Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

Aww this BTS <3 They are trying to get into feels, and then get too much into it <3

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCPqbFZWBcg[/YOUTUBE]

Awww..They just couldn't control the tears for real..Another one where he lifts her in 1 hand..They had to take so many retakes as he couldn't use his one hand!!! Hard work pays off well!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

You have to read in between the lines..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† In China M-M relationship in dramas are banned..So usually they are hinted..They made many changes in drama due to it..

In book Li Jing chose Xuan Nu over Si Yin because all looks down on him for loving a guy!!! He doesn't know Si Yin is a girl throughout..Only much later on during the fight with the Ghost Queen when she kidnaps Mo Yuan and A Li!!!

Even in Love O2O..The Ghost Lord Zhang Bin acts as one!!! They were so adorable!!!

Oh man! What about K-dramas? I haven't seen any real bromance in K-drama either really~ Like a real M-M relationship (could be just parallel leads if not main)
Tris007 thumbnail

They must to understand..Even Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms book starts with she jumping in that well..Its to and fro..Since it might be confusing to viewers..They went with linearly!!!

Other than these few changes..Everything is ditto..From dialogue to scenes!!!

Oh that makes sense! I like the way it is... but flashback would've made it mysterious and at times shocking for sure! Like Ghost king and Si Jin relationship would've been shocking!
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Oh man! What about K-dramas? I haven't seen any real bromance in K-drama either really~ Like a real M-M relationship (could be just parallel leads if not main)

No..In kdrama..Nope..I saw one in Reply 1996..ML friends loves him!!!
Unrequited love!!! But I dropped it after 6 episodes!!! FL is so annoying here!!!
Tris007 thumbnail

No..In kdrama..Nope..I saw one in Reply 1996..ML friends loves him!!!

Unrequited love!!! But I dropped it after 6 episodes!!! FL is so annoying here!!!

Yeah, but I meant have they actually shown a successful couple from LGBTQ community? If yes, can you tell me which show? πŸ˜†
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail
[SPOILERS]
Poo, after thinking about your question more, I do think I did like the parallel leads more.
Emperor Lord was always more giving and did things in his power to help out the FL.
I was really mad at Ye Hua for taking Su-Su's eyes. He was the Crown Prince but still so powerful. What was the point of having so much authority, when apparently you think the Royal Consort's words will be believed more than yours??? Dude she was so new and at such a lower rank, how could he let that happen with Su Su! He didn't even try defending her! :( I was literally waiting for her to jump off that terrace from that eye incident. It was so coming.
I thought after Su-Su's death he might try to hold more power. Try to get that Royal Consort, Su Jin, out of the picture! At least, after Bia Qian's entry, with that guilt that "should've" come back with it? But he didn't do anything until Emperor Lord and Bai Fengjiu kinda, secretly, worked together to defend Bai Qian. I know I've never been able to truly like Ye Hua's character because of how powerless he acted with all the power he had But I do respect and like his endless, eternal love for Bai Qian ~
I really liked Bai Qian though! Wayyy more than Bai Fengjiu πŸ˜† She knew how to take care of herself. She lived more freely and gave back to people who did her "wrong". I liked Su Su initially but she believed Su Jin and that's where I my little likeness for her ended as well. I don't blame them for their behavior, that's how heaven made them... I totally understand. But when it comes to entertainment and enjoyment, no way will I waste my energy trying to defend their acts. There are reasons as to why I don't like majority of Indian dramas *shrugs*, this is one of them. πŸ˜†
With Bai Fengjiu and Emperor Lord... both of them pretty much went against all the obstacles between them. FL always went against everyone (family, people, rules, "Destiny", well her friends were totally supporting her there so that was niceπŸ˜†) to pay her debt or just stay next to her guy. Emperor Lord always took stand for her, or supported her when he saw she needed his help. He's wise and above all so there's a plus point to his position. He gets to do things without people daring to question him on it πŸ˜†
So there's that... lol
Yeah so what do you think about this? πŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail
@Tris
I understand what you are saying..But Ye Hua had no choice but to take her eyes or else they would have killed her..He was powerless even being a Heir Apparent..As officially he was not crowned as Crown Prince which Emperor uses as a warning..

When he wakes up he did try to kill Su Jin by slaying in her heart but she got saved by Emperor as her entire clan was sacrificed for Heaven Realm..

