Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Actually even the almost the first half of the story does not exist in the book. The book only covers her brief stay in the Ninth Heaven. That too during which she gave birth to A-Li. Then mostly their reunion and forward.

Then the author published a short chapters of how Yehua met Susu from Yehua's point of view.

No, the story of Bai Fengjiu and Dijun was not mentioned in Ten Miles of Peach Blossom. I think Bai Fengjiu only made brief cameo in the Ten Miles of Peach Blossom when Bai Qian was helping Yuanzhen in his trials in the mortal realms if I remember correctly.

Oh..Cool..I thought even the translator omitted it..She omitted The Ghost Prince and Si Yin few scenes later on..πŸ˜† Ya..She appeared in few scenes in the book..

I read somewhere they actually merged Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms and Pillow Book story in Eternal Love drama..So that's not true???

In the book there were special chapters in the end from Ye Hua point of view!!!
poo_j thumbnail

Actually in the Pillow Book we are supposed to see Bai Qian and Yehua's wedding. Then they also tell a little bit of happy lives betwen Yehua and Bai Qian. Moyuan also made brief appearances as the brother of the bridegroom. If they follow the book of course.

I am hoping that Moyuan serials will see the light of day. But Mark Chao has always been more focused on doing movies than films. In fact Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms is his serials after a very long time. So, I don't think he's coming back to television again for Moyuan.

Ya..I watched two of his film..First Time and So Young..After Ordinary Life he might be back to movies..

How cool na..People in SK and other Asian countries do both film and drama as hero!!! Can't imagine its happening here!!! Especially with top stars!!!
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Oh..Cool..I thought even the translator omitted it..She omitted The Ghost Prince and Si Yin few scenes later on..πŸ˜† Ya..She appeared in few scenes in the book..

I read somewhere they actually merged Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms and Pillow Book story in Eternal Love drama..So that's not true???

In the book there were special chapters in the end from Ye Hua point of view!!!

Some of the story when Baiqian was Siyin was shown as a flashback in the book. They changed it for some parts like how the 9th disciple is going to be adopted by the Ghost King in the serials. In the book he was supposed to be married to him. Something like that.

Yeah, they actually do merge a little part of the Pillow Book story in the Eternal Love Drama. But the part that is incorporated in the Eternal Love Drama were changed very much from the books.
poo_j thumbnail

Are they making the serials for Moyuan's story? I haven't heard of the rumors.
Why is the chinese government banning historical drama?
But then I supposed Three Lives, Three World are not under the historical drama na? They are under the wuxia categories.

No..They are not..We just wished for..

And so it falls under Wuxia..No idea about it..We thought it all fall under historical drama!!!

Here is why Chinese govt banning it..

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Ya..I watched two of his film..First Time and So Young..After Ordinary Life he might be back to movies..

How cool na..People in SK and other Asian countries do both film and drama as hero!!! Can't imagine its happening here!!! Especially with top stars!!!

πŸ˜† It seems so. People in India have a very clear line of separation in television and movies.

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

No..They are not..We just wished for..

And so it falls under Wuxia..No idea about it..We thought it all fall under historical drama!!!

Here is why Chinese govt banning it..

Well, actually I am not sureπŸ˜†
I assume they are different though.
I am hoping they are different. πŸ˜†
Hopefully they will put a stop to the ban soon.
poo_j thumbnail

Some of the story when Baiqian was Siyin was shown as a flashback in the book. They changed it for some parts like how the 9th disciple is going to be adopted by the Ghost King in the serials. In the book he was supposed to be married to him. Something like that.

Yeah, they actually do merge a little part of the Pillow Book story in the Eternal Love Drama. But the part that is incorporated in the Eternal Love Drama were changed very much from the books.

Ya..In fact he is alive in book..
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Ya..In fact he is alive in book..

Some of the things they changed, but I think the serials is pretty similar to the books so I don't have a problem.

Do you see another historical drama General and I? The serials deviated much from the books.
poo_j thumbnail

Some of the things they changed, but I think the serials is pretty similar to the books so I don't have a problem.

Do you see another historical drama General and I? The serials deviated much from the books.

Ya..They kept even the dialogue same!!!πŸ‘

I saw few episodes of General and I..Gosh..The CGI effect killed that drama..So many shots not from the real set..It irritated me as it was not realistic..So dropped it..I have not read this drama book..

I only read Love Me If You Dare and Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms book from cdrama!!!
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Ya..They kept even the dialogue same!!!πŸ‘

I saw few episodes of General and I..Gosh..The CGI effect killed that drama..So many shots not from the real set..It irritated me as it was not realistic..So dropped it..I have not read this drama book..

I only read Love Me If You Dare and Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms book from cdrama!!!

Ya.. But I must say though that Ten Miles of Peach Blossom is the best drama. There is just no drama like that.

Legend of Fuyao and Lost love in Times is also good.

If you don't mind older serials Princess Pearl 1 and 2 is also good. That's my first historical drama that really hooked me to Chinese historical drama.

That was the reason why I studied Chinese. I tried finding the one with English sub but couldn't find it. So, I watched in rewind many times until I understand what they are saying. When I don't understand I searched meaning from the Chinese text they showed. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†