they were showing in ten miles of peach blossom? Are you sure elsanna ji?

Yes...it's going to follow book strictly just treat them as two different stories😳
@ bold What's with this suffix???πŸ˜•
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Yes...it's going to follow book strictly just treat them as two different stories😳
@ bold What's with this suffix???πŸ˜•

πŸ˜† sorry ji habits
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Agree..Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms and Nirvana In Fire are the best cdramas!!!

I left LoFu in the middle..Dropped it after 26th episode..Felt dragging..I think I only saw 1st episode of Lost Love In Times..Didn't interest me!!!

Will try sometimes later..I am now more interested in watching movies..Currently watching Japanese movies!!! Presently Daytime Shooting Star!!!

That's some motivation..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I tried to search words too..Tho the pronunciation and actual words are different..I thought chendama is really..But its Zhen de ma..πŸ˜†

Do you watch Japanese anime too? πŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Do you watch Japanese anime too? πŸ˜†

Nope..Only drama and movies!!!
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Epsiode 26 is so heartbreaking and at the same time bful to watch,.
I felt so sad when su su lost all hope and started to walk away from heaven... :(

We cannot blame her..there is so much u can take ..she could not even see her baby 😭

she totally became hopelesss and lifeless...I must say all that part in episode was shot so well

I am happy am watching this show..sometimes I do skip some unnecessary scenes but overall am content..and it is something which I have always stayed away from..but yes am into chinese fantasy dramas⭐️

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
btw what is the use of being heaven lord...etc etc when u cant even fix an eye..plsss Gods y all are like mortals only πŸ˜†
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

btw what is the use of being heaven lord...etc etc when u cant even fix an eye..plsss Gods y all are like mortals only πŸ˜†

I think gods have different powers 🀣 Sucks that they can't use those powers using different techniques, on fixing one thing.
Though it was more about the punishment I think *rolling my eyes*
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

I think gods have different powers🀣 Sucks that they can't use those powers using different techniques, on fixing one thing.

Though it was more about the punishment I think *rolling my eyes*

Which punishment are you talking about?
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Which punishment are you talking about?

Su Su trying to push Su Jin off the terrace.