When he meets Qian Qian..His guilt is always there for not protecting her..But making her falling for him took precedence..And he knew it was Qian Qian right to take her revenge..So she took her eyes and pronounced her punishment..But Ye Hua has to execute it by procedure..As Su Jin has clan sacrifice as her trump card..

On Su Su..I got angry too..As Ye Hua says to stay away from Su Jin..But she fell in her trap and compelled to believe her lies in her vulnerable position..So can't blame her..

I loved The Ghost Princess and 16th Discipline love story more after Qian Qian - Ye Hua!!!

On Dijun..I just couldn't warm up of Bai Fengju clinging in the name of debt..She annoyed me to the core..I didnt find it cute..And as I said before I can't think of Dijun other than very very old grandpa and young girl falling for him..

When I first watched..I skipped their scenes from Dijun in mortal world and she saving him..While rewatching I tried to like them..But just couldn't..So skipped from starting..I really wished they focused on Ye Hua and Qian Qian alone like in the book which is from her view..

But yes..I liked Dijun more compared to Bai Fengjiu..
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This show is a bit slow.. but addicting. On ep 10 now and I think mortal realm will begin ?

Btw.. woah.. FL is 150,000 years old and 90,000 years older than ML? 😲 🀣
They speak of 10000s of years like they are minutes 🀣
1103978 thumbnail

They must to understand..Even Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms book starts with she jumping in that well..Its to and fro..Since it might be confusing to viewers..They went with linearly!!!

Other than these few changes..Everything is ditto..From dialogue to scenes!!!

I watched the movie .. didn't know there was one .. came across some review and then it a shot ... Movie was shown similarly .. jumping back and forth! ... But dude it was horrible ... CGI may be better but screenplay was a mess ... costumes were horrendous esp that of the ML .. If I hadn't watched the show I wouldn't have known what was happening in the storyline .. πŸ˜† .. ML (same from Love O2O) is really good looking but didn't find any chemistry between him and FL! .. [I read FL from the movie is playing live action "Mulan" HW adaption Really looking forward to it] ... So there's that ... bad move to make a movie .. wonder if they made it to cash in the popularity but it was a major FAIL! ... Not to mention the cartoonish take on Bai Qian's side characters from her land! .. What a horrible hot-potch of a movie!

@Tris ... I liked them too ... but not more than Ye Huan and Bai Qian! ... For me they don't come to close to their chemistry ... I think lot to do with how characters are written! ... But I still enjoyed them ... I wanna go back and watch their scenes since I FFed a lot of them in the Heaven realm .. "Perky young FL and Deep silent ML" even if quite cliched, they made it work!
Let's wait for their drama and see if they can create the same magic as "YH and BQ"! ... I am fosho looking forward to it .. CAN'T WAIT! ... But will have to wait patiently since it may air towards the end of the year or may be next yr .. hope it's earlier!
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

This show is a bit slow.. but addicting. On ep 10 now and I think mortal realm will begin ?

Btw.. woah.. FL is 150,000 years old and 90,000 years older than ML? 😲 🀣
They speak of 10000s of years like they are minutes 🀣

Are you watching entire Eps? .. 😲 ..@Bold ... Tell me about it and she loves rubbing that in right in his "young face" later on when they meet again!... πŸ˜†

[Spoilers]

@Tris and @Poo ... I agree ML had a lot of power yet seemed bound with restrictions .. It was a horrible turn of events when it all happened ... I also thought he gave up way too easily than to fight for "justice" .. but "pushing" incident was hard to prove esp since that bitch lost her eyes ... all he could do was take on the punishment of "lighting attack" while she had to give up her eyes ... (Hopeless Mortal ... 😭) ... I am sure one can write a "justice" track thereafter but writer took a different turn .. she wanted to take the story towards their second lives ... and that was the best way possible ... all melodramatic and sad where audience will feel so much angst and anger towards the bitch and wait patiently when it came to Bai Qian's turn! ... I remember reading Tris that her punishment wasn't much .. but it was better than execution ... she got it all .. lost her eyes, her position in the kingdom, plus was send off to guard the bell at a "lonely shore" ... It came quite late ... but writer created that high end graph for a "bigger impact" I think ... I was thoroughly satisfied to see BQ march right in and take what was deservingly hers without any kind of hesitation! .. [That's what Power does which poor Su Su couldn't 😭